Anyone else not wanting to eat...?

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
I have lost all enthusiasm for food :( i'm never hungry, i always feel full and even though i know i should eat i just have no enthusiasm to do so.

Anyone else have this and how did you combat it?

Yeah I was exactly like this totally put off everything. I tried nibbling crackers and having toast seemed to help me

Me .... But if I don't eat I will be sick. Literally having to force myself. And I feel so bloated I'm uncomfortable :(

I feel sick either way. And all I want is mashed potatoes and gravy and dh won't go get me some. :-(

Me too. I used to love food, I am overweight and I almost have to force myself to eat. Whats frustrating is I am gaining weight already and don't know how! I think it's all in my boobs lol.

Yes. It's just been the last few days that food is becoming appealing again. I even made dinner tonight!

Me! Even the thought of food makes my stomach churn. I've found myself craving the KA black grape drink which isn't the best as its got so much sugar in but it's all I seem to be able to keep down at the minute. Eating has become a chore :(

Me too, I've lost weight.
Feel sick all day every day.

I don't even feel sick though! My biggest issue is I now weigh 97 lbs :( I just can't stomach food, I just don't want anything. At least I know I'm not alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->