Anyone else now 37 weeks... Due jan??

I had my 36 week appointment today. I had the Strep B test done, my last progesterone injection, and confirmed my little boy is head down! :happydance: I'm also 1 cm and 50% thinned. Not sure what that means. :haha:

Oh yeh I have that claudinator, baby was 2/5 engaged last time I went so I think the pressure of him been so low hurts after I've been walking a while! How come you had a sweep if you don't mind me asking?

I'm not 100% sure srrme, but it all sounds good to me!

Yes I think baby can do that mummamoo, I've heard it's quite common with 2nd baby's but still think they can if it's your first.

I was feeling really big and uncomfortable last night! Had a moment of just wanting him out now!!

He said he wanted to do an internal and then he attempted a sweep but was not favorable at all.
I'm back in next Monday as baba is measuring small and they want to keep an eye
The ache in my stomach is still there.

How is everyone ladies?

38 weeks claudinator, yay!

I have my 38 week appt with the midwife tomorrow.
Have all you ladies got a birth plan??

I'm 37 weeks now!! Due the 13th :D everything is ready, bags are packed baby's bag is are packed, nursery is ready! Baby can come any day! :D I've had tons of BH mostly cause I'm still working, and I work on my feet all day. But some days I've been feeling crampy like when I'm about to get my period.

All good here! Getting lots of BHs and pains but used to that by now! I've not done a birth plan as having a planned section but didn't do one either with both my attempted normal births as I am more of a go with how I'm feeling at the time person!

Due Jan 10th and was happy for LO to arrive before Christmas but now want her to hold tight till after boxing day so I don't spend christmas day away from my little boy!

Totally done with being pregnant now though (in a good way).

We are all ready for baby to arrive too, everything's ready to go I think!
I just thought the other day that I don't have a birth plan, but your right, I'm more the sort of person to just see how it goes as I don't think you can really plan a birth.

I've spent most of the day been sick today :( don't know what's causing this sickness but it's horrible!

Doing good :) Bags all packed. Lots of BH. Im not sure if bump has dropped yet as i still feel her bum in my ribs. Been losing bits of plug on and off for a few weeks but that dont really means anything just hope she comes soon.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

just incase i dont get on much over the festive season :) xx

We are all ready for baby to arrive too, everything's ready to go I think!
I just thought the other day that I don't have a birth plan, but your right, I'm more the sort of person to just see how it goes as I don't think you can really plan a birth.

I've spent most of the day been sick today :( don't know what's causing this sickness but it's horrible!

Oh no, hope you are feeling better soon XX

I'm 37+3 (ticker is off...) and feeling ok for this stage, achy ribs and minor spd but not bad, and tons of heartburn!
We are all ready but not expecting a baby until around due date. I'd like that first week in January with my toddler back at nursery to have some 'me' time!
I'm 2/5 engaged and baby is giving me lots of lightning crotch :haha:

Thanks caz!!!

I know what you mean Sherley, this little man is 2/5 engaged and is causing lightening crotch too, as well as an achey pelvis if I've done a lot of walking!

I'm looking forward to seeing the midwife tomorrow, I'm going to mention the sickness to her. I had hyperemesis earlier in the pregnancy so I'm pretty used to throwing up!

Anyone else dealing with puffy anklres and face? I didn't realize how swollen my ankles were until last night but I took my blood pressure this morning it was normal.

Hope all you ladies had a fantastic christmas. Hows everyone feeling? My heartburn is horrendous at the moment and my spd but other than that no complaints lol :)

Xxx.

Contractions started 5pm yesterday, went to hospital in the night and waiting on csection which should be about 9am this morning!

Contractions started 5pm yesterday, went to hospital in the night and waiting on csection which should be about 9am this morning!

Good luck hun cant wait for update!

xxx.

Anyone else dealing with puffy anklres and face? I didn't realize how swollen my ankles were until last night but I took my blood pressure this morning it was normal.

I had no swelling until just a few weeks ago and now if I am not careful to put my feet up they swell up bad. My BP and everything is normal too so doc just said it's a normal end of pregnancy thing. The problem is I like to sit with one leg up and one leg down but when I do that I get one big fat foot and the other stays normal...and that is freaky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->