Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

SA - not long till your scan!! Hope it goes well and let us know how your booking apointment went.

One born every minute on again tonight!

I know I can't wait! I shall be enjoying a glass of cider as well, seeing as I am also enduring the company of everyone's favourite aunt!
A question for all you twinkle temp-ers. As AF is here I'm not keen to twinkle temp for the next 2 or 3 mornings. Should I either leave it for a couple of mornings and start temping on cd3 when it will have eased off a bit or do it orally for a couple of days? (don't really fancy that as only have one thermometer)

urgh im going to miss OBEM because OH is on the xbox - again u__u

sarah i bet you're so excited! i can't believe you don't get midwives in canada haha i just find that weird lol

as for twinkle-temping: i think i'd just wait and temp on CD3, from research etc... i've found that oral and foof have different 'base' temps... so having 2 days of oral temps or having none at all would make no difference :)

A question for all you twinkle temp-ers. As AF is here I'm not keen to twinkle temp for the next 2 or 3 mornings. Should I either leave it for a couple of mornings and start temping on cd3 when it will have eased off a bit or do it orally for a couple of days? (don't really fancy that as only have one thermometer)

I don't TT but I know lots of ladies who temp normally but don't bother during AF as the info gained then is quite erratic. So you could always just start temping at CD3 or later if that is what you'd prefer.

So I went to the doc this afternoon. She thinks I've got a kidney infection. She did a pregnancy test, since she was testing my urine anyway but it was negative. She's given me an antibiotic that's suitable for early pregnancy just in case. I also asked her advice about thrush treatments because I usually get one with antibiotics. The topical ones are fine but the oral capsule isn't, in case anyone wants to know.

Maybe this infection is why my ovualation is MIA but a few people now have told me that their CBFM missed their peak so that's given me a little hope. Just need to try and pin point when the mostly likely date was.

Foof!!!! I'm using my phone or I would employ the "little bloke lying on floor laughing his head off" icon.
That's what I thought Pichi, thank you.

Mrsmig - I don't think the temps really matter when you have AF as they are erratic and usually aren't needed for FF to work out your crosshairs. The first month I did both (I have 2 bbt's!!) they showed the exact same pattern except twinkle temp was about 0.2 higher so you could oral and add that but I really don't think missing a few days will make any difference, so I think your safe to leave them out for a few days.

Foof!!!! I'm using my phone or I would employ the "little bloke lying on floor laughing his head off" icon.
That's what I thought Pichi, thank you.

haha no problem. twinkle sound's so innocent. the word foof just makes me laugh :haha:

sorry to hear about the kidney infection Ickle. UTI's are the bane of my life after having the doodle-bug u__u great sensation of peeing fire once a month at least

Aww ickle, sorry to hear about your kidney infection. Not nice :hugs: what antibiotics did you get? I still hope you have ov'd despite infection. Did you ask if that could throw off your ov? Do you think your body might try to ov again later this cycle?

sarah i bet you're so excited! i can't believe you don't get midwives in canada haha i just find that weird lol

as for twinkle-temping: i think i'd just wait and temp on CD3, from research etc... i've found that oral and foof have different 'base' temps... so having 2 days of oral temps or having none at all would make no difference :)

There are midwives, but very few couples choose to use them. I've only ever known people who have used an obstetrician here.

There are midwives, but very few couples choose to use them. I've only ever known people who have used an obstetrician here.

ah ok. some Midwives here just seem like they don't give a damn

Amoxicillin but she's sent away a sample so they might find I need a different type when the results come back on Tuesday.

I didn't ask about it throwing off ov. I never really trust GP's when it comes to conception. They just seem to know the basics lol!

I think that if I'm going to ov then it's happened already going by the ov pain I had. Any suggestions for when I should expect AF?

just guessing here (and going by your cramps) i'd say around about 8th Feb? (LP=12days) that is just a total shot in the dark though

EDIT: looked at previous charts and you usually OV around about CD19 and have a 12day LP (snap, me too hehe) if that is still an on going trend i would then say you'd be due AF around 1st Feb :)

I'm going to say you ov'd cd 23/24 going by your cramps/sex drive so I reckon around 19th/20th Jan (LP 12day).

I'm on amoxicillin too for uti. No red pee and no painful 'urrggs ' :wacko: forcing out the non existent last bit!

i got put on permanent antibiotics because i got so many UTIs so the downside of that is the antibiotics make me feel sick :(

Thanks for the predictions but just had some pink spotting. I wiped a couple of times to check it wasn't blood in my urine but no. It's def from my twinkle lol!

Pichi - Did you mean CD32 rather than the 1st of Feb? That's ages away lol!

Hoping the amoxicillin kicks in soon, I'm feeling worse not better and I need a doctors note if I'm off more than 3 days. Stupid work rule.

haha god my brain is like mince today lol

i meant CD32 yes - or CD 38

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the universal silence, work has been bonkers, its going to take me a while to catch up, so bare with me. My news is that I STILL have not had AF, I am going to the doctor next week and she has said I will have Provera to bring on a period, so at least i can get started again ... just 4 more clomid cycles, then we look at alternative options, scary!

Love to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->