Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

OK ladies we are wavering from the straight and narrow! Any more drooling over after eights and creme eggs, or worse still acting on the fantasies, and we shall have to do as Hope suggested and post candid snaps of ourselves in our scanties. Holding a copy of today's newspaper so there is no cheating! That will act as a deterrent for me anyway!

Oh no!!!! I'm not touching those chocs then!! :dohh:

Lol fili!

I'm debating with myself whether to have my usual Friday night takeaway. I went to the chipper last night because DH was out and I was feeling too crap and tired to cook. Feeling a bit better today but still a bit sorry for myself and a Chinese takeaway would really hit the spot lol!

I dont really feel like I belong here anymore either. Maybe we should start a buddies group. Not sure where though.

Hey ICKLE, I said this same thing about a month ago, was feeling a little left out.... I don't know,I am on a thread now that is just plain TTC @ a Loss so.... EMUM is a TTC buddy so I only encounter her here so I def stay.

MRSMIGG Mine was in July, so I definitely feel not right, in fact, my due date is approaching in Feb and my bouts with saddness and no BFP are working me over. Probably the reason I didn't OV yet....

EMUM I have no idea where AF went to or why.... :sad: I think that I was soooo sad and stressed at the fact that we couldn't afford another cycle after Nov and were waiting indefinitely I likely pushed her away with stress. My last donation was Nov 23rd and AF came Dec 5th.... I dunno....

Well... No AF... I'm nervous!! DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. :sad1: I called and pushed my donations back.... Few ladies think it is pointless to waste, so, I wait.... I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

I dont really feel like I belong here anymore either. Maybe we should start a buddies group. Not sure where though.

Hey ICKLE, I said this same thing about a month ago, was feeling a little left out.... I don't know,I am on a thread now that is just plain TTC @ a Loss so.... EMUM is a TTC buddy so I only encounter her here so I def stay.

MRSMIGG Mine was in July, so I definitely feel not right, in fact, my due date is approaching in Feb and my bouts with saddness and no BFP are working me over. Probably the reason I didn't OV yet....

EMUM I have no idea where AF went to or why.... :sad: I think that I was soooo sad and stressed at the fact that we couldn't afford another cycle after Nov and were waiting indefinitely I likely pushed her away with stress. My last donation was Nov 23rd and AF came Dec 5th.... I dunno....

Well... No AF... I'm nervous!! DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. :sad: I called and pushed my donations back.... Few ladies think it is pointless to waste, so, I wait.... I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

Oh MrsMM we really miss you! You could join us for our nonsense on the other thread?

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/851047-started-trying-straight-after-loss-we-now.html

I think you are right to postpone donations until you think you will be ovulating. They are expensive and stressful enough without being worried that you are wasting them because you aren't sure of your timetable. I hope your body starts cooperating soon and gives you some clear signs so you know where you are and can get planning!

Hi MrsMM I agree too about postponing, its a lot of pressure as it is, and undoubtedly more so when you are uncertain of what your cycle is doing. Hopefully its rebooting so to speak, and that you'l get your BFP before long!

Urh weight loss- I need to loose like 3 Stone >_<

I've lost 4st5 since mid June... But still got a way to go! Motivation of getting a sticky bean has proved very effective this time dieting compared to other attempts. I've found it much easier to stick with it. I think you need to mentally be ready to be harsh with yourself to make it work. Sometimes I think I wasn't ready to do it for real in previous attempts or hadn't got the true motivation I needed.

I love the weight loss followed by chocolate chat :-D
Creme eggs make me gip so you lot are welcome to them!
Hey Mrs MM! Don't blame you for postponing the donations either. Come follow us to the new thread!

hi everyone havent been around much lately as laptop broke last week as did my toaster which then kept tripping the lights upstairs and heating so fun day all round, but everything sorted now laptop fixed and got new toaster :)

i think ive missed quite a bit congrats on all those with their bfps

fili - what happened with the scan?

hi everyone else and anyone new

afm - :witch: hit me last thurs, wasnt impressed lol but nevermind been gone for 3days now so trying again, praying for 2nd cycle 3rd time lucky (fell preg with ds on 2nd cycle, then wen ttc again fell 2nd cycle which unfortunatly was the m/c) so heres hoping

Hey hope! We are all still here but semi shifted to another thread, follow the link above. Sorry AF turned up, hope it's your cycle this time :)

Hiya hope, thanks for asking :hugs: it's all in the front page of my journal. Are you going to join us on the other thread too?

hi fili- how are you dear?
mrs miggin-whats going on?
i am sorry couldnt be with you all last 2days because of my appointment with endo consultant.he did my some hormonal tests which shows very high values.so they adviced to wait till all come in normal range before conceive.very worried how long i have to wait be become mom.cant wait any more.oh God please help!please

Hi mohini, which hormone tests did they do Hun? I know a bit about those x

Hi mohini, which hormone tests did they do Hun? I know a bit about those x

thanks for asking fili.i have prolectinoma a tumor in pitutary gland which produce prolectine hormone in excess.my prolectine always remain more than 60 should be less than 15.my new endo did check hormone shows my prolectine 60 tsh 0.26,anti tpo>1300.startedcablogine for high prolectine,and thyrinorm for tsh.

Mohini those drugs should help within a month or so. I'm on thyroxine to try to keep my tsh between 1-2 even though it only ever got as high as 3.56. I hope your anti tpo and prolectine come down soon. You will get there, we just have to keep trying our best and that's all we can do. It just takes longer for some of us. People who have recurrent mc's always get there in the end, so don't worry, you're doing everything you can x x x

Mohini

If you follow a gluten free diet that should hopefully reduce your anti tpo, have a look for it on the net. This is what i am now going to do

Anti tpo normal range is actual 57, not 30 as i quoted you before so with yours being at 1300, its very high

Thanks

thanks fili and hope.
i am googling about gluten free diet now.

I saw the words After Eights and Creme Eggs and had to pop back in and say hello :rofl:

Sending you all lots of :dust:

xxxx

EMUM!! I miss you all as well.... I think I may check that thread out, thanks!:dust:

LOZDI, yeah, it was painful, especially when you call, they have all these questions, but, I pushed them back and am just waiting....:dust:

MRSMIGG, hey Hun! I think that I am going to come over and check that new thread out....:dust:

CLOBO, how are you doing Hun?

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still. I attempted to rest this weekend, and hope AF would get me started, but, nothing, and I didn't really rest. I am trying not to stress out as taht interferes with OV too. Latest cycle I've had since MC, likely going to try to get an appt just to check things. Well, it was great to see some BFPs this morning though, helped lift my spirits. I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->