Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Oh that's not good. I quite liked the Slimming World diet because it seemed sensible and easy but obviously you don't get the massive results.

Thanks for the request. I was just away to ask who Nicki was lol!

Isn't it daft that we started another thread to leave all the OT stuff on this one but we're still here? Lol!

That's cos fili hasn't been over to see us in the new place yet and Saving Private Ryan style, we ain't leaving without her :haha:

Awww! :friends: But :blush: what new place? Oh dear I would have been shot at already! I'm not with it at all today! Can someone post me a link?

We started a spin off thread because some of the pregnant ladies were a bit uncomfortable posting on this thread in case it upset newcomers, and some of us old timers thought we were no longer "straight after" our miscarriage. It was intended to be a buddy thread where we could chew the fat about a range of things, like we have been doing on here, so we can leave this thread "clean" for newcomers, but will all check back to make sure newbies are answered and supported.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...traight-after-loss-we-now-6.html#post14986261

Im going..... Running!! I'll let you know how I cope. Hubby is coming with me. And I've got 500 cals left for today eeeek. I will stop if I feel dizzy

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/851047-started-trying-straight-after-loss-we-now.html

We also need to keep this one active for Ladies, its been such a support source that it canlt be allowed to disappear off the board!

I love all the inspiration thats going around today! I tend to follow the eat what I like, as long as its kind of sensible diet, and not too much of it. I stand by last night's executive decision to eat a whole big bag of M&M's. :haha:

I've had 3 after eight mints after lunch today. Which was not at 8 o'clock. But they were medicinal, as I needed a pick me up after my BFN this morning. And I still have 590 calories left in my bank for the rest of the day.

God I love after eights! I've got the 30 day shred too, although I've never done it:blush: I did watch it to see what it was like tho, does that count?:haha:

I watched it through first too and thought yeah that looks easy. OMG. I can't believe how hard it is to do jump rope (my particular blinds pot) for 60 seconds. I thought I was going into cardiac arrest :haha: Can do the jumping jacks, but kicks and shadow boxing no problem (sort of) but not the jump rope.

Gotta love auto correct! Blindspot and butt kicks!

Did it! Omg I am knackered!! I only managed 2 laps around the field and six short sprints and I can't stop sweating!!!

I've had 3 after eight mints after lunch today. Which was not at 8 o'clock. But they were medicinal, as I needed a pick me up after my BFN this morning. And I still have 590 calories left in my bank for the rest of the day.

Actually, after eight mints contain peppermint oil, which has a calming effect on the digestive system and so there are far worse things to eat after lunch! :thumbup:

Oh I like you Lozdi. My digestive system definitely feels like it could do with more calming! Wonder where I left the box...

:haha: No don't eat the whole box (says she who has done exactly that before) I actually have a box of them right next to me lol I find I like an occasional nibble. 35 cals per mint, so not so bad if you just have a few. :munch::dance:

Oh I like you Lozdi. My digestive system definitely feels like it could do with more calming! Wonder where I left the box...

:haha: I'm sure 3 more wouldn't hurt!

mmmmmmmmm........ nom nom I love after eights! I have bought loads of goodies for the holiday, they are not buried too deep in the bag to try to grab a creme egg, so tempting!

OK ladies we are wavering from the straight and narrow! Any more drooling over after eights and creme eggs, or worse still acting on the fantasies, and we shall have to do as Hope suggested and post candid snaps of ourselves in our scanties. Holding a copy of today's newspaper so there is no cheating! That will act as a deterrent for me anyway!

Oh Emum... how could you MENTION Cadbury creme eggs... those are my DOWNFALL!!! Argh now I'm thinking of them!

Cream eggs.....my kryptonite!!!!! I sometimes buy the pack of 6, then we have one each (me, OH, and both boys) Then I declare the 2 left are mine just because I'm the only female in the house except the cat, and she can't eat them! :haha:

SO funny!! :rofl: 20 pages of diet and fitness talk followed by 20 pages of chocolate!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->