Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Keeping all my limbs crossed for the scan xx

Sorry I've been so absent from this thread everyone! I've just made up a bunch of earlier temps prior to CD 17 to try and get FF to recognise ovulation but I can't. Pretty sure I have already O'd altho worringly I didn't feel O pain and I normally do, My OPKs were getting darker and darker but still neg and now are getting lighter again. And my temps would suggest I'm post ovulation. Now I'm just annoyed we haven't BD enough :/ FF is telling me: Your temperature suggests, however, that ovulation may have occured between CD 13 and CD 23!! Heeeeelpful. Not.

Mama of 4 n 1 crossing my fingers for you! When are you gonna start testing? x

brooke huge congrats!!!!! how exciting!!

Mrskg sorry to hear AF arrived but like you said at least you know you are all good to go this cycle

debzie sorry you have AF and DH to contend with :/ always the way huh :(

firsttimer1 im praying your scan goes really well x

ickle pand sorry you can't work out when O is, it kinda does look like you are 4DPO now-ish??? I dunno my chart is confusing the heck out of me so I'm not much help x

Desperado167 so sorry for all your losses :( You are in good company here and I think you are due a sticky bean very soon xx

clobo and Elhaym when are you going to start to POAS? If I interpret my chart the way I want I'm 4DPO.. we can be POAS buddies ;) haha

Here's my chart: LolaAnn's Ovulation Chart Any comments welcome!!!!!!!

LolaAnn - I'd say you O'd on CD21, with that big temp change you had and the EWCM the day before. It depends on what the reasons for all the open circles are though.

TBH - I'd take out the made up temps because it's only the 6 temps before O that are used to create a coverline. Try putting in a couple of made up temps around the same level as todays temp, for the next couple of days and see if you get crosshairs.

Hiya

Yep id say it was cd 21 too and i think if there wasnt an open circle on cd 22 i think it would have said you ovulated!

OPKs dont always work easily, you may have missed the main surge but caught the bit before and after, also i never really have +ve OPKs just wuite dark lines that arent as dark as the control!! Give it a few more days and see, plus you got two :sex: in at the right time!! Yay!!

Im not testing till 17dpo, thats ages away but last time i didnt get a +ve HPT till 16 dpo anyway!! I have one digi at home so going to wait and use that! Not wasting any more money!! Im having trouble not symptom spotting though, im sure everything tastes really metallicy today and im knackered and bit sicky!! Although that all could just be that im getting a cold :rofl:
Kas, how did things go chick??

HI LADIES!

ok i wanted to post on this thread before anywere else on the forum because you ladies have been a ROCK to me - not just through my mc, but all the time after - up to getting my BFP and spouting on about my worries to you all.

So i went bk to the clinic where last time i found out my baby had died at 5 weeks. This time i was 7 weeks 1 day..... and the baby is perfect. I even got to hear the little heart beat. I measure exactly 7 weeks 1 day... we could not be happier.

I am sooo shocked esp afetr my lack of symptoms, and having had one MC already i was CONVINCED i was in for my second. I really hope this gives you all hope :)

Of course, im not out of the woods yet - i know alot can still go wrong; but BY GOD am i now going to start enjoying this!!!!! really i am!

Thank you to all of you for seeing me through this and i intend to do the same for each of you when u all get ur BFPs soon.... which i know you all will.

COME ON 2012 BABIES!!!! :)

oh my god im such a tool.
my ff was set on opk watch. I just changed it and it gave me crosshairs!!!
party!!!!!!!! SO ANNOYED at stupid dh tho for lack of BDing :/

FIRSTTIMER YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!
Congrats, I'm so happy for you that is so awesome xxx

Yay! I'm so pleased for you Kas. You can definitely relax and enjoy being pregnant now. Worrying isn't going to stop anything going wrong so make the most of it.

LolaAnn - your chart looks good with the crosshairs there. Only 11 days until testing now :)

Aw Kas, :wohoo: i am so happy for you chick ... Ive been thinking of you all morning and its so good to hear that so far everything is ok, you have gotton past the first hurdle anyway and thats a really good thing, are you going back for another scan or anything or waiting till 12 weeks now??

You give us all hope and encouragement and we cant wait to join you!! Dont worry about the lack of symptoms too much, some people get them, some dont, you might be one of the "lucky" ones!!

Got any piccys??

Aw Im so happy for you, yes enjoy it and look after yourself and little bean!!

Lola, yay for crosshairs, so there are several of us now in the TWW!! I cant wait till we have some good symptoms that we can NOT spot!!! Dont worry, the cycle i got my BFP we'd only done it twice!!

xxxx

Got some scan photos but cant get them online yet :( all you can see is mush anyway! LOL

ive not got another scan before my 12 week one so going to be a looooong wait. Just arranged my first GP app to tell them im pregnant - hoping the scan will be as close to 12 weeks as poss!

Thanks for all the love ladies :)

So i went bk to the clinic where last time i found out my baby had died at 5 weeks. This time i was 7 weeks 1 day..... and the baby is perfect. I even got to hear the little heart beat. I measure exactly 7 weeks 1 day... we could not be happier.

I am sooo shocked esp afetr my lack of symptoms, and having had one MC already i was CONVINCED i was in for my second. I really hope this gives you all hope :)

Of course, im not out of the woods yet - i know alot can still go wrong; but BY GOD am i now going to start enjoying this!!!!! really i am!

YAY! This is wonderful news! :happydance: I'm thrilled that everything is going so well for you this time.

Well, by the time those of us that have ovulated are testing you'll be 9 weeks already, plus you have a docs appt in there too, hopefully the time wont go too slowly! If they dont want to see you again till 12 weeks then thats a good sign they are positive about how things are going too!! Yay!!

xxx

ohh im so glad ive ovulated. well. maybe.. ill see what my next few days temps are like. just warning you all in advance im a bit of a poas addict. prepare yourselves for a pictorial journey lol

thanks for all the positive vibes ladies :)

now im just hoping you all get ur BFPs to - you all deserve it! xxxx

Yay, that will be good cos then i can stare at your sticks and it will satisfy my craving to POAS myself!! xxx

Maybe you ladies being a couple of days ahead of me (hopefully) will help hold off my POAS addiction for a couple of days. I hope we get a big crop of BFP's in the next couple of weeks, it'd be great to graduate from this thread to a PAL one together and be bump buddies :)

Is it possible to ovulate before your levels are less than 5?

hi ladies been spending time reading through the last few threads to catch up. Hope your all feeling well and positive!!

firsttimer so so glad to hear everything went well with your scan you really deserve it :happydance: iam sure your going to have a happy healthy 9mths.!!!

Good luck to all the ladies ovulating!!!! catch those eggs and also to everyone in their 2week wait hope ypu all get your bfp soon.

As for me not got a clue where to place myself, trying so so hard not to symptom spot but ive been noticing silly things like my skin has broke out in spots round my chin (dont usualy get spots) i got this at the start of my last pregnancy. i also have slightly tender breasts and periods of heartburn. i mc on 4/7 stopped bleeding 18/7 roughly a week ago i had ewcm with a couple of spots of brown old blood when i wiped twice and slight crampy feeling like possible af coming but nothing since. Iam so trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard. I keep trying to distract myself with cleaning and gutting out all the rooms in the house, my hubby is very happy with that haha

:dust: to everyone

haha good for you heavyheart and welcome... i just mope around online instead of doing anything as productive as cleaning or tidying!!

countdown to testing ... 5 days haha. I'm starting at 8DPO... I know a few people who have got BFPS at 9DPO and I think I got mine at 10 so should be fun :D

As for me not got a clue where to place myself, trying so so hard not to symptom spot but ive been noticing silly things like my skin has broke out in spots round my chin (dont usualy get spots) i got this at the start of my last pregnancy. i also have slightly tender breasts and periods of heartburn. i mc on 4/7 stopped bleeding 18/7 roughly a week ago i had ewcm with a couple of spots of brown old blood when i wiped twice and slight crampy feeling like possible af coming but nothing since. Iam so trying not to get my hopes up but its so hard. I keep trying to distract myself with cleaning and gutting out all the rooms in the house, my hubby is very happy with that haha

I know what you mean and we are pretty close on our schedules (my mmc was 7/5/11). I've also had ewcm with some brown blood and then today I had a little red blood come out but I have no clue what is going on in there. I've been BBT, checking CP and CM so I believe that I might be oing today (or yesterday). Soooo frustrating!!

Hope you get :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->