Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

CLOBO - Thanks! The docs were optimistic, which gave us more drive and optimism. So we have started the process fully, with temping, monitoring, etc. I am CD13 today with no signs of ov. I know this cycle may be longer so we are just getting geared up.

GLOW - So sorry to hear you had to be scared, the news that you have since received is AWESOME! I am sure that you are still very cautious, and I don't blame you. Am sooo happy you have vowed to begin to enjoy this. GL, FXD, Stick Bean Stick!

BASTE - Sorry for your loss. Totally undertand, as we are kind of around the same timing. I hope this is a great month for you, for us! :dust:

MRSMAX - I too am trying right after in Aug, GL, FXD, :dust:

DESPERADO - I am so sorry for your losses, I cannot imagine! You are very strong! GL, and FXD that you get that sticky bean soon! :dust:

FIRSTTIMER - Thanks for that update! It is DEFINTELY a blessing, and motivation. so happy to hear that your scan went well. Here is to sticking beans... :dust:

AFM - I am attaching my chart. I would like to hope that someone can look it over in the next month to see how I am doing. This is my 1st time monitoring after a loss so it feels quite different to me. I have been remaining calm and noticing that things are returning to "normal" so we are hopeful that the next :bfp: will not be too far away... Thanks in advance. :dust: to you all!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/369930 My CHART

Oh MrsMM24 I remember you from our due in feb thread :( I'm sorry to see you here :( Praying for your BFP as quick as possible xx

Yey firsttimer that's awsome news and must be some comfort.

Lolaann glad you have your cross hares see your allready. More than a quarter the way through the tww.

I think you can ovulate before your levels are below 5 I was still getting positive tests and ovulated my first cycle the thing about having hcg in your system not making you ov is clap trap. Women on fertiliy treatment are often given a hcg trigger shout to make them ov aren't they or did I just make that up?

Not much for me to report cd5 spotting still that's it.

bastetgrrl - Do you have a link to your chart?

No, I haven't started one on FF yet because I haven't had my 1st AF since mmc and didn't know when to do "CD1" since it's really not a cycle yet. Instead I printed off a chart template and have been writing in my BBT, CP and CM that way. This stuff is SO confusing. :dohh:

I started one on the day of my miscarriage I know that technically that is not cd one but it still gives you an idea. You can still input all that data in just click on my ticker and join hun. x

I think you can ovulate before your levels are below 5 I was still getting positive tests and ovulated my first cycle the thing about having hcg in your system not making you ov is clap trap. Women on fertiliy treatment are often given a hcg trigger shout to make them ov aren't they or did I just make that up?

That is an excellent point!!! \\:D/ I totally didn't even think about that. So I'll just keep up with the :sex: and hope that his :spermy: catches the eggie. Maybe then when I go for my 6 wk appt they'll tell me :bfp:

Lots of sticky dust :dust: to all the ladies this month.

haha good for you heavyheart and welcome... i just mope around online instead of doing anything as productive as cleaning or tidying!!

countdown to testing ... 5 days haha. I'm starting at 8DPO... I know a few people who have got BFPS at 9DPO and I think I got mine at 10 so should be fun :D

aw good luck with the testing i hope you get your bfp :thumbup:

All i can do is tidying up to distract myself i'am driving myself totaly crazy with all this :hugs:

Yes LOLA, I remember you too! So sorry to see you here as well. Hopefully, we will see each other again in the next couple of weeks, with :bfp:s again! Prayers to you! FXD, :dust:

DEBZI, that's what the recommendation is, to begin tracking the cycle again, use the first day of MC as CD1 so it sounds right. I too did the same thing.

I started one on the day of my miscarriage I know that technically that is not cd one but it still gives you an idea. You can still input all that data in just click on my ticker and join hun. x

Thanks hun. I'll give that a go and see what it says. Could be tough since my temps have been all over the place.

Hi

MrsMM, your chart is looking good, temps are settling down it seems so that will make it easier to tell if you ovulate, put your link in your signature then we can always see it and can look it over for you.

I think temping is amazing, my FS told me off for doing it but it gives me something to obsess over and it tells me when i ovulate so why the heck not!!

Yep we will all be testing in a row i expect starting from the weekend!! Hopefully we will have a nice row of BFPs!!

xxx

Wow, I have missed so much the last few days...

Clobo, the symptom spotting can't be stopped. I have tried to blame every lil thing on something other than pregnancy lol.

Kas, that is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see pics of your LO...

LolaAnn, Yes, I did cave and take a dollar store test this morning. But, only because we went to a concert last night, I only drank water and still forwards the end I got very dizzy and and nauseous and did NOT make it to the restrooms before I vomited with thousands of ppl around. Was so embarrassing. Food thing most were drinking and hopefully they just thought I was too. I got a very very faint line but I have had them before on these tests and they were evaps. It is still too soon but I bought five of the tests from dollar tree so I am going to use one for the next few mornings.

Good luck to all....

Sorry for the misspelled words my phone has predictive text and changes my words on it's own...

OOh its getting exciting all you ladies testing at the same time just about when I will start mu opks lol. Praying for bfps for all of you. x

Thanks CLOBO! I was thinking that it was looking a little better and not all over the place as it had been (glimmer of hope). I added it in my siggy to make it easier to see what I am doing over here...

It would be way awesome if we all were :bfp:ing back to back.... FXD

YEah MrsMM chart's looking good now!! I will be stalking it daily ;)

Thanks debzie that's so sweet of you... do you get pos on OPKs normally? They totally didn't work for me think I missed the surge...

ohhhhhhh Mama of 4 n 1 that sounds very very promising!! Feel free to post pictures I love to tweak ;) Can't wait for your update tomorrow

bastetgirl I put my first day of bleeding in as CD1 too I think most of us has. Doesn't really matter if it's not right I just like it how it shows you ov crosshairs etc and they will still be correct.

Okay so I updated on my FF chart with my info. Hopefully it'll show that I've oed soon although it's been a confusing month with my temps up and down.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

I don't know how to post them using my phone. I have tried before. I take the pic with my phone but then when I go to upload it B&B doesn't allow you to from a phone.

Bastegrrl your link.is not working just taking me to ff homepage. My temps wrte all over but settled down by the time I ovd then were all over again post ov. dont worry hun nothing is normal post miscarriage.

Yeah i do get positive opks I am one of the lucky ones some of the cheapy opks font work for me though Got some really cheap first response ones off ebay and have some left from last month. They are great.

Bastet girl - you need to click the sharing tab at the top of the page on FF and then get code, then copy and paste the bbcode. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->