Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hiya, Amanda glad you managed to get some sexy times in and you are actually right, if the man orgasms then it must shoot out faster and more of it and if the woman orgasms then your cervix contracts and "sucks" the sperm in!!!

Brooke, congratulations chick :wohoo: we all have our fingers crossed for you!!

Mrs kg, sorry the witch got you but you can start afresh now, this will be your cycle and at least they aren't too long so not long to wait!! Yay!

Mama, aw mate I feel you, it's a wierd feeling the TWW isn't it, trying to think positively but not getting your hopes up and trying not to symptom spot!!

Lola, hope you did ovulate, I can't see your chart, put a link on and we can stalk it!!!

Right, I'm still keeping busy and trying not to think too much about it!! Xxx

ickle pand you're right, I'm sure I have read that somewhere but I can't remember where! :)

debzie I hope the witch leaves soon, typical that OH is home eh?

AFM, 4 DPO (if I did actually ov). So bored of waiting already, LOL :haha:

Brooke, huge congrats on your BFP!!!

Keeping track of all you ladies and hoping for more BFP's soon xxx

Amanda you are right if he gets really excited pulled back and releases additional sperm reserves so there is more of them.

I hate 4 dpo as the look forward to your crosshares then nowt. Chin. Up ladies.

Well afm no whitch so far today just a bit of spotting. So oh was pleased as was I wink wink.

Hi everyone,I really hope I can join u all ,I am a 44 mother of four and have just experienced my tenth loss,I started bleeding nine days ago and had a natural miscarriage,the bleeding is more or less finished and I am wanting to start trying right away as I don't think i have much time left,am gonna start doing opk's tomorrow and hope to get a really sticky bean next time,hope u are all well and don't mind me posting here,lots of love,xxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,I really hope I can join u all ,I am a 44 mother of four and have just experienced my tenth loss,I started bleeding nine days ago and had a natural miscarriage,the bleeding is more or less finished and I am wanting to start trying right away as I don't think i have much time left,am gonna start doing opk's tomorrow and hope to get a really sticky bean next time,hope u are all well and don't mind me posting here,lots of love,xxxxxxxx

Hi, I am so sorry for your losses, no one should have to have 10 MCs, sending hugs :hugs:

Feel free to post away, this is a great thread for support as we have all been in the same boat. Lots of luck and hope you get a sticky BFP soon :) x

Thank you ladies for the congrats!!
Cant wait to get out of this first6 weeks after this I will feel a little better

You're more than welcome here Desperado. I'm so sorry you've had so many losses. Have you had any investigations as to what's causing them?

Hi ladies, just been trying to read all your posts to catch up! Glad to c a lot of u are enjoying the mating season heehee, and those who are in 2ww- good luck!!

Desperado- I can't believe you've been through this ten times? You poor thing. Have you only ever had losses? Its so unjust you've had to do it again and again. Any idea why?? Sending lots of love ur way xxx

Afm, well its my 7week scan in the morn. Still no symptoms... Not expecting good news. Just got that feeling again. Will update u all tomo x

LOve and babydust to us all xx

Congrats on all the bfp's!

Well after all my symptoms I've got my first af since mc, bit sad as was starting to convince myself I'd been lucky but hey ho least I know my body returning to normal, so here's to ttc in aug! Good luck all x x

Hun this is a good thing as ur body will now be ready :) get bedding!!! X

Happy 7 weeks firsttimer! Good luck with the scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you :) what time is it at? x

Good luck for the scan firsttimer. Keep us posted xx

LMAO @ mating season btw :)

Grrr still no sign of O in my chart. I've no idea how my temp is lower today because I woke up feeling sweaty because it was so warm. I'm sick of this! I just want to be in the 2ww already :(

Kas, good luck today chick we are thinking of you and praying for a sticky beany :hugs:

Amanda, it looks possibly ovulated back around cd 17? Have you tried taking out the sleep deprived?? Sometimes they can mess things up? If you havent ovulatedalreafy then at least hubby is back and you can have another chance :sex:

Xxx

Welcome deperado so sorry you ae here but post away we are here to listen and offer support. 10 losses I admire you for keeping trying that must be tough.

Firsttimer good luck with the scan. Will be stalking today.

Amanda its the rule of three days sustained temps its throwing ff but it janitor programmed to take into account some of us can have a fallback rise. I agree with clobo take out the slerp deprved one or add in the gap a fictional temp? X

Sorry ladies on my phone and have predictive text just in case any of my posts don't make sense.

Thanks ladies, its at 11:15 and I'm crapping it. Expecting the worst hoping the best I guess. Will update when bk xxx

You're more than welcome here Desperado. I'm so sorry you've had so many losses. Have you had any investigations as to what's causing them?

Hi and thank you,yes I have had all the blood tests and a camera put into my womb and all clear,I was told I had sticky blood syndrome and I did use the clexane last time but still mc.:cry::cry::cry:

Clobo - it does look like CD17 is a possible O day but I had a progesterone test on CD21 that didn't show any signs of O so I know it must be sometime after then.

Debzie - I tried adjusting my temp and time on CD 25 because it was taken an hour later than normal and I put in a fictional temp for CD24 too but still no crosshairs. I've got another progesterone test tomorrow so maybe that'll show something.

I was telling DH this morning that I feel like I'm waiting to win the lottery but I can't even buy a ticket yet.

ETA - Oh I just changed the detector method from Advanced to Research and got crosshairs for CD23. Still not convinced though because I got the +ve OPK the day after that.

Hiya

Hmmm, strange, well keep up the :sex: in the meantime and hope you dont get too tired out, hope the blood test will tell you something as your temps have deffo risen havent they.

Desperado, apologies i didnt welcome you before, i was on my phone and its so hard to read back to everything. Im so sorry that you have had to go through this so many times, did you have problems with your other children?? Massive hugs to you and hopefully you'll be back trying again soon for a sticky bean xxx

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->