Anyone else on or near CD10 today?

TheSmpsns

Mom of one baby boy!
Reaction score
I would like someone to talk to as I am getting frustrated and I don't want to put any pressure on DH. Anyone else on or near CD10 right now and want to be buddies for the month? :flower:

Hey! Can I join the club? You're a little further than I am, I'm on CD 8. I don't use anything to predict my ovulation, but I have a fairly normal cycle. This is our first month ttc! We're going to BD on the 11th-20th to cover all of our bases. I know that's a lot and I might skip a day here and there. I'm really excited and I need some girls to talk about all of this with! DH just doesn't get it! How about you? What day do you normally ovulate?

Hi Girls! I'm CD 10 today :).... I'm getting geared up for this weekend. My cycles vary a bit from between 23-28 days typically. So we're going to start DTD on Friday. Hopefully we'll have enough energy/stamina to do it once a day through Monday.

Sorry if TMI- my CM is still thick and sticky. So, I'm just monitoring it for it to be more fluid. Also- I bought pre-seed and will be using it for the first time this cycle, so I hope it will help!!

My biggest fear is if DH will be in the mood this month during this time. Last month we missed it because he got anxiety during O time... :(

Good luck you three! Baby dust to all of us!

Last month we missed it because he got anxiety during O time... :(

Sounds like my DH!! He gets very anxious and nervous. One of the things I use that actually helps him gear up for some :sex: is telling him in advance. If I just spring it on him- "Hey, time to BD!" it will be harder on him. If he can gear up for it mentally, he does much better. It's only our first cycle ttc but I plan on basically giving him a BD schedule in advance. :haha:

CD 11 here....im werid ...I usually get a +OPK around CD20...which usually I get a temp dip and rise around then, but also looks like I O around CD27-28 as well...I dk...thats been my last 2 cycles.
I am doing SMEP again this month, but going directly until AF is due to arrive.

I'm on 10dpo. Having crampy af type pains :(
Af is due saturday . . . . of course i've been testing the past few days 8-[
No bfp though.

Guess i'm not out until :witch: arrives.
Good luck everyone :flower:

Ooops just realised i've posted in the wrong place . . . . mistook cd 10 for 10 dpo.
Sorry about that.

Im on CD10, i usually ovulate right bang in the middle of my 26 day cycle xx

Hi I'm on cd9 ......yay there's a good few of here :)

My cycles are approx 27 days past few months........lp of 11 ......good thing about that I guess is I can test early ;) lol

Ive been doing opk's past couple of days .......I shud ov next week.....today I've gotten a bit of ewcm though.......opk no where near positive but u can get it up to 5 days b4 ov can't u?

Best of luck to us all and hope we can all share our bfp's in a few weeks xxx

hey ladies im on cd11 got 6 days till the big day :) fx'd for all of us :)

hey girls i just wondering what CD mean lol :shrug: i am new to this n dont hardly now any meaning

if it mean days undtill ovulation i am 8 and would love to have someone be with me along this journey as like i sed i am new to all this lol

x x

cycle day hun by the looks of your signature your cd 7 with 8 days to go till ovulation :)

Well, thanks for joining me guys! I generally ovulate on CD14. So, I have started testing yesterday. Hubby and I BD every other day up to OV, then every day for a couple days after positive test. (the sperm-meets-egg plan). We had intended on starting that last month, but his mother fell ill on the day of ovulation, so neither of us were in the mood, we were worried about her. So, we completely missed it last cycle!
I am hoping we can catch the egg this month and get a sticky bean! Because I am getting very impatient, and sad about waiting.

thanks well now i now what that mean lol :) when would be the best time to :sex:
x x

Ash-
I've always told him ahead of time when the important dates are - last time he didn't want to do it anyways. He's also aware that this upcoming weekend is "go" time again. So, we'll see what happens. If he has problems again this time then maybe next time I won't tell him at all when the time is, just give him a few hours notice the night that we should do it?

Ash-
I've always told him ahead of time when the important dates are - last time he didn't want to do it anyways. He's also aware that this upcoming weekend is "go" time again. So, we'll see what happens. If he has problems again this time then maybe next time I won't tell him at all when the time is, just give him a few hours notice the night that we should do it?

Futurephotos, I straight up asked my DH what would be easier on him. He gets what he calls "performance anxiety" if I'm too business-like about BDing lol. If we just get in a romantic mood and it happens, it doesn't bother him one bit. But that's impossible when ttc, I have a schedule!! :dohh: I said, "Do you want me to tell you ahead of time, or just let you know when it's time to :sex:?" He said he was a little nervous when I told him ahead of time, but it would be much worse to spring it on him, "drop your pants, let's go" :winkwink:
We've been BDing every other day recently, and around the 11th (CD 12 for me) we're going to start BDing every day until I feel like stopping I guess....I wanted to BD 11th-19th but that's kind of a lot, so I might skip a day here and there.

It's awesome having all of you here! I really wish I was temping or using OpKs, but I decided to just see how my first cycle ttc goes so I'm really guessing at my O day based on my cycle length and EWCM, etc. I've been tracking my cycle for months, hoping I don't O early or late without realizing it.
The problem with guessing is that I'm paying TOO much attention...I had a little EWCM yesterday and I thought, "What if I'm ovulating early!?!" If we don't have success this cycle, I'll buy ovulation kits and start tracking my BBT....sigh....
Sorry, ladies! Didn't meant to write a novel :haha:

I'm just waiting to O. Dh and I bd every other day. I would love a buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->