Anyone else on or near CD10 today?

Just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear about your MC That is so sad, do they know why?

I am very happy to hear about your positive OPK

Thanks Whimsey - no they don't know why, it was only my first so they don't investigate. It was a surprise pregnancy & I have oftn wondered if my lifestyle in the weeks I didn't know may have had something to do with it but I guess we shall never know.

I'm on CD 12 now. This wk will be my fertile period, so we will have same major BD-ing this month. I plan to BD at least up until CD-19. If after all that i still get my period, I will be DEVASTATED!

Just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear about your MC That is so sad, do they know why?

Thanks Whimsey - no they don't know why, it was only my first so they don't investigate. It was a surprise pregnancy & I have oftn wondered if my lifestyle in the weeks I didn't know may have had something to do with it but I guess we shall never know.

Aww dont say that... It had nothing to do with you. A lot of women do not even know they are pregnant until they are like 6 weeks along, and they do things like drink, smoke, drugs... all sorts of things that are not healthy for a pregnancy. When they find out they are pregnant, they immediately stop... More often than not, they carry on to have successful pregnancies and their kids turn out beautiful.

I hope you get your BFP this month...I hope we all get BFP's!!!!! Im going to pray!
So dont think like that at all.

Aww dont say that... It had nothing to do with you. A lot of women do not even know they are pregnant until they are like 6 weeks along, and they do things like drink, smoke, drugs... all sorts of things that are not healthy for a pregnancy. When they find out they are pregnant, they immediately stop... More often than not, they carry on to have successful pregnancies and their kids turn out beautiful.

I hope you get your BFP this month...I hope we all get BFP's!!!!! Im going to pray!
So dont think like that at all.

I am sure it wasn't & I am not beating myself up about it, but had I known then I wouldn't have done the rolloercoasters, the british grand prix, 2 long haul flights, smoked, drank, taken extra strength painkillers, used the sunbed, oh I could go on & on, at least this time we are planning it & I am healthier now than I ever have been so we are giving the best chance we can.

Good luck everyone, hope we gets lots of BFP's this month:dust:

Ooo! CD 10 for me today! Took my last 50mg clomid last night. Also found out on friday that I am working with one good tube. Big downer, but after some long cries, I am not ready to give up. Hopefully after the hsg it cleared out the good tube and we get a bfp this month. Its going to be exciting to share all our PREGNANCY symptoms together ;)
Baby dust to everyone here!!!!!!!

Well, here is my updated OPK from today. I took one earlier at about 13:00 (earlier than usual) and it was way lighter than yesterdays, so I thought I missed my surge! But I took another one at about 15:00, and it is the same as yesterday's test, so I hope I haven't missed it. DH and I haven't BD in the past week, so I was worried. But we did today, and hopefully can for the next couple days to "seal the deal". I know my OPK isn't positive yet, but should be tomorrow! (at least I hope so, because I only have one more left!)

Attachments

• sept OPK progression.jpg
    sept OPK progression.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 11
DH and I successfully BDd Fri, Sat, Sun (Today) - hitting CD 12, 13, 14! I'm really happy it worked out this month that our timing could be so good. I'm feeling really optimistic right now that we did everything we could. FXED that our efforts will become a baby!

Fingers crossed for you Future!! We only BD yesterday, I hope to today and tomorrow too! It's always hard to judge, because my DH works outdoors in this heat (as a diesel mechanic) and sometimes he is just lifeless when he gets home, so hopefully they don't work him too hard the next couple days, so that I can wear him out! :haha:

Well, here is my updated OPK from today. I took one earlier at about 13:00 (earlier than usual) and it was way lighter than yesterdays, so I thought I missed my surge! But I took another one at about 15:00, and it is the same as yesterday's test, so I hope I haven't missed it. DH and I haven't BD in the past week, so I was worried. But we did today, and hopefully can for the next couple days to "seal the deal". I know my OPK isn't positive yet, but should be tomorrow! (at least I hope so, because I only have one more left!)

Hi, I had a question. I just finished af yesterday and I am on cd 7 and today i really felt the need to poas :haha: ( I want a progression pic) but oddly enough it came out really dark. My opk is as dark as your cd 14. Is this normal? I might update with a pic later today?

Oooo that does sound early If ur cycle is 31 days.......u tried. Preg test? Jut a thought.....

Well my opk are darkening :) shud be positive in the next 1-2 days :) we bed last night + will do all week ;)

Hey ladies! That is very odd, Ms. Dani! Keep taking those Opks if you might be ovulating early, hun and maybe get in some BDing, just in case?
CD 13 for me today, didn't get a chance to BD yesterday cause I was out of town, but I did BD CD 9,10,11.

Hopefully missing one day won't make a difference!

I'm having cramping on the right side of my abdomen and found some EWCM so I think I'm ovulating early :/ I BD on the 8th,9th,and 11th and plan on continuing that untill the end of the week just to be safe. Glad I started early:haha:

Here is my opks on cd 7

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii262/yeah_imcrazy/photo.jpg

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii262/yeah_imcrazy/photo-1.jpg

Also, do you think I could be ovulating early because I started taking Fertilaid aid this month?

I've heard of fertility drugs changing your cycle completely, so I would say that might be it! I would start BDing girl, just in case and keep taking those OpKs so you can see whats going on the rest of the month!

Yay I got my + opk today.....have dtd last 2 days.+ will do for the next few ,have ewcm + ov cramps so for me x

I have a little EWCM, not what I would like, but getting there. Today I noticed for the first time that it's getting that sticky texture, where it'll kinda stretch. I think I'll O soon!

I'm on CD8 no sign of ov but its early days yet (my 1st month of charting :thumbup:)

I'm 2 DPO now and already itching to test- this is going to be the longest 2ww I've ever had!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->