Anyone else on or near CD10 today?

thanks well now i now what that mean lol :) when would be the best time to :sex:
x x

Sounds like you might be in the same boat as I am! I'm trying to decide...BD every day or every other day???
I've decided to BD every other day until I get into my "fertile period" and then BD daily. The problem I'm having (since I don't track my O day) is that I have a 28 to 32 day cycle. I basically plan on starting the BDing based on the 28 day cycle and stopping based on the 32.
This would be the 11-20 of BDing......if I stop having EWCM or I feel like I'm likely not fertile anymore we'll start again with every other day.

Are you ladies being relaxed about it or regimented? :haha:

I'm quite relaxed this cycle gonna do as much bedding around ov as possible thou :) and have fun ......hope it works lol

Gah today was harsh on me.... no time to stalk BnB. As this is only me 2nd cycle ttc, I'm kind of guessing with the O'ing. I haven't started charting yet....shame on me. However, DH and I have been :sex: literally everyday since the 3rd...He has now started calling it "booty duty" :haha:
I'm also using Softcups and, today, just bought Preseed, so we'll try that in the morning.
I'm not really regimented...I have a good feeling about this cycle, and seeing as I've never had so much :sex: in my life, I'm quite enjoying it :blush:

We usually BD a couple times a week. DH lasts a while, so it makes it tough to BD daily. When each "session" is over an hour, I just don't have the energy to go daily. But I hope that we can close to O. My day of O is going to be our 7 year anniversary, so I hope we catch the egg and have good luck on that day!

Awww...wouldn't that be awesome! I'm pulling for ya dear...That would just plain rock.

Hey!! Just checking in with my cycle buddies!
I'm now on CD 10. Since I don't track my ovulation yet, it's hard to know exactly how long I'll be fertile for. I have a 28-32 day cycle. So if I'm going to just guess, I'll need to BD on Sept. 11-20 to cover all of my bases!! That's a lot of :sex:! :happydance:
I plan on BDing every day, but I won't stress out about missing a day here and there. Well....yeah, I might stress out about missing a day here and there! :haha:

Any of you ovulated yet and started your 2ww?

I'm not charting or anything... so taking a guess on my ovulation, and with the cramps I'm having at the moment, I'm thinking today....maybe tomorrow. I'm kinda anxious about this 2ww and it hasn't even started yet :shrug:

Ash-
I've always told him ahead of time when the important dates are - last time he didn't want to do it anyways. He's also aware that this upcoming weekend is "go" time again. So, we'll see what happens. If he has problems again this time then maybe next time I won't tell him at all when the time is, just give him a few hours notice the night that we should do it?

I would not tell him at all and just pretend like you want it real bad lol i did not tell DH last cycle (our first of ttc) and was able to every day around O:shrug:
good luck!

day 10! very happy to be here as I just got done with a 80 day cycle.

Hello girls

I just wanted to join in.. Seems we all are kinda around the same cycle days.

Cycle day 12 here. I hope we all get our BFP's this month! In the mean time :dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust:dust:dust::dust:

Here is my OPK progression thus far this month. I am on CD13 today, and haven't taken my OPK yet (it's still early in the day). I usually take it at about 14:00-15:00. I will update if I get a positive today! I generally don't ovulate until CD 14, but a bit curious if I will be getting a positive sooner this month!

I hope you get your positive today! I hate waiting for O!

And Welcome to the newcomers! :dust: and Fx'd to us all!

Hi - Can I join please? I am cd10 today, ttc'ing & charting for the first time ever. I am 40 & had my 1st pg end in a mc on the 5th Aug. Done an opk today & had a very faint line, I got SO excited as I have been convinced I didn't ov at all (no idea why), so now I am waiting for the positive opk, we are bd'ing as much as we can & I am hoping we can follow the smep.

Feel free to check out my chart - I think I got the temping a bit wrong to start off with but I have got to grips with it now!

Good luck all & lots of :dust: to all!

Hi - Can I join please? I am cd10 today, ttc'ing & charting for the first time ever. I am 40 & had my 1st pg end in a mc on the 5th Aug. Done an opk today & had a very faint line, I got SO excited as I have been convinced I didn't ov at all (no idea why), so now I am waiting for the positive opk, we are bd'ing as much as we can & I am hoping we can follow the smep.

Feel free to check out my chart - I think I got the temping a bit wrong to start off with but I have got to grips with it now!

Me and DH are also on the SMEP! I'm so sorry about your loss, but good luck with this cycle! Fx'd for you!!

Hi ladies Cycle day 14 for me and I would also love a buddy.I started my :sex: 2 days ago :haha: I couldn't resist wanted to get started lol. If my OH had his way we would BD 2 times a day everyday :wacko: too much for me. FX for all of you ladies ! I hope to see lots of BFP :)

Hi ladies Cycle day 14 for me and I would also love a buddy.I started my :sex: 2 days ago :haha: I couldn't resist wanted to get started lol. If my OH had his way we would BD 2 times a day everyday :wacko: too much for me. FX for all of you ladies ! I hope to see lots of BFP :)

im the same days as you :)

:thumbup:

Just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear about your MC:cry: That is so sad, do they know why?

I am very happy to hear about your positive OPK :wohoo:

I wish you luck and lots of :dust:

Welcome! I hope you get a positive OPK soon!! I didn't ever get a positive the month after my last MC, it got darker, but didn't ever get positive! I hope you get one!
Here is the update of my progression after today's test. Not quite positive yet.

Attachments

• sept OPK progression.jpg
    sept OPK progression.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 7
Welcome! I hope you get a positive OPK soon!! I didn't ever get a positive the month after my last MC, it got darker, but didn't ever get positive! I hope you get one!
Here is the update of my progression after today's test. Not quite positive yet.

Hey you're getting close! I don't use Opks but its awesome to see that progressively dark line!! It makes me want to go get some! Let us know when you get your positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->