Anyone else over 30 and in their 1st pregnancy?

Last day in the first tri for me!!! Ugh... time is still moving so slow...

Congrats carebear!! That day feels like it an eternity away for me at this point! How are you feeling? Have you had any scans lately or have one coming up?

I am 6w+2d today. Having my first scan next Thursday at 7w+1d.

I had one at 11+4 and baby looked fantastic and sooo adorable. He/she had the hiccups!! Poor thing. My next one (the gender scan!!!) will be booked after my appointment on April 29th. I'm gonna say it will probably be April 30th. They always seem to have lots of time when I go in and always get in right away :thumbup: I'm sooo impatient for it, this month is probably going to drag on!!
As for how I'm feeling... still exhausted. Not sure where this second tri energy thing is supposed to come from but it's not here yet. Also still nauseous and still on the doc prescribed nausea pills. Every few days I try to come off them to see if it's gone... still hasn't. I take them to feel normal.
I had a pretty down day yesterday, worried about LO. Second trimester losses are rarer but I still get my days that I'm so worried. I was looking into buying a home doppler to ease my mind but I'm worried of not being able to find a hb and panic.
Maybe soon I'll be able to feel baby moving around and that will help.

How are you? And all the ladies??
Good luck with your scan next week texmel!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->