Anyone else pregnant and single?

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
Just so I don't feel alone lol.

My last girl she was 12 weeks when I left her dad, done it myself since. Now I am pregnant with someone new 4 years later but he is just so disrespectful towards me at the moment and stressing me out all of the time and definitely not good to be around lately so I am moving out. I feel ok but I am concerned he will make my life hell like my daughters dad did, the horrible comments saying I am a useless mum etc.

I am confident of doing it alone if I am left alone, just CBA with bitter exes. x

Unfortunately pregnancy is a time in a woman's life that she is more likely to experience verbal and physical abuse, it sounds to me like you have a good head on your shoulders and know how to put your children first and that is a massive thing as many women get suckered into staying, hoping things will get better xxx I am sorry this has happened to you twice but know this, no matter what they say, you sound like a top mum! xxxx

Not single but just wanted to say well done for putting your children first, it's lovely to see. You should be proud of yourself. Happy healthy nine months to you!

I'm not single this time around, but when I was pregnant with my daughter (17 months old now) I was single and I remember how hard it was, her father wasn't in the slightest supportive of me or her. My other two pregnancies (that ended in MC) were when I was in an abusive relationship. But you sound like you know what you're doing and you will know what's best for your babies. Strong family relationships and friendships were my saving grace when I was pregnant with my daughter, I hope you've got some support.

My sister was pregnant twice during law school at an Ivy League university, both times alone (first time baby daddy was in jail and second time, same guy, she left him after finding out he was cheating). She graduated law school, is now an attorney, and her kids are happy and amazing. The dad is still a loser deadbeat. Seeing her go through that made me realize anything can be done! What's most important is that you and your kids are happy. You will be okay. Have faith and keep trucking forward, even if it's into the unknown.

I'm not single but I'd be having kids man or no man in my life. I think my bar is set so that if the man adds to your life in a poditive way let them stick around, when he becomes a burden cut them loose. You have 2 priorities, yourself and your kids. If you're taking care of your needs, you're going to be a great mom and will be that rock that your kids need. Men will come and go, kids are with you for the rest of your life. Do well by you & them and you'll live a life with many goid memories. It's about small things everyday and if your msn is stealing that from you & LO, move and get away. You sound like a lovely person, I wish you the best!

Thank you ladies. I know I am doing the right thing. The recent ex is a lot worse and showing awful behaviour, I am well rid xx

Props for doing it alone. You have my full respect XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->