Anyone else pregnant before LO is 1?

amyw044

Reaction score
My LO is 9 months old and just found out im pregnant again :) also got another son who is nearly 4! Im nervous about telling my family! Just hope there all as excited as me :)

Anyone got experience of being pregnant whilst having a young baby? x

I did have when my other 3 boys were babies, eldest was 16mth when i had 2nd LO, then when 2nd LO was 6wks i got pregnant again ( hectic but worth it) their 18,19 & 20 now :thumbup: I have a 4th now 10mths did get pregnant last november but MMC, just trying for my last now :happydance:

You'll be fine but busy :haha:

My son was 10mths old when i found out was expecting again

My son was 8 months old when I found out I was pregnant again x

My son was 11 months when I became pregnant again.

I've just found out that I'm pregnant, and my son is 11 months :)

LOl i literally had my :bfp: on the morning of my son's 1st B-day!!!! :cloud9:

My LO is 7 1/2 months and I am expecting our second baby :happydance:

There will be about 15 months between DD and baby number 2. We have already told close family as first time round we found it really hard to keep the secret ........ there all very excited (some members are probably more excited than us:haha:)

I think it will be really hard in the beginning but worth it:thumbup:

Congratulations :flower:

x x x x

my baby just 6 months when i found out that I'm expecting again... and i have 4 yrs & 6 yrs LO too...

Hi ,just thought i'd add that there's just under 10 months between my brother and I (I must have been a month old when my mum conceived my brother) and my sister came along just under 2 years laters and growing up was great as we were all close so I think it'll be great for your LOs. A friend of mine has 2 boys with 12 months between them and she was saying that even though at the time she was nervous to tell everyone she now thinks its the best thing that could have happened as they keep each other busy.It'll be hard but worth it.x

Emma is 7 months. So excited, I'm looking forward to having them grow up together.

Hey, my dd I'd 10 months and I love that they will be close in age x

I found out I was pregnant with my second when he was 7mths old. I now have a two year old and my youngest just turned one. I just today got another positive pregnancy test! So that will be three under three for me

2 weeks before Thomas's 1st birthday I got my BFP!

i was almost a month pregnant before my daughter was 1, im almost 10 weeks now and she is 13 months think its going to be hard being that close but ive always wanted a small age gap

my LO was 4 and a half months when i fell PG with this bean, will be hard work but looking forward to a close age gap and hope they get on really well :flower:

I got my BFP a few weeks ago and LO is 4 months!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"