Anyone else save with park?

CB33

Reaction score
I save every year with park, makes Christmas affordable for us and I love to splash out at Christmas time! Love when the vouchers come in at the end of October 😬 I tend to do all of my shopping then 🎄🎅🏼

I've heard of it, never looked at their site until I see this post. I know somebody else who uses them.

What happens with the vouchers? Say you use a £10 voucher for something which cost £7, what do you receive in change, cash, voucher or nothing?

I get the love to shop card, so it just goes back onto the card and I spend it elsewhere

A friend of mine was talking about this last week and I've just had a look. Think I'm defo gonna do it for next year as it will be a great help and less of a bump on the bank balance as it will go out monthly

Xxx

I get the love to shop card, so it just goes back onto the card and I spend it elsewhere

I've saved with them the last two years although last year wasn't a lot as I tended to not stick to the plan. This year I've had it come out by direct debit so haven't noticed it as much, I've got my last payment coming out the first of next month so vouchers should be here by the 18th, can't wait :)

I made my last payment today and I have got the prepaid cards I'm so excited too receive them in the next 10-14 days :)

I'm definitely going to do it next year after looking it up from reading this thread! :D sounds amazing

I've done it this year for the first time. Haven't paid in loads to see how it goes. Will probably save quite a bit more next year. I'm looking forward to our Christmas shopping day (I usually buy things throughout the year when I see them instead, but end up with too much junk).

I set up an account the other day. All being well I'll have 500 pound by next October x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->