Anyone else scared of 12 week scan?

sweetcheeks78

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I've got my 12 week scan on Monday morning and I can't think of anything else. I just want it over with. I'm 35 and I'm so worried that they will find something wrong, or my DS risk will be high for some reason. I wish it was Monday already :wacko:

Mine is on Tuesday and I feel exactly the same as you. It's all I can think about. I wish I could relax and enjoy the experience, instead of worrying so much. I was exactly the same with my DD.

:hugs:

I know, I hope that (assuming all is well) I will stop fretting and enjoy this a bit more! With DS I didn't feel pregnant at all and had no bump at 12 weeks, so the only thing I was worried about was that the sonographer would say there was nothing there, ha ha! Good luck for Tuesday xx

Mine is tomorrow and im excited but only because i rented a doppler to put my mind at rest before i heard HB i was scared as because id been very sick it seemed impossible for baby to get through such rough bit. Good luck for yours x

Good luck to both of you ladies :flower: All the fears will melt away once you actually see the baby :)

Mine is tomorrow and im excited but only because i rented a doppler to put my mind at rest before i heard HB i was scared as because id been very sick it seemed impossible for baby to get through such rough bit. Good luck for yours x

Good luck tomorrow hon x

Mine is Tuesday and I am excited yet worried. I am also of the "advanced maternal age" so I know my risk is higher. However, I have heard a nice strong hb on my dopplar already and am excited to see baby. I have gotten bad news at a scan before so I always tend to brace myself for bad news....its really a bittersweet thing, going to scans.

Me. Absolutely terrified I've had one miscarige and one mmc, so I'm so nervous about it this time.

I hope everything goes well for you at your scan :) xx

Mine is tomorrow morning and to say I'm terrified is an understatement!

I am absolutely petrified that something will be wrong. We saw the baby and a heartbeat on a scan at 7+3 but I totally don't feel pregnant, and I've forgotten to take my pre natal vitamins so many times.

Im worried baby will have stopped growing weeks ago or they will find/see something really wrong.

I have 2 healthy daughters and just feel greedy expecting to get another healthy baby.

Tomorrow can't come quick enough so I can get this out the way and hopefully start to relax and enjoy it!

Good luck to everyone that has scans coming up!

X

Not quite scared, just nervous and excited. I already had an 8 week dating scan and we saw a strong heartbeat at that scan. My 12 week scan is scheduled for this afternoon.

Good luck to yours. I'm sure everything will be fine.

I had a 7 week scan I was terrified for and an 11 week scan I was terrified for but then I bought a doppler and heard HB yesterday and day before, and scan was today so I wasn't nervous.

Not too worried about NT, the neck measurement came back as 2.5mm.

My scan is on Monday and I'm definitely a little nervous! I listen to baby's HB every day but I'm still worried about being told something's wrong.

Good luck to everyone having scans in the next few days :)

Wow, so many of us having scans over the next few days! Let us know how they go....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->