Anyone else so bored of waiting to ovulate? Onto CD51 :(

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I got my first pp period on the 1st of April and have been waiting to ovulate ever since. I am still breastfeeding, so it's clearly still suppressing ovulation. I just find it so boring and frustrating. Our plan to have our second and third (last) babies super close together for work reasons has failed. I know many people will wonder why I'm grumbling when my baby is only 10 months, but it's just the frustration of not being in control at all. We can't try properly as my body will seem to be gearing up to ovulation and then promptly stop. It's very frustrating! My husband reminds me to enjoy this last time in my life when I can look forward to being pregnant and having another baby, as after this we will be done, and I totally agree with him, but unfortunately I am a very impatient person when it comes to the waiting for something.

Anyone else waiting really long times to ovulate? How do you cope?

I'm on CD 47, still waiting to ovulate as well. My lack of ovulation isn't due to breastfeeding though, it's from pcos. I've been off bcp for almost two months so I'm still fairly new at this, but I try not to get stressed over it because I know it'll only do more harm. My bf and I are only ntnp right now, so I'm taking the natural herbal route to help my body to correct itself. If nothing by September, I'm going to my doctor to talk about fertility options.

I'm on CD 47, still waiting to ovulate as well. My lack of ovulation isn't due to breastfeeding though, it's from pcos. I've been off bcp for almost two months so I'm still fairly new at this, but I try not to get stressed over it because I know it'll only do more harm. My bf and I are only ntnp right now, so I'm taking the natural herbal route to help my body to correct itself. If nothing by September, I'm going to my doctor to talk about fertility options.

Coming off birth control can really mess with your cycles can't it? After I came off the pill between relationships years and years ago it took 7 months for my periods to come back!

Onto CD53 and still no signs. I feel more frustrated than I did before my period came back as to be honest I wasn't expecting it till I'd given up breastfeeding anyway as it didn't come back till I completely stopped feeding my son at 14 months. With it coming back and then my cycle lasting this long without ovulation I feel immeasurably more frustrated! It doesn't help that a few people who had babies around the same time that I had my daughter are pregnant (one of them over half way!). I feel like I'm stuck in limbo and I know I should be enjoying this time, knowing we will most likely (unless something goes wrong) have another baby and that for now I should appreciate our family as it is without rushing into the future. I'm just going through a frustrated patch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->