anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Well, 14 dpo and today I've got a sharp constant ovary pain but not the usual AF type pain. It's also in hips and top of leg. Cervix is high, soft and closed. Guess we'll see what temp is tomo!

I have a quandary, ladies. Last time I took prometrium, I got my period on the final day (i.e., I hadn't taken my final pill yet). I'm on day 9 right now. The doctor told me to call them once I started so that they could call in my clomid. My fear is this (I'll try to make as much sense as possible). If I don't start until Friday evening (day 1), day 3 would be Sunday, the day my doctor wants me to take my first clomid pill. My doctor's office closes at 12 noon on Fridays and doesn't reopen until Monday (which would be day 4). I know this is just speculation at this point, as I might start tomorrow or Friday morning or even after the weekend, but I don't want to miss my day 3 just in case. Should i call my doctor Friday morning and see if they'll prescribe my clomid a bit early, even though I haven't started yet? Or would it really make a big difference if I took the pills days 4-8 instead of 3-7? I hope all that made sense, LOL.

Those symptoms sound promising MummyDonz! Are you going to test or wait for AF?

I would call your doctor and ask them to prescribe Clomid earlier, Starbunny. I don't see there is any harm in having the Clomid a few days before you need it.

I'm so sorry AF got you Lovecakes :( Good luck next cycle.

I'm 12dpo today and have had BFNs since 10dpo, so I'm not hopeful. I probably didn't even ovulate...

I agree, Lemonade, I'll probably call them tomorrow morning and talk to them to see if they'll prescribe it a bit early. I hope you're not out of the game yet! Hopefully you did ovulate! It just might have happened late. Keep us posted!

Good luck to you, Mummydonz! Hopefully you're still in the game!!

FX for both of you!

Keep testing MummyDonz - you're not out yet!

AF got me today. I was either 13 or 14 dpo. So I guess that's my answer: I did ovulate but didn't conceive.

So, on to 150mg of Clomid on Saturday. I'm just happy to have had a shot this cycle after all, and that I got AF on my own without Provera.

AF got me today. I was either 13 or 14 dpo. So I guess that's my answer: I did ovulate but didn't conceive.

So, on to 150mg of Clomid on Saturday. I'm just happy to have had a shot this cycle after all, and that I got AF on my own without Provera.

I'm sorry it wasn't your month, Lemonade, but I'm so proud of your positive attitude! It IS awesome to have a period without provera. Take time to rest and rejuvenate yourself during AF. FX for your next cycle!

Hi ladies,

Did my two week blood test yesterday. BFN :nope:

It was only my first round, but honestly, I do not know how some of you ladies have done this multiple times. The hormones, headaches, and just stress of the process is so unnerving, I am dreading starting it again in a few days...

Sorry to hear this Lemonade. :(

Hi ladies,

It was only my first round, but honestly, I do not know how some of you ladies have done this multiple times. The hormones, headaches, and just stress of the process is so unnerving, I am dreading starting it again in a few days...

Keep the faith it didn't work for me first time either. Are they increasing your dose?

Hi girls been out the forums for a bit, too many scary stories on the pregnancy threads about mc etc so I'm avoiding them!

How the hell is everyone?! Sorry not to see any more bfps on my thread...I have faith it won't be long though x

Ok girls there are some bfps on this thread after all! I have found 2 more showing as pregnant on their status who were on this thread when I started it, check out the first few pages of the thread! Just sinew good news for you to keep going with clomid x

Hi everyone, I havent been on here in a while as I needed a break - things were getting too much and after a third unsuccessful cycle on clomid I felt really disheartened. But after my fourth round I got a BFP! Still early days as I'm 6 weeks tomorrow, but it just shows it can work.

I really didnt believe we would ever get a BFP and its still sinking in!

I want to wish you all bucket loads of luck - keep at it as you never know this next cycle might be the one! x

Well, I FINALLY started! Whew. It's sad that a 75 day cycle is "short" for me. *Shakes head*. Didn't ovulate last cycle, of course, as you all know I had to take progesterone and estrogen to get AF this time. I'm so thankful that they have medicine like that, though! AMEN!

I talked to my doctor's office this morning and they gave me the prescription for my clomid, estradiol, and progesterone. Fun, fun, fun! My first day of clomid will be on Sunday. Do most of you gals take it at night or in the morning? I haven't decided when I'm going to try and take it yet. I'm going to pick a time and stick with it for the whole five days though. Pros//cons to taking it in the AM vs. PM? I've heard differing opinions, so I wanted to see y'all's. :)

Happy Friday, everyone! FX for us all!:happydance:

Hi ladies,

Keep the faith it didn't work for me first time either. Are they increasing your dose?

Hi girls been out the forums for a bit, too many scary stories on the pregnancy threads about mc etc so I'm avoiding them!

How the hell is everyone?! Sorry not to see any more bfps on my thread...I have faith it won't be long though x

When I found out I got a no yesterday, I had a big fat cup of coffee. The first cup of caffeine I have had in over a year since TTC. Let me tell you, it made me feel better!

I ovulated and had two good sized follicles so they are keeping me at 50. I think the bigger issue is that I keep having to have surgery for ovarian cysts, so I am hoping that I am cyst-free at my round 2 baseline tomorrow. My doctor said that Clomid increases the likelihood and size of them, so I am hoping that I dont get this round canceled because the one I have has grown. Crossing fingers for a good month :)

Well, I FINALLY started! Whew. It's sad that a 75 day cycle is "short" for me. *Shakes head*. Didn't ovulate last cycle, of course, as you all know I had to take progesterone and estrogen to get AF this time. I'm so thankful that they have medicine like that, though! AMEN!

I talked to my doctor's office this morning and they gave me the prescription for my clomid, estradiol, and progesterone. Fun, fun, fun! My first day of clomid will be on Sunday. Do most of you gals take it at night or in the morning? I haven't decided when I'm going to try and take it yet. I'm going to pick a time and stick with it for the whole five days though. Pros//cons to taking it in the AM vs. PM? I've heard differing opinions, so I wanted to see y'all's. :)

Happy Friday, everyone! FX for us all!:happydance:

Thats great! Maybe this will be your month :) My RE told me to take it at night because you sleep through the side effects. I took it at 10 pm every night and I can say that I still felt pretty horrible, but maybe it would have been worse otherwise.

I'm sorry it wasn't your month, Lemonade, but I'm so proud of your positive attitude! It IS awesome to have a period without provera. Take time to rest and rejuvenate yourself during AF. FX for your next cycle!

Good to hear from you Ss and Browniebaby (huge congrats!!). I love hearing about your BFPs/pregnancies, they give me hope :):)

So sorry about your BFN Bumblebee, you responded so well to 50mg. I hope you get your BFP next cycle. I know what you mean about the coffee, I treated myself to a couple of drinks last night when AF got here and it felt great.

Sorry AF got you as welll, MummyDonz - AF seems to visiting a lot of us lately!!

I took my Clomid in the morning the last 2 cycles (mainly because I was just so excited to start it!). I'm going to take it tonight I think, rather than tomorrow morning this time. I'm not sure it will make any difference with the side effects as they seem to happen at all times of day but it's worth a try.

Sooo not looking forward to all the hot flashes and insomnia. Also really hope I don't get the vision issues this time but feel like I will as the dose is increased. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->