anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Good luck lemonade!
My dh was actually a bit disappointed when they only found one baby at the scan....crazy man! Lol

If my temp stays up tomo then ff gives me ovulation on Tuesday which is when I had my scan! So, unless I ovulated late that night (had scan at 6:30pm) it can't be Tuesday.

I don't know anything about temping MummyDonz, but are you going to have a follow up scan or are they just assuming you were about to ovulate? I've never seen mature follicles on a scan so I have no idea what the protocol is.

Well, I phoned the clinic today and they said no to a 7DPO blood test. Grrrr. So I'm going to have to hope that I ovulated and sit out the TWW....

I don't know anything about temping MummyDonz, but are you going to have a follow up scan or are they just assuming you were about to ovulate? I've never seen mature follicles on a scan so I have no idea what the protocol is.

Well, I phoned the clinic today and they said no to a 7DPO blood test. Grrrr. So I'm going to have to hope that I ovulated and sit out the TWW....

No follow up scan. He said there's no reason why I wouldn't ovulate. Although he said if I don't get a positive test or period in 4 weeks then to contact him.

Hey ladies! I seen your posts lately pretty hectic stuff going on here! Keep your head up!! :)

:( Little bit disappointed today. I had my testosterone blood work done on Monday and my ultrasound on Tuesday and I still hadn't heard back from my doctor about the results, so I tried calling this morning before the labor day weekend. Well, they are already closed until next Tuesday. :( I love my doctor's office, but I was really disappointed not to hear anything and now I have to wait the whole long weekend. I just want to know when I can start progesterone or estrogen, then progesterone or whatever. I just want to get my cycle started over and have a good AF, ya know? This whole limbo waiting period is tough. *Sigh*. Guess I'll just sit tight until next Tuesday. :twiddles thumbs:

I took my temp an hour/ an hour and a half early and it was quite low (wouldn't have given me crosshairs) 36.41 but retook at normal time of 6:30 and was 36.71 so my highest temp yet. That have me crosshairs. I'll see what tomorrows is like.

Well I actually thought I was out this month, it just didnt feel right with all the side effects and me just being miserable, but I now have ovulation pains! :) Guess I will be bding in the morning!! *working nightshift* Brought my mood up a bit. Who knows maybe this could be a good month after all. I did have some ewcm after a bm last night, Im trying to reasearch how this works but there really isnt enough info yet. Fingers crossed!

Yay for high temps MommyDonz!!

That's great Stephen and MummyDonz

BFN for me this morning at 11dpo :( oh well off to see our friends newborn and their toddler who was born the month we started trying...

Hopefully the weekend goes quickly for you, Starbunny.

Great news Steph and MummyDonz :)

I'm so sorry Lovecakes :( keep testing, it is still early.

I got a positive OPK on Thursday too, and a negative yesterday so I'm assuming I ovulated yesterday, which makes me 1DPO today. This is going to be a long TWW....

Hope it goes by quick lemonade! I keep saying it but it never really does! Lol hope you have something to occupy your mind till then :)

BFN again this morning at 12dpo. Pretty much coming round to the idea it's not our month. I just want AF to come on Wednesday so I know I actually ovulated and have a normal lp.

Dreading telling OH, this is worse than finding out myself and next testing date will probably be his birthday :(

I know there's still a chance but I don't feel any different so loosing hope.

Hope everyone else is having a better day x

Little crampy today for some reason. Nothing major though. Only 5 dpo so odd.

Any of you ladies experienced this...when I roll over in bed or stand up too quickly I get a pulling/stretching feeling just inside of my hips (ovaries)??

Hi girls! I just took my third pill of my first round on clomid. I haven't felt any side effects really except maybe one hot flash and some moodiness. I'm almost nervous no side effects means its not working. Fingers crossed it makes me ovulate!
Good luck to everyone this cycle!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->