anyone else starting clomid next month, or can share their clomid experiences?

Mummy, what can it hurt to try :)

Trina, my second round of clomid I had spotting near the end of my cycle, brown yes. And it lasted like three days. Then nothing for a few days then af came with no prior symptoms so who knows?

I did my test today, as I figured bfn. No surprise! Wish me luck at the obgyn friday! :)

Good luck Steph!

AFM, girls I am sorry but I have a TMI question. So, yesterday was CD 34 on my first clomid cycle (no o was determined at 21 day progesterone test). So CD 34 I had a small amount of brown spotting. Today also small amount of brown spotting-no need for anything but a panty liner. So usually I have some spotting before AF, but there doesn't seem to be any increase in the light brown spotting...my question is should I wait for red flow to count day 1? I'm worried that this brown discharge is actually AF on clomid as maybe my lining is really thin? Any thoughts?

Thanks so much!

Hi Trina - I had something similar happen to me and emailed my doctor. She said not to count those days that day 1 starts counts when I saw bright red blood. Sorry I can't be of much help. You may have to contact your doctor to see what he/she thinks. Keep us posted.

Thanks Skarcm. :) Ill wait it out and see if AF shows.

Good luck to all of you waiting on AF or BFPs or positive Ovulation tests!

I had my 21-day blood draw today. The nurse said it could take 2-3 days to get the results. ACCKK! All this waiting is so super hard! LOL. I'm planning to keep myself majorly busy with work and housekeeping until I hear back from them next week. ;) FX!

I had my 21-day blood draw today. The nurse said it could take 2-3 days to get the results. ACCKK! All this waiting is so super hard! LOL. I'm planning to keep myself majorly busy with work and housekeeping until I hear back from them next week. ;) FX!

Good luck! Let us know how the results turn out. My progesterone test in on Monday and I'm going crazy. It is so hard not to wonder if I even ovulated or not.

Good luck! Let us know how the results turn out. My progesterone test in on Monday and I'm going crazy. It is so hard not to wonder if I even ovulated or not.

I know what you mean! It has been so hard not to "symptom watch" for pregnancy. Like you, I don't even if know if I've ovulated yet!! I haven't been sleeping well at all and have had to pee a lot and such, so I've been thinking "It's a sign!" LOL. I suppose we'll find out next week (on the ovulation or otherwise). ;) Good luck to you, girly!

Sorry to hear about your BFN, Steph. I hope your appointment goes well.

Trina, I'm not sure about the cause of the spotting. If you did O after your progesterone test, it could be implantation spotting! Hope you get some answers soon.

MummyDonz, if your OPK was still positive today, you are definitely I'm with a chance tomorrow - GL!!

Good luck Starbunny and Skarcm, let us know when you get the results.

I'm 3 or 4 DPO and going in for my progesterone blood test tomorrow (CD22, I think?). I'm trying not to get my hopes up or even think about pregnancy until I get the results. My boobs are killing me though, which I think is caused by progesterone. Ahh - I just want to know!!

Hey girls. Just checking in to see how you're all doing? Had hoped to see another bfp but sure it won't be to much longer.
Afm I'm now 13 weeks and just had my second scan. Was further on than I thought so looks like I ovulated 4 days after my last clomid pill and 1day before my positive ovulation test. .. either that or my baby is just a bit long!
love to you all x
https://s20.postimg.org/h6jdj4bh9/20130930_213118.jpg

Sorry to hear about your BFN, Steph. I hope your appointment goes well.

Trina, I'm not sure about the cause of the spotting. If you did O after your progesterone test, it could be implantation spotting! Hope you get some answers soon.

MummyDonz, if your OPK was still positive today, you are definitely I'm with a chance tomorrow - GL!!

Good luck Starbunny and Skarcm, let us know when you get the results.

I'm 3 or 4 DPO and going in for my progesterone blood test tomorrow (CD22, I think?). I'm trying not to get my hopes up or even think about pregnancy until I get the results. My boobs are killing me though, which I think is caused by progesterone. Ahh - I just want to know!!

Good luck on your test and let us know what you find out.

So...curiosity is KILLING me. I cannot WAIT to take an HPT. Wowmygosh. How do you ladies do it!? How do you keep yourselves occupied during the TWW? I'm "possibly" on 5DOP (if I actually ovulated) and my fingers are itching to pull out an ERHPT. I know it would be WAY too early and I'm not letting myself touch it, since I think it would be acutely unwise. *Sigh*. What are you ladies doing to keep yourselves away from the bathroom cupboards and grocery store family planning aisles?

Oh my goodness, the TWW is the worst!!! Only 4 more wake ups til I go for my blood test but it feels like it has been forever!

Ss83, your scan is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us, it gives me lots of hope!

Girls, thank you so much for all of your replies on the spotting. It's crazy that I don't even know where in the world you are all from but your support has been amazing!
And.. I'm sorry to go on but now I'm more confused-sorry for tmi-today I had enough dark brown spotting to go right through a liner on my 6 hour work shift. It's still just dark brown but lots, considering it went through a liner shall I count this as day 1 or wait until its red? I just want to do this clomid thing right! Ah! Thoughts?

Thanks Trina. I say start your clomid.

As I didn't ovulateon my first round my period took ages to show up and when it did it was just brown spotting which never needed more than a panty liner for 6 days. I held off til the second day of spotting to see if af would get heavier and bright red but it never did.

Ss83, your scan is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us, it gives me lots of hope!

Girls, thank you so much for all of your replies on the spotting. It's crazy that I don't even know where in the world you are all from but your support has been amazing!
And.. I'm sorry to go on but now I'm more confused-sorry for tmi-today I had enough dark brown spotting to go right through a liner on my 6 hour work shift. It's still just dark brown but lots, considering it went through a liner shall I count this as day 1 or wait until its red? I just want to do this clomid thing right! Ah! Thoughts?

Sorry hun, but it sounds like a day one

Temp went up again today, looks like I ovulated Thursday. We bd the Sunday before and yesterday. Wonder what my chances are.

Searched the Internet and can't find an answer to this- with Jace I conceived on my first round of clomid, but I didn't ov til around cd22..... Should I expect to respond to it around the same timeframe again or could it be completely different?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->