Anyone else starting Femara or Clomid today (10/8)?

I tested SMU today just to make sure my trigger was gone and all I got was a shadow so I'm thinking I'm good to go!!!

Been having a ton of ovary pinches so we will see in a few days!!!

GL Kat and Pdubs!!!

Hope the wait speeds up for that IVF Pbl..... How exciting!!! ;)

I've been dreading this week. It's the week my lost little girl would have been born. Instead of bringing home my new baby, I'm still trying to get pregnant again. I was REALLY hoping to be pregnant when this milestone hit so that it wouldn't be so painful.

:cry:

*hugs*
I'm so sorry for your loss Kat..hopefully this cycle will end well and you can start looking forward to the next 9 months :)

I know how u feel my milestone was in JUNE and here I am still TTC!!! :(

:hugs:

My would-have-been-due date was in April. :cry: Sucks. Never thought it would take this long.

For me the lead-up was worse than the actual day. By then I think I'd accepted it, so there was no need to make a fuss. We bought a couple of nice plants as memorials. :)

Hope yours isn't too bad, Kat.

I meant to mention that yesterday afternoon I visited my Lost Little One's little memorial in the back yard. I wished her a happy would-be birthday, told her I wished she were in my arms, asked her not to be jealous that I wanted another baby, and to encourage mother nature to send me one. Then I walked to the car to go to work. As I turned on the car I wondered what song would be on the radio. Hand to god, it was "Send Me An Angel" by Real Life

"Send me an angel
Send me an angel
Right now
Right now.
Empty dreams can only disappoint in a room behind your smile.
But don't give up
Don't give up
You can be lucky in love.
It gets in your eyes
It's making you cry..."

Man, that made me burst out crying! Was it my angel baby telling me she's with me and wants me to be ok? I'd like to think so.

I think I'm already out. I've been tracking how I feel each day after O for the past few months, and I always get gas/diarrhea on day 7 or 8 accompanied by funny little pangs in my uterus. Like clockwork, if the CB opk was right, today is Day 7 and I am experiencing those symptoms.

I knew trying at home without fertility drugs was a long shot, but it would have been SO cool...

Your not Out yet Kat hang in there!!!!! FX

Hey Kat have you tested? I'm a few days behind you and trying to hold out till 10dpo on Wednesday...

PDubs, yeah, I tested this morning. BFN. But I knew that :roll: So now I'm thinking about next cycle and hoping that the cyst situation is over and I can do an IUI again. While it was nice to try at home, I know that unmedicated, unassisted tries only get me a 5% chance where as medicated, assisted tries get me a 20% chance.

Good luck on Wednesday!!

Best of Luck with next cycle then :)

I am starting too feel really desperate for it to be a BFP this cycle..need to calm myself down haha

Best of Luck with next cycle then :)

I am starting too feel really desperate for it to be a BFP this cycle..need to calm myself down haha

Thanks

I know just how that feels, and there really wasn't anything I could do to calm down. I just had to ride it out, cry, and then hope for the next one. Hopefully this is really it for you and you won't have to do any of that!

10dpo test with an IC - negative :( blah....will retest on Friday with a FRER..hope for better results!

Pdubs, I hope Friday shows you two lines!! Are you having any symptoms?

not overly...some twinges this morning and I had some cramping a few days ago...lots of creamy CM but otherwise nothing too crazy..trying not to read too much into the symptoms since I am taking progesterone this cycle so it can cause them too, also will delay AF until a few days after I finish taking them (next Tuesday)...but my lp is usually 12 days so tests should be accurate this weekend

Oh, progesterone. Yeah, I heard that was a real pregnancy symptom creator! So frustrating! Well, just a few more days and we'll both know :) Good luck!

Hello ladies just wanted to give u guys an update.... Went in for my Baseline scan and Happy to report NO Cyst!!!! :)

Starting round 4 of Femara and IUI !!!! FX I get my BFP same day as last years!! ;)

Sis, that is GREAT!!! What a relief, eh? Now, get those follicles growing!

AFM, got my period this morning. Out yet again. Hopefully I won't have cysts again and can finally go back to doing IUI.

no AF yet though I stopped taking the progesterone after yesterdays BFN...we have decided not to do any more cycles and just put all our energy into adoption...so going to stop taking all my vitamins and well ntnp, but basically adoption time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->