Anyone else starting IVF October/November 2015?

Jean - I don't have any experience of this personally but I have seen some people on here have it take a good few weeks. It's so cruel after everything you have been through. If you want some reassurance it might be wise to go back to your RE. Wishing you all the best. xoxo

Jean - With my chemical earlier this year, it took about 10 days for my AF to come after I stopped all meds. I hope that helps.

Kat - I am so sorry hun! I do hope the new year is better to you!

Psalm - I am also having nausea but not throwing up. I don't mind though! LOL

Mrs W - Congrats hun! So over the moon for you! Will you be doing a Beta?

Tiff - sorry hun! A negative is always hard! Take all the time you need we will be here when you are ready!

Ttc - no there aren't any clinics near me that will do betas so my clinic said a hpt was fine. Shame but one less thing for me to analyse I guess!! Scan in 2 weeks time.

How are you feeling? X

I think you are better off Mrs W. I found those betas very very stressful! Enjoy being pregnant Hun. That is best thing I can say. I'm doing well thanks for asking. I have my 8 week scan on Friday. I'm excited to see my lil bub again!

Mrs W - it's so hard to wait in between these scans! I think these early weeks are so difficult because you don't know what's going on. Best of luck for your scan in a couple of weeks - it will probably be on the same day as our last with the IVF clinic.

TTC - good luck for the scan today! Hope all is well with your little one and that you get to hear a really strong heartbeat.

Hi to everyone! Hope you're well and enjoying this last week before Christmas.

AFM - we went for our scan on Wednesday (at 8w5days) and everything was great. Baby measured a couple of days behind but nothing to be concerned about and the heartbeat was super strong - 177 bpm! A couple of websites I have looked up say that the highest it usually is around 8 weeks is 172! Also, just for fun I looked up my Chinese gender predictor and it said the prediction is a girl!! The fast heartbeat would support that too. I guess we will find out soon enough. Also had another dose of intralipids on Wednesday and was told I could keep having them right up to 20 weeks! Next scan is 30th December and then first appointment with OB is 31st. This is all so overwhelming!

Psalm - That is wonderful news! Congrats. Yes we go in today, I do hope my babies heart beat is strong. I have another dose of my intralipids next week Tuesday. My dr also said the same thing, that maybe it is just best to keep doing it till around 4 months or to have the test again to see where my NK cells are at! I think I will juts continue to do it because that damn test was so expensive! LOL.

Psalms Congrats! Amazing experience eh.

Btw I got the job start in the new year yeah!

Congrats Unlucky!! You deserve it. Hope it's everything you want it to be and you can also start the new year with a new focus on getting your baby! Got everything crossed for you.

TTC and Rebecca - thank you so much!

Unlucky- congrats on the new job!

My scan went well. Heart rate is great at 140. I am just under 8 weeks so the de thinks by next week it will be around 150-160. I'm so happy. Next scan Jan 5

Thanks ladies!

Congrats TTC I really hope I get my bfp early February. I don't think I will even start my new job my then Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->