Anyone else starting IVF October/November 2015?

Kat so sorry about your news. Really hope you can enjoy Christmas and we can get our bfp next year.

Very encouraging to have an experienced RE. My first one was very young and green.

Are you going to have an appointment with your RE to discuss what to do next cycle before Christmas?

Nope there's no need. She already said we'll be doing short protocol next time if IVF #1 didn't work out to hopefully get more eggs. The only thing I'll be doing is getting that blood test Monday so they know my numbers are going down.

I'm thinking without the Crinone, it's only a matter of time before I start bleeding:nope: It's probably what has been keeping this chemical going.

I did read a couple of places that a chemical is seen as a positive thing by many clinics and bodes really well for me getting pregnant with a healthy baby in the end via IVF.

Morning ladies,

Well I tested this morning and it was a bfp!! Can't believe it, feels so surreal!! I am finally pregnant!! X

Morning ladies,

Well I tested this morning and it was a bfp!! Can't believe it, feels so surreal!! I am finally pregnant!! X

Omg congrats I wonder how many is in there lol when is your scan Iam testing tomorrow morning I hope it's good luck for me to

Psalm- ya I telling myself It was to early I will tomorrow I'll be 9dp5dt then so I think something should show up (hopefully) how are you doing?? Have you any morning sickness x

Thank you!! I need to book a scan for 2-3 weeks from now! Can't wait.

Heaps of luck for tomorrow, hope it's another bfp!! X

Congrats Mrs W! So happy for you xoxo

Tiff - I have been quite lucky. I haven't actually been sick but am pretty nauseous most days. I was just at a friends birthday brunch and I kept having major bouts of sick feeling. The seafood smelled so strong as did the pasta covered with truffle. The hardest part is all the things you can't eat! Wishing you all the best for tomorrow! Xoxo

Congrats Mrs W:flower:

AFM I've started cramping today :( I may not be very active on this thread for a few days although I'll be 100% sure to check in on Tuesday to see your results tiff. I'm happy for everyone's BFP but just feeling so raw and upset after finding out this is a CP so can't emotionally handle it right now :( Hope no one thinks ill of me for needing to take a breather from this thread. I think not having a child already makes reading about other people's pregnancies a bit harder on me. I may not be super active on this thread until we start again in January but don't know how many of you will be moving on by then to the pregnancy threads and may not be following this thread anymore. If anyone else will be starting again around January/February then maybe we can continue this thread? Otherwise everyone is free to follow my LTTTC journal if they want to since I update it whenever there's something to tell.

Psalms - that's exactly the way I felt when I was pregnant with my ds it might be a boy lol are u going to find out the sex of your baby??

Kat- of course no1 will think I'll of you I do agree with taking a breather from this thread you need time to heal to move on to your next cycle I felt the same way after I got a bfn in my last cycle I completely didn't come on this until I started again and I tink it helped me as I wasn't thinking about it as much I really hope your next cycle is it for but at least you no you got pregnant which is a really good thing

Kat- can you please tell me all your sytoms as Iam not feeling very hopeful today

Kat- of course no1 will think I'll of you I do agree with taking a breather from this thread you need time to heal to move on to your next cycle I felt the same way after I got a bfn in my last cycle I completely didn't come on this until I started again and I tink it helped me as I wasn't thinking about it as much I really hope your next cycle is it for but at least you no you got pregnant which is a really good thing

Kat- can you please tell me all your sytoms as Iam not feeling very hopeful today

Thanks tiff:hugs: I don't remember exact days on which these things started though and I was on Crinone so bear in mind some if it may have been from that. I had some cramping shortly after the ET, like pretty light cramping and I had some "lightning crotch" (that's what people seem to call it) on occasion (which may have been a bad sign in my case but who knows:shrug:). I also went from someone who enjoys her chips and chocolate to totally avoiding them, complete aversion, and became almost a health nut:wacko: A very slight increase in appetite also. Had some breast pain but not much which may also have been a sign of something wrong since it never got worse but again it's hard to know:shrug: I have dodgy knees from 2 separate horseback riding accidents some years ago and my right knee (the worst one) started to hurt on a regulalr basis. Had a couple of nausea moments but they were shortly after I'd taken Crinone so could've been that. I also had some very slight stretching feeling at or just around my belly button and some very slight back pain.

But not having symptoms doesn't always mean anything, plenty of women are pregnant and first get symptoms a bit later on. FXed!

Thanks Kat I kinda had cramps for a few days after et but they are gone for the last two/three days I aslo had really sore boobs but that seems to be gone now aswell oh I just don't no I remember when I was pregnant with my son I didn't have any systoms at all I was in complete shock when I found out I was pregnant but my whole pregnancy was that way it was a really easy one so Iam taking my systoms disappearing a good sign because when I got a bfn in July I had cramping everyday so this time feels different I hope it's a good sign

Mrs w- what was your systoms??

It sounds good to me tiff. It's different for everyone but if you had no symptoms last time then it's a promising sign for you.

I had major cramping 4-5dpt which then went away and I haven't cramped since really, just mild ones sometimes. Tuesday which was 6dpt I started to feel a bit odd, really tired, a bit shaky and weak when hungry and generally fatigued. Felt the same all day Wednesday, head felt so cloudy at work but wasn't sure if it was because the office was so hot as everyone else felt the same. Then last night I started feeling sick and have felt sick with a headache all day today and just so tired. My muscles ache, I just want to sleep. The symptoms do come and go though. Boobs are sore in the evenings but are ok in the mornings.

Well good luck sweet, hope to see a bfp when I log on tomorrow morning. This is the hardest bit now, you are almost there. X

It sounds good to me tiff. It's different for everyone but if you had no symptoms last time then it's a promising sign for you.

I had major cramping 4-5dpt which then went away and I haven't cramped since really, just mild ones sometimes. Tuesday which was 6dpt I started to feel a bit odd, really tired, a bit shaky and weak when hungry and generally fatigued. Felt the same all day Wednesday, head felt so cloudy at work but wasn't sure if it was because the office was so hot as everyone else felt the same. Then last night I started feeling sick and have felt sick with a headache all day today and just so tired. My muscles ache, I just want to sleep. The symptoms do come and go though. Boobs are sore in the evenings but are ok in the mornings.

Well good luck sweet, hope to see a bfp when I log on tomorrow morning. This is the hardest bit now, you are almost there. X

Thanks Mrs w I really hope this is it for us as if it isn't I won't be able to try again for at least a year!! I think I will completely broken hearted if it's a bfn I think the worst part will be thinking I might not be able to give my son a sibling to play and bond with being an only child is probably very lonely and I really want this more for him more then myself I no Iam really lucky to have him as some people would love if they just had one child but Iam sure you can relate as you to already have a child Iam really nervous now

Congrats Mrs w this is great news. What will be the age Difference between the two kids?

Kat I will see you on the Jan/feb thread we will be cycling together once again. I hope 2016 is luckier for us!

Tiff all the best it is scary as the test date comes closer. Definately will be watching out for your news!

Tiff just popped onto wish you luck!!

Unlucky it will be 4 years! Twice what I ideally wanted but I'm grateful to get this far now. Plus my dd will start school soon after the baby coming all being well so I'll have one on one time for groups etc like I did with dd.

Kat - totally understand why you need a break from bnb, I've had to do the same my self many time over the past few years. Look after yourself hun. We will be routing for you in January x

So girls I done the test this morning and it's a bfn again I've been so broken hearted all day I prob won't try again until end of the summer nxt year need some time to save again I really am so blessed to have my son if I didn't have him I don't no how id get through this every child is such a blessing from God I wish everyone the best of luck in all your journeys ttc or pregancy I also will be taking a break from Bnb until Iam cycling again thanks everyone for all your support xx

Tiff - so sorry to hear this. Take all the time you need. We are here for you if you need anything but appreciate that it can be so hard to be on these boards when you get bad news. Trust me, I have been there multiple times and know how heartbreaking this is. Sending you prayers.

Kat - totally understand you taking a break from this thread and the boards. Wishing you all the best in your journey and praying that your next cycle is the lucky one.

Tiff so sorry to hear this news. Take as much time away as needed. Enjoy time with your son and husband.

Tiff I'm so sorry doll. Like psalm said I have been there and it's heartbreaking. Look after yourself and have a great Christmas and new year. In January when you are ready you can make a plan xx

Tiff so sorry to hear that that you didn't get your bfp. :(
Hugs

So, how long does the HCG from a chemical pregnancy stay in your system? I started spotting yesterday, thought AF would be here today, but nothing. No chance of another pregnancy (OH in Europe), but I did a Dollar Tree cheepie and got a very slight positive result. I might have to call for another beta order and see what is going on. One of the RE's told me after my last beta (5.1) that it could take some time for it to go all the way to 0, but really, how long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->