Anyone else starting IVF October/November 2015?

Tiff - I have been lifting a bit, I have no choice. I have to lift dd on and off the toilet seat, into supermarket trolleys, onto chairs etc. I asked the hospital and my last one and they said the only reason you are told not to lift in early pregnancy is because the hormones make all your muscles relax and it's much easier and more likely to injure yourself or pull a muscle. It wouldn't affect the pregnancy, so if you need to lift your son do, just keep it to a minimum and take care.

I'm not going to have a blood test, the nearest place to me for private betas with same day results is well over an hour away so am just going to poas at home.

I'm finding the tww really tough, finding it hard to think about anything else.

Oh really my clinic never told me that it's very hard not to lift them but I wasn't doing it because I thought it would effect my chances of getting pregnant it's good to know it won't I miss lifting him for our cuddles lol but I still will be a bit weary because he's very heavy are you going to test early Iam really trying hard not to I think I will Saturday as I'll be 9dp 5dt then and the pregnancy hormone will definitely be strong enough to detect so Iam going to wait till Friday to buy my frer because if I buy it any sooner I will end up doing it lol Iam a bit of a poasa addict when I start lol my boobs are really sore and I feel like they have grown a cup size but I have to blame the crinone I can't wait to hear you and Kat results it might give me some hope lol

Fxed for all of you! I am stalking until I see everyone get their BFPs....Sending you all sticky vibes!

I echo TTC and wishing all those ladies testing soon all the best of luck!!

TTC - when is your scan? It must be soon right?

Thanks ladies!! Not testing early, otd is Friday (9dp5dt). I'm not feeling very positive today though, it's one of those days where you just want to cry. If it hasn't worked I just don't know what I'll do. Hubby says I must stay positive but the thought of letting him down breaks my heart.

Hope everyone else feels better than me tonight xxx

Not feeling much better than you Mrs W seeing as how my blood test is tomorrow morning:nope: I've all but convinced myself it'll be a BFN. That way I can only confirm my suspicion or get a big surprise:winkwink: Might help prevent a break down that way as well and make it easier to call the nurses later in the afternoon tomorrow.

Although if my suspicions are confirmed, I'm gonna hate giving DH the call :( Never mind my in-laws and now DH's little brother and his girlfriend will want to know since they all know we've been through IVF #1:dohh:

Wishing you heaps of luck Kat, I hope you do get a big surprise bfp xx

Thanks Mrs W:hugs:

Just got back from taking the blood test so now have to wait until 1:00 PM to call them so 3 hours and some 20 minutes to wait:wacko:

So it's bad news guys - my HCG is around 34 and she says it's definitely a chemical but wants me to come in on Monday for another HCG test, so devastated right now:cry:

I'm so sorry to read this Kat :hugs: she can't say it's definitely a chemical though. How many dpo are you?

It's such a heartbreaking journey but take comfort that you did get pregnant. It bodes well for future pregnancies xx

I'm so sorry to read this Kat :hugs: she can't say it's definitely a chemical though. How many dpo are you?

It's such a heartbreaking journey but take comfort that you did get pregnant. It bodes well for future pregnancies xx

Yes she could seeing as how it's around 14dp2dt so about 16 dpo:cry:

I hope you're right. I highly suspect I had a chemical last year in April which makes me afraid something may be wrong with me:nope:

Are going to cycle again in the new year? Be kind to yourself now and enjoy Christmas with your dh, January will be here before you know it and if that's your plan you can move forwards xx

As for me.... Testing in the morning and just feeling petrified. As we all know this means everything and we don't have any frosties, or money for another cycle. I thought I would just 'know' if it had worked and truthfully I'm not sure. Only another 15 hours and I will know for sure. Very nervous.

Are going to cycle again in the new year? Be kind to yourself now and enjoy Christmas with your dh, January will be here before you know it and if that's your plan you can move forwards xx

Yep, doing IVF #2 in January, DH and I have already said we would if IVF #1 didn't work out. It'll be short protocol though instead to try and get a few more eggs seeing as how I only had 3 this time. Hope we get some good quality ones among them.

Thanks Mrs W, I'll try:flower:

Kat- Iam so sorry Hun i defiantly feel your pain but you can try again as Mrs w said try and enjoy Xmas have a glass or two of wine and relax I do think the shirt protocol would be good change for you and if I were you I would try get them to do a day5 transfer next time as I've read they have a better success rate because at day2 the embryo would still be in your tube travelling down down to your uterus were as a day5 the embryo would be in your uterus and it would be getting ready to implant so mayb ivf #1 can be put down to experience I really hope with the new year brings new things and bfp for us all

Afm- my otd is Tuesday but I cheated and done one this morning Iam 7dp5dt and it was a bfn Iam trying to tell myself it's to early and at least I no the trigger is gone out of my system so Iam going to wait till Saturday and test again as I'll be 9dp5dt or 14po then so something might come up but Iam kinda feeling disheartened

Mrs w- how are you feeling nervous?? I can't wait to hear your results

Kat- Iam so sorry Hun i defiantly feel your pain but you can try again as Mrs w said try and enjoy Xmas have a glass or two of wine and relax I do think the shirt protocol would be good change for you and if I were you I would try get them to do a day5 transfer next time as I've read they have a better success rate because at day2 the embryo would still be in your tube travelling down down to your uterus were as a day5 the embryo would be in your uterus and it would be getting ready to implant so mayb ivf #1 can be put down to experience I really hope with the new year brings new things and bfp for us all

Afm- my otd is Tuesday but I cheated and done one this morning Iam 7dp5dt and it was a bfn Iam trying to tell myself it's to early and at least I no the trigger is gone out of my system so Iam going to wait till Saturday and test again as I'll be 9dp5dt or 14po then so something might come up but Iam kinda feeling disheartened

Mrs w- how are you feeling nervous?? I can't wait to hear your results

I've been thinking of that although they do claim they have the best results with Day 2 embryos. I can always suggest it and see what they say but I'm sure they'll do what they feel is best and gives me the best chances:shrug: The REs seem very capable and experienced.

I hope your IVF gives a much better result than mine! Don't give up yet.

Kat- Ya I do think your re will do what's best for you I hope you get a much better result nxt time did they say anything about the other two embryos were they good enough to freeze and Ya I hope it was just to early yet and they were late implanters my embryologist told me my two enbryos slowed down a bit as they should had been blasts on day5 but they were just turning into blasts she reckoned they were 10hrs behind but she wasn't worried about them stopping growing as she said there history was really good so maybe they were a bit slower implanting (I have to keep telling myself this)

Kat so sorry about your news. Really hope you can enjoy Christmas and we can get our bfp next year.

Very encouraging to have an experienced RE. My first one was very young and green.

Are you going to have an appointment with your RE to discuss what to do next cycle before Christmas?

Kat - sorry to hear your news. I hope that your second blood test gives you some comfort one way or another. This is such a difficult process to go through so please be kind to yourself as the other ladies have said. I am glad you will start again in January and hope the short protocol is better for you. :hugs:

Tiff - I would wait another couple of days before testing again as you said. I got a very very faint BFP at 7dp5dt but a lot of ladies won't get it til later. Keeping everything crossed for you for a positive result.

Mrs W. - thinking of you today and wishing you all the luck in the world for your BFP.

TTC - good luck at your scan today!

Hi to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->