Anyone else starting to feel slightly normal again?

eve21

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Since around 5/6 weeks i've been throwing up everyday few times a day, smells made me heave i couldn't eat, lost weight. I got a scan at 8wks, everything was looking good.

From about 10 weeks i was only getting sick once every second day could eat a bit more. Now im 11+3 i think i feel like i'm getting a bit more normal, i'm not heaving every second and bearly getting sick. I'm actually afraid something is wrong now? like the sickness was letting me know the baby was still ok, now i'm hoping its all normal because i'm heading into the second trimester?

anyone else feel the same?:flower:

x

Just threw up! Baby must of known i was worried :laugh2:

nope. been vomiting since 7-8dpo.....don't see any sign of having my body back. lol its terrible.

nope. been vomiting since 7-8dpo.....don't see any sign of having my body back. lol its terrible.

Awh hope your ok :hugs: You think it's never gonna end! Hopefully u start feeling better, i get my days. Not long after i posted that i threw up Lol

Yip. Was sooo bad last 4 weeks and hit 11 weeks yesterday and it was the 1st day I felt half human, and 1st day with no throwing up. Back to work today after the holidays and I've been fine. Exhausted but no sickness so I can cope with that

Haven't thrown up yet, but I've felt suuuuper nauseous since the day after I got my BFP. It was awful, I could barely eat anything. Then like 2 days ago my nausea stopped pretty much altogether. I still get a little sick to my stomach if I don't eat for awhile, but besides that I feel good. It's really been freaking me out, but I have my next doctor's appointment next Thursday.

Justhe hit ten weeks today and my nausea seems to be only in the evening now and not an all day event where I feel like I'm gonna die XD hopefully by the end of the week it will ease up even more

I was exactly the same, was sick from 5-6 weeks until around 10 then every other day and now not so much, if i get up and eat a ginger biscuit i am fine. Finally!! x

I am not as far as most of you but I have felt normal the past 3 days other than after I eat. I was having all day sickness previously. Never vomiting just constantly gagging and generally miserable.

eve21 I am in the same boat.. 11w+3 and feeling quite normal and just super hungry all the time. I too was worried something was wrong but I still get some nausea but just not all day like before

knock on wood as i don't want to jinx it, but yesterday my nausea started not being as bad and as constant throughout the day. i woke up feeling terrible but my morning sickness seems to be turning into morning sickness instead of all the time sickness. i had my 1st drs appt today and she gave me a print out for b-natal vitamin lozenges which are supposed to help so i may pick them up. I'm wondering if insurance will cover them since its not a prescription but you have to ask the pharmacist for them

So looks like we are all around the same stage and starting to feel a bit better, so must be normal! i feel ok now, glad yas all feel the same :flower:

eve21 I am in the same boat.. 11w+3 and feeling quite normal and just super hungry all the time. I too was worried something was wrong but I still get some nausea but just not all day like before

Glad ur starting to feel better too. Im starting to feel a bit hungrier now too, ive still dry heaved a few times today but its def settling! :)

knock on wood as i don't want to jinx it, but yesterday my nausea started not being as bad and as constant throughout the day. i woke up feeling terrible but my morning sickness seems to be turning into morning sickness instead of all the time sickness. i had my 1st drs appt today and she gave me a print out for b-natal vitamin lozenges which are supposed to help so i may pick them up. I'm wondering if insurance will cover them since its not a prescription but you have to ask the pharmacist for them

Let me know the name of the lozenges please when you get them, let me know if they help :) glad your sickness isnt all day sickness x

Haven't thrown up yet, but I've felt suuuuper nauseous since the day after I got my BFP. It was awful, I could barely eat anything. Then like 2 days ago my nausea stopped pretty much altogether. I still get a little sick to my stomach if I don't eat for awhile, but besides that I feel good. It's really been freaking me out, but I have my next doctor's appointment next Thursday.

Glad your starting to feel better too, makes me feel better knowing your feeling the same. Good luck at your doctors app, my scan is next thurs too :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->