Anyone else still having sickness?

FarmersWife5

Reaction score
I really thought it would of gone away by now.. Every morning when I wake up, I am still vomiting. During the day has been okay.. as unfortunately I am on Zofran due to sickness not going away.. Is anyone else in 2nd tri still having awful sickness? :wacko:

Also: Everyone keeps telling me we are probably having a girl, because of how sick I've been. Sounds like an old wives tale though.

I'm lucky and never actually threw up, my nausea lasted until about 16 weeks. I still have the odd day when I feel yucky but for the most part I feel back to normal now. It was the same in my first pregnancy. Hang in there! Many (most, I think???) women start feeling better a few weeks into the 2nd trimester. Of course, some women are sick pretty much the entire pregnancy, so I don't want to give you false hope!! I really do hope you start feeling better soon though! Once the placenta fully takes over you should hopefully find some relief!

Im still getting sick not everyday but 2-3 times a week I throw up. :-(

I was still sick at 14 weeks and I kept getting sick on and off until like 2 weeks ago. I'm having a boy btw and everyone predicted a girl because of my sickness also.

I'm sick every morning but I think it's stopped in the day now.

I still feel sick all day though.

I feel sick randomly some mornings but not every morning and I'm 2£ weeks now. For some reason it feels worse at the weekends which is just typical.

still sick every day, generally throw up once a day (it was clockwork-regular in the mornings but has changed now).
I'm having a boy, btw. And my ms with my daughter was nothing like this!!

I'm still sick most mornings. Once I am, I'm fine the rest of the day.

i'm 20 weeks and its only the last week or so that I've actually felt alright, apart from being really tired all the time

I am still sick everyday. I take phenergan and it helps but I would like to get off it without being sick all day. I am having a girl, btw.

Thank you ladies! Glad I am not the only one having a rough time.

I am just under 20 weeks and learned the hard way I only feel good when I take my zofran. Even with it I still get sick every morning :(

It's just an old wives tale..I am having a boy :)

I am sick still too...however now in second trimester rather than being sick throughout the day im just sick in the morning...hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

Mmm I'm 23 weeks and still dry heaving every morning and evening ! Stopped feeling sooo sick around 19 weeks but the heaving doesn't stop .

With DD I was sick until 28 weeks.

So that's my benchmark, 11 weeks to go, and counting!

Hope yours passes soon c

My sickness was so bad in first tri they put me on a drip :-( thankfully its gone but I do throw up npw and then. Everybody said its because im having a boy. Strange huh? Anyway I found the smell of lemons helped me but you really do have to figure out what helps you alone as every pregnancy is different :-( I really hope you feel better soon hun :-(

Unfortunately I'm still being sick every morning and i'm 20 weeks tomorrow :cry:

Still better than last pregnnacy when I was on a combo of 3 medications and still sick 20+ times a day till the moment that she was born!!!

Both are girl pregnancies

Me! It doesn't help that everyone who finds out I'm still being sick goes "Oh are you sure you dont have a bug cos MS stops at 12 weeks!" (mostly my work colleagues) It has eased in that I'm not sick every day now but still a few times a week and the constant nausea with waves of sickness is still well and truly there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->