Anyone else still sick at 17 weeks?

SadakoS

Reaction score
As the title says, is anyone else still suffering? I'll be 18 weeks on Monday and I'm still sick multiple times a day, and feel nauseous about 70% of the time that I'm awake. It's starting to get me down a bit. I've got cyclizine but it does nothing for me.
I really want to be able to enjoy my pregnancy as this is no. 2 and will be our last. But I'm just starting to resent how bad I feel, and the guilt at not giving my dd the attention she deserves isn't helping either!

I'm only 15 + 3 but still feeling sick too. With both my previous pregs but especially number 1 I was sick until around the 20 week mark. It's miserable isn't it? Mine is particularly special this time - I wake up at 4 am feeling really sick which is new this pregnancy! Really hope you feel better soon:flower:

Aw I'm sorry! I'm 16 weeks and still nauseous for most of the day but haven't vomited in a few weeks.

With my first I vomited every day, at least once if not more for 26 weeks. It is miserable. I hope you're staying hydrated and managing to keep some food down xx

I'm keeping food down, it's just like it sits in my stomach for too long and has to come up again. Which is really grim!
With my first I was sick pretty much every single day of the whole pregnancy. But I woke up feeling sick, was immediately sick then felt OK. Which I can cope with!
Here's hoping it might abate by 20 weeks, too many Christmas related meals to feel so sick!

I'm keeping food down, it's just like it sits in my stomach for too long and has to come up again. Which is really grim!
With my first I was sick pretty much every single day of the whole pregnancy. But I woke up feeling sick, was immediately sick then felt OK. Which I can cope with!
Here's hoping it might abate by 20 weeks, too many Christmas related meals to feel so sick!

Get some Zantac from the drugstore. It helps your stomach empty out faster. I took that a lot in my first trimester so by the time I felt the need to vomit at least my stomach was empty and the food got into my body!

Just turned 17 weeks today. It comes and goes, but definitely still there. Last night I got super sick before I went to bed. Ugh.

Im 26 weeks tomorrow and still get waves of nasuea off and on. However, i have HG. And i had it with all of my babies for pretty much the entire pregnancy. This time i started on meds before i was 4 weeks. Im finally, this week, to the point that im down to one pill about every 3 days. So to answer your question, i was sick at 17 weeks with all four of my babies. I hope you feel better soon. If its really getting to you, dont be afraid to ask for help. More than likely though youll be done w the MS very soon. I know they claim 12 weeks is the magically week but honestly for most ppl i knoe it isnt until 15 to 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->