Anyone else struggling?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Is anyone else really struggling with keeping on top of everything? I have a to-do list the length of the CN tower and I cannot seem to get anything done ever! One little baby sure can make a mess! Its either I'm looking after her or I'm cleaning up after her. I can't seem to find a second to get anything else done! I even have to multi-task while BnBing :rofl: I'm usually feeding her and typing at the same time.

I have to get stuff organized for school, get my loans straightened out, get all her Christmas stuff packed away, dig out all the clothes that is too small for her now, get all the drawers organized. I'm running out of space!

I long for the days when I knew I was going to find time to get a shower every day! Gone are the days of 2 showers a day :rofl:

yep, I have given up on ever being able to have anything done haha... and I have a whole house to look after... Laundry, dishes, tidying up is never ending and never done. I do what I can and if im too tired I say SCREW it!!!! I still take time to go out shopping and go out visiting or riding my horse. Life if too short to dwell on having a perfect house.

I have a full house to take care of too pretty much (see girly sanc.), its a disaster trying to get anything done.

It was so overwhelming for me at first, especially after having my 3rd, but what I did was make a list of what was actually important for me to get done and during the baby's nap I would try and get one of those done, like start a load of laundry, then relax some. Or during tummy time I would put him in whatever room I needed to straighten up so I could talk to him and keep an eye on him and use the 5-10min to just pick up. I tried not to stress over it too much, it will eventually all get done, just do what's actually important when you can and leave the rest for later

Yep, I never ever get everything done that I need to, always feel rushed and harassed, like Im constantly running out of time lol. I think because Lewis was so easy at his age, Id forgotten how hard it is with a baby, add into that a partner on night shift, a part time job, a dog that needs walked...argh my head spins just thinking about it all! I just try to prioritise stuff and if I manage to get something done its an achievement! :)

ohh i feel the same my house is sooo untidy and unorganised :-( it gets me down i wish i knew where too put things

Meh I used to be so organized and all and now its all gone lol I do what I can when I can

it does get a lot easier hun so don't worry - i got NOTHING done when ali was first born, the house was a tip and things were lying all over the place. as for showers, well, they became a luxury!!!

lol you should get a sling thing put her in it and try n go about ur day..thats of course if she doesnt like being out of ur arms xx

Oh I have that list too....it's on my kitcken counter mocking me every day.

There sooooo much to do, I am now on BnB with her on my lap. :lol:
-Put away presents
-Sort out books for next semester
-Do the Christmas dishes :blush:
-
-
-
-The list is endless!

Never mind the housework....I'm panicking how I'm gonna get everyone, fed, washed, dressed and out of the house for the school run once no 4 comes along:hissy::hissy::cry:. Dunno how I'm gonna manage:blush:

I'm currently having a 10min break from the biggest pile of ironing ever....coz I've left it and left it like I always do:dohh:. If I don't do it now it's gonna still be there when I have baby and then it will never get done.

Need to tidy my kitchen properly from having new oven, hob and sink fitted a fortnight ago. Stuff still dumped everywhere coz I lost a cupboard coz my oven is a big double oven replacing a small single oven. Hoovering needs to be done but little Toby is having a nap so that'll have to wait....oh yeah and you can draw on the dust on my telly:dohh::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->