Anyone else take bump pictures at strange angles for fun?

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Ok this may sound odd lol but I got bored today and was wondering what my bump looked like from different angles so I took out my camera and took a few pictures and was surprised at what it looked like from views I couldnt see lol. It was actually kinda cool.

Here's two i took for fun. The stretch marks are from my last pregnancy 8 months ago. I kinda like the way it looks in the seconds picture better then from the side or straight on lol.

Anyone else ever take odd angle pictures?

Hi,

:haha: I actually took my first frontal one the other day and have been taking from the side (laying down), but will def be experimenting more when I get a chance. Lovin your ones hun x

Attachments

• 19wks front.jpg
    19wks front.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 10
Awe firsttimer87. I love yours from the front. You can really see where your bump is! So nice.

mee!! :p heres 3 different views, side, front and from on top :) ive taken a couple of different ones which arnt kind of standard like these 3.. but cant find them :shrug: i have toooo many pictures!

xx

Attachments

• 100_6020.jpg
    100_6020.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 100_6038.jpg
    100_6038.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_6025.jpg
    100_6025.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
mee!! :p heres 3 different views, side, front and from on top :) ive taken a couple of different ones which arnt kind of standard like these 3.. but cant find them :shrug: i have toooo many pictures!

xx

Awe your pictures are lovely.

xx

thanks. ive been looking online for maternity photo ideas.. as i would like a couple that i can use and get printed :)

xx

thanks. ive been looking online for maternity photo ideas.. as i would like a couple that i can use and get printed :)

I did A few when I was pregnant with my first. They were towards the end so I was quite large from any angle but heres some. They probably dont help at all but thought id share them anyways. They are the ones I printed for an album I have for Ava one day.

not me, I haven't taken any photos of my lower half at all, not sure if I will to be honest.

Its sad but I do not possess a single photo of my bump when I carried DS (now 13) and I really wish I had but going to make up for it with this one :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->