Anyone else take bump pictures at strange angles for fun?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by yourstruly10, Jun 6, 2011.

1. yourstruly10

yourstruly10 Well-Known Member

Ok this may sound odd lol but I got bored today and was wondering what my bump looked like from different angles so I took out my camera and took a few pictures and was surprised at what it looked like from views I couldnt see lol. It was actually kinda cool.

Here's two i took for fun. The stretch marks are from my last pregnancy 8 months ago. I kinda like the way it looks in the seconds picture better then from the side or straight on lol.

Anyone else ever take odd angle pictures?

2. firsttimer87

firsttimer87 First-timer expecting

Hi,

:haha: I actually took my first frontal one the other day and have been taking from the side (laying down), but will def be experimenting more when I get a chance. Lovin your ones hun x

Attached Files:

3. yourstruly10

Awe firsttimer87. I love yours from the front. You can really see where your bump is! So nice.

4. keeks1987

keeks1987 Due baby2 in April

me! I love doing it.

5. pictureperfec

pictureperfec mummy to Saskia

mee!! :p heres 3 different views, side, front and from on top :) ive taken a couple of different ones which arnt kind of standard like these 3.. but cant find them :shrug: i have toooo many pictures!

xx

Attached Files:

6. yourstruly10

Awe your pictures are lovely.

7. pictureperfec

pictureperfec mummy to Saskia

thanks. ive been looking online for maternity photo ideas.. as i would like a couple that i can use and get printed :)

8. yourstruly10

I did A few when I was pregnant with my first. They were towards the end so I was quite large from any angle but heres some. They probably dont help at all but thought id share them anyways. They are the ones I printed for an album I have for Ava one day.

9. Zooy

Zooy Pregnant with a toddler

not me, I haven't taken any photos of my lower half at all, not sure if I will to be honest.

10. MummyMEE

MummyMEE DS of 14/DD born Dec '11

Its sad but I do not possess a single photo of my bump when I carried DS (now 13) and I really wish I had but going to make up for it with this one :) x