Anyone else trying for baby #3?!?

cd12 here. Hopefully I'll ovulate soon, but I normally have long cycles, so it might be another week or so before I enter my fertile time *sigh*

Good luck testing dinosaur! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

I am currently ttc #3 as well. I have 2 boys (12 and 10) from a previous relationship and this will be my first with my hubby. I really can't wait but at the same time feel a little crazy for starting over when my "baby" is about to turn 11. Anyone else floating in the same boat?

Just thought that I would pop in and say hi to everyone. I am trying for number 3 also. I have a soon to be 15 year old and a soon to be 2 year old.

All the best to everyone x

I am currently ttc #3 as well. I have 2 boys (12 and 10) from a previous relationship and this will be my first with my hubby. I really can't wait but at the same time feel a little crazy for starting over when my "baby" is about to turn 11. Anyone else floating in the same boat?

Hey,

Just seen your post. When I had my son, my daughter was 12. I was extremely worried about starting all over again and worried also about whether my daughter would cope with no longer being considered the baby of the family. I worried for nothing. It's as if my son always existed and cannot imagine life without him. My daughter has had no issues with adjusting, considering she was an only child. It has gone really well so far.

It was fun interchanging my parenting style constantly between the two, as you cannot parent a teenager as you would a newborn. It's second nature now.

All the best x

Hello & welcome :flower:
Just thought that I would pop in and say hi to everyone. I am trying for number 3 also. I have a soon to be 15 year old and a soon to be 2 year old.

All the best to everyone x

Hello & welcome :flower:

CD7 here.. boring wait lol. Although I have been getting ovary pains for a good 9 days now, quite sharp too.

I am currently ttc baby number 3. I have a 11 year old daughter who was born with some health issues, and a son who passed away from SUDC when he was two. TTC this time is pretty nerve wrecking for both dh and I. This is the 3rd month ttc for us and I am on cd 18.

Welcome, BBennett. I am so sorry for your loss, of course this would be an emotional experience for you. I wish you luck this cycle. I hope you get your healthy rainbow bfp very soon.

AFM, not a lot to report, breastfeeding has made my cycle very long and confusing, so I will just wait it out and cheer on everyone else.

Dinosaur hoping you get a bfp very soon!!

Welcome bbennett, so very sorry for your loss. Sending some :dust: your way!

I'm cd17 and haven't dtd at all since cd10 so i'm guessing we probably won't be catching any eggs this month! Having said that my cycle is anywhere from 28-32 days. If it's a longer cycle there is a small chance we could catch an egg today or tomorrow.... better get down to business :D

Dinosaur hoping you get a bfp very soon!!

Welcome bbennett, so very sorry for your loss. Sending some :dust: your way!

I'm cd17 and haven't dtd at all since cd10 so i'm guessing we probably won't be catching any eggs this month! Having said that my cycle is anywhere from 28-32 days. If it's a longer cycle there is a small chance we could catch an egg today or tomorrow.... better get down to business :D
I hope your cycle is longer this month so you can catch your egg. I had a positive opk on cd 12 and 13 but think I ovulated on cd 14. We dtd in the evening of cd 12 the morning of cd 13 and the afternoon of cd 14. We also used preseed each time. I'm hoping we caught it this month.

Urg I'm bfn and more bloody ewcm and O pains!! I'm cd32. I just wish af would hurry up now! I'm so over this cycle. And I'm going to tell DH to hide my tests as I was all 'I won't test till af is late bla bla bla' but done 5 already!! And just got a new batch arrived that I bought online! It's lethal. So I was going to ask him to hide them but then if I truly do suspect then it would ruin my surprise announcement! Argggggg

Hi ladies!! Sorry I've been missing for awhile. I was pretty gutted after what I'm certain was a chemical last month. :cry: Then we went to celebrate the boys' birthdays with our family in Illinois. DH is on a business trip for the week so I'm here and have some time to post on here again!! :)

Welcome to the new girls!!

Urg I'm bfn and more bloody ewcm and O pains!! I'm cd32. I just wish af would hurry up now! I'm so over this cycle. And I'm going to tell DH to hide my tests as I was all 'I won't test till af is late bla bla bla' but done 5 already!! And just got a new batch arrived that I bought online! It's lethal. So I was going to ask him to hide them but then if I truly do suspect then it would ruin my surprise announcement! Argggggg

I'm sorry that this is happening. I'm sure that would be frustrating. :hugs:

AFM I'm 3DPO and in my tww. I'm not testing early this time because I don't like chemicals. I hope I can stay strong. :haha: We covered the bases by dtd every other day plus some. Only time will tell at this point. I've been looking at twin genetics and I'm hopeful that I'll have twins. I've always wanted twins and they run in my family majorly!! :)

I wish we could all actually sit down with coffee and talk. This will be a LONG week with just my two boys here and no other adults.

Sorry for your bfn. I am always so tempted to test early. I can never wait. I know I should wait because every bfn is just so disappointing. I hope you get your bfp soon. Last night I started having heaviness in my uterus and some pains in my cervix. It was stronger this morning and makes me feel like I always have a full bladder. I have some creamy cm today, (sorry tmi) but no spotting. I'm trying to not read to much into it, because it could be anything.

Alarics mom, I'm sorry you were having a hard time after your chemical - I guess it's why they say not to test early but we all know that's easier said than done (I tested mid-cycle just because I was feeling all wonky :blush:). I also have a strange desire for twins but it's pretty unlikely because there are none in my family :(

Dinosaur I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon... long cycles are SO ANNOYING!!! When my cycle was returning (after both babies) I had 2 30ish day cycles followed by a 60-70 day cycle... I will cross my fingers that doesn't happen to you!

Bbennett isn't it funny how our minds start noticing every little thing in the TWW... torture!

As for me, I think O is probably today or tomorrow (feeling some cramping and mega hungry) so just as well we managed to dtd last night :D Last day of my working week... hurrah!

Alarics mom, I'm sorry you were having a hard time after your chemical - I guess it's why they say not to test early but we all know that's easier said than done (I tested mid-cycle just because I was feeling all wonky :blush:). I also have a strange desire for twins but it's pretty unlikely because there are none in my family :(

Dinosaur I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon... long cycles are SO ANNOYING!!! When my cycle was returning (after both babies) I had 2 30ish day cycles followed by a 60-70 day cycle... I will cross my fingers that doesn't happen to you!

Bbennett isn't it funny how our minds start noticing every little thing in the TWW... torture!

As for me, I think O is probably today or tomorrow (feeling some cramping and mega hungry) so just as well we managed to dtd last night :D Last day of my working week... hurrah!

Thank you! I never understood why testing early was so bad...now I know. I'd love to wait until 13dpo to test though as it's the birthday of DS#1. He told me the other day that the best gift he could get was a baby in my tummy. Then he said wait, it would be better if there were two...you know like two girls. ;) It's his fault that I want twins so badly now. :haha: He doesn't even know I'm ttc#3. I hope he gets his wish...there's no selfishness in there at all. :haha:

Hi mamas! I don't know how late I am to this thread, but I am TTC #3. It is the first for my husband and I. We have been TTC for 6 cycles, (had a CP in December). I think if I don't get pregnant this month, I will have my hubbys sperm analyzed. But he is really resisting and wants to just keep TTC and keeps saying I need to stop letting this run my life. I think he is afraid that it could be his sperm. (which I am thinking it is deep down). I don't know if I can even fathom the thought of the cost of IVF. My friend told me it is $30,000! Is this true!?

Hi ashleybutters, I know that ivf is expensive but no idea the actual cost. After just 6mths I wouldn't be worrying about that just yet :)

I officially have no idea what's happening this cycle... Yesterday afternoon and again this morning (cd19) I'm having pink spotting when I wipe. I've never had o bleeding before and surely with an avg 31 day cycle it's too early for implantation?!

Dinosaur any news?

Hi mamas! I don't know how late I am to this thread, but I am TTC #3. It is the first for my husband and I. We have been TTC for 6 cycles, (had a CP in December). I think if I don't get pregnant this month, I will have my hubbys sperm analyzed. But he is really resisting and wants to just keep TTC and keeps saying I need to stop letting this run my life. I think he is afraid that it could be his sperm. (which I am thinking it is deep down). I don't know if I can even fathom the thought of the cost of IVF. My friend told me it is $30,000! Is this true!?
Hi,
I had a friend who had IVF and it was close to 15,000 a cycle, but I guess it could be different for different clinics or states this was in North Carolina. I live in Alaska, and it would cost a lot more, because I would have to travel to Seattle and stay the month, so travel would add up quickly as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->