Anyone else trying for baby #3?!?

Good morning ladies!! Look what I woke up to at 11dpo. Super metallic taste in my mouth too. Can you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 17
Yes I see it congratulations I can't believe how many bfps this thread has had!!!

Congrats to all who have gotten their :bfp: so far and :dust: to those who are still trying!

I am currently trying for #3. I have a daughter and a son both under the age of 5 so I'm a fairly busy mom. Crazy to want more, right?

I've also had two losses in a row though so I eventually want to have my rainbow. Hoping this is my month!

Good luck to all you ladies!

Congrats to all who have gotten their :bfp: so far and :dust: to those who are still trying!

I am currently trying for #3. I have a daughter and a son both under the age of 5 so I'm a fairly busy mom. Crazy to want more, right?

I've also had two losses in a row though so I eventually want to have my rainbow. Hoping this is my month!

Good luck to all you ladies!

Welcome :flower:

Sorry to hear of your losses, sending lots of :dust:

Congratulations alaricsmom, I hope this will be your sticky bean!!

Back on a roll ladies :)

Such a great thread, when I have a bit more time I'll go through it and count up the BFPS!! There must be a few :)

marlin26
Hello ladies well I'm MarLin .. Nice to meet everyone.. I have been with my hubby for 8 years. He is 43 I'm 35 and I have 2 teenagers 14 & 13 from a previous marriage.. And he has kids also but they are 19 & 21. On June 13 the 2014. We started TTC in late August Early September.. Every time my period came each month at first I would be like better luck next time.. Then I got angry then I started crying... I still cry every month .. But last month we finally got a faint positive and I posted it on her not here here but some where on here I lose it all the time.. Lol n e ways we were so happy this went on for a week the happiest I have her felt other than when my 2 teens were born.. I tested every day( cuz I'm addicted to testing even more so sweet a positive I just couldn't believe it finally our dream had come true .. Then of all days on my sons b day APRIL 23 I START TO BLEED!!! So I said this can't be .. So I tested and it came up negative I tested all day until the next all 13 came back negative.so no I didn't go to the hospital or doctors I read up on it I think it was a CP .. So when I finished I only lasted 5 days and that like a little shorter than usual but I'm think all this that happened who knows..so I want to say around the 30 the or 1 st I got the slippery cm twinges horny ( TMI SORRY) so I did an opk and yup ladies it wasI'm like huhwhat's going on can this happen I ovulated early .. So yup we jumped up on it lol I took another opk strip and yup positive again so.. I'm hopeing praying that we get our BFP we so really want.. But I'm scared what if it happens again???what if its faint then gone crushed into a million pieces.. Idk ladies I just Dont want to feel the heart ache again.. Well that's my story sorry so long baby dust to all.. I pray it happens for us

Hello & welcome, sorry to hear about your cp :hugs:

Good luck in your journey, we've had a few bfps already in this thread :)

Af finally came today at cd 44
Onto cycle 3- going on holiday next week so hoping to be relaxed and conceive while we are away!!

I pretty much sat and read this entire thread the other day. So o just have to catch up on the last few pages. :)

DH and I are trying for baby number 3. Well, baby number 5 really as we've had late losses, but take home baby 3. I've been hoping and praying for a baby for the last 4 years while he's been (mostly) pulling out. Well this year he decided that we can NTNP so here I am! He's NTNP - I'm TTC, lol! It's very difficult to NTNP when you know your cycles inside out like I do! Lol!

Nice to meet you all! I feel like I kinda know you already :)

I pretty much sat and read this entire thread the other day. So o just have to catch up on the last few pages. :)

DH and I are trying for baby number 3. Well, baby number 5 really as we've had late losses, but take home baby 3. I've been hoping and praying for a baby for the last 4 years while he's been (mostly) pulling out. Well this year he decided that we can NTNP so here I am! He's NTNP - I'm TTC, lol! It's very difficult to NTNP when you know your cycles inside out like I do! Lol!

Nice to meet you all! I feel like I kinda know you already :)

Sorry about your losses. :hugs:
I hope you get your forever baby. :)

Hello everyone!

A big congrats to all who have gotten their :bfp: and :dust: to those who are trying!

I've been following this thread for a while but have finally decided to post. Hubby and I are working on baby #3. As with sausages it is technically baby #5 for us because we've had two previous back-to-back losses.

I had hints that something wasn't right after the birth of my son. For one thing, he was born a few weeks premature with no obvious cause. I had heavy periods with lots of clotting (sorry, tmi) after having him and always felt run-down because my iron would drop really low from all the bleeding. After multiple blood tests and PAP screenings it was discovered that I had a uterine infection which my midwife believes may have been the reason for my losses. I had to be put on three rounds of antibiotics to clear it up. Apparently I had it for a long time, possibly from when I was pregnant with my son.

I admit I didn't get on BAB much after losing my last baby. I couldn't even look at a pregnancy site, much less write on one. I even had to block the posts from friends on FB that were having babies to keep from crying. After much heartache, we have decided that we are ready to start trying again. I am nervous but excited. I pray that we will end up with more earth babies than angel babies. Hoping to catch our rainbow this month :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->