Anyone else trying for baby #3?!?

You should more to uk- my friend has an 8 month old that she had through IVF and I think they paid no more that £6000. They also have frozen embryos and I think they pay £2000 in the future to get those transfered in the future if they want more.

Dinosaur I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon... long cycles are SO ANNOYING!!! When my cycle was returning (after both babies) I had 2 30ish day cycles followed by a 60-70 day cycle... I will cross my fingers that doesn't happen to you!

Oh I hope not. After dd1 I had a 45 day cycle to start off, then they were all around 30 days
This time it's been 37 days and this cycle I'm cd34 and have some cramping and twinges so def on the way.
I tested again this morning just to be 100% and bfn. Tried out another of my new tests and I watched as it developed. As the second lot of dye is passing through- it comes across like a perfect pink line and it goes so slowly. For about 15 seconds it looks like a fab bfp I was like 'stop stop stop' but it kept slowly moving across before it disappeared! I'm glad I've seen that now so I know that's what they do.

Had some brown blood in my pants this morning but nothing since and I've been wiping loads to check- so hoping this is IB- with dd2 it was a brown blood when I got it. So fingers crossed- I've been testing bfn but I guess this could just be implanting now? Either that or af is on the way!

Had some brown blood in my pants this morning but nothing since and I've been wiping loads to check- so hoping this is IB- with dd2 it was a brown blood when I got it. So fingers crossed- I've been testing bfn but I guess this could just be implanting now? Either that or af is on the way!

I hope it's IB as well!! Fingers crossed for you!! :)

Afm I'm 4-8DPO and I've been feeling a bit crampy. I know I implanted around 6dpo with DS 2 so maybe I'm feeling some cramps from that. All I can do is play the waiting game now!! :)

I implanted at 11dpo with dd2 and I thought 1 was about 14dpo today so I thought that was too late?

I'm not sure...I guess only time will tell. :) Anything new today?

It's finally beautiful weather here. I'm ready for DH to be home. He's been gone all week so I've been with the boys alone and I'm ready for some relief. His plane lands in 2 hours!! :happydance:

The POASaholoic in me can't not take tests. I'll be testing early again. I hope I'm not setting myself up for heartache again. :dohh: I have lots of symptoms that I usually don't have, but that also could be because I'm usually not trying and paying attention!!

Sorry I've been MIA ladies, welcome newbies :flowers:

Major hectic week, OH was in Vegas and got back Friday afternoon, we ended up going to bed when the kids did ;) as I am in fertile phase :haha: so CD12 now!

What I have noticed is that before AF I started getting quite sharp twinges in both ovaries and this has continued right up to today, tmi but even when we dtd last night it felt like he was hitting my ovaries! Is that even possible?? Is was so sharp right where my hip bones are.

Nothing new here- 2 bfns this morning and no af yet.
Just with it would hurry up and start this month so I can move onto month 3!!

On cd37 now which is what my first cycle was so looks like this one will be longer :-(

I am 9dpo I had some pretty uncomfortable pains and cramps and a lot of heaviness below my belly button last night. I also did some light hiking with the family earlier in the day, so the cramps might have occurred because of that. If the cramps last night were implantation cramps then I wouldn't expect to have any symptoms for a few day. Trying to hold out testing until the 7th or 8th.

Hi girls. Sounds like we are about to hit testing time!! Hopefully a few bfps here soon.

I'm cd22. I had 3-4 days of spotting (some pink, some brown). Not much "business" getting done though :(.

Ds2 seems to have finished bf yesterday (no feed this morning) and I'm not quite ready for it. Feeling a bit sad really....

Berri - Could that spotting be around implantation for you if your cd22?

:hugs:

Berri - Could that spotting be around implantation for you if your cd22?

:hugs:

I wouldn't have thought so. Cycles are usually 30-32 days so I think it's way too early for that unfortunately.

Idk, I don't think this my month. 10dpo and no signs. I had some light twinges and cramping at 8dpo, but I really think it was from hiking. No cm, sore bb's , spotting or nausea. Sgh... I'll just wait to see if af shows up on wed/thurs, If not then I'll test. I just don't want to see anymore BFN's. Baby dust to the rest of you. Kmfx for you all.

Idk, I don't think this my month. 10dpo and no signs. I had some light twinges and cramping at 8dpo, but I really think it was from hiking. No cm, sore bb's , spotting or nausea. Sgh... I'll just wait to see if af shows up on wed/thurs, If not then I'll test. I just don't want to see anymore BFN's. Baby dust to the rest of you. Kmfx for you all.

:dust:

So I had absolutely no symptoms up to day 10dpo. Today I woke up and keep getting waves of nausea. I had some opks left in the cabinet, and thought why not. I got two positive opks on a digi. I know that they a very inaccurate for detecting pregnancy. I want to take a pregnancy test, but the thought of doing it makes my hands shake with nervousness. I think that I am so nervous about testing this month, because if I got a bfp this month I would be right past my 12 week pregnancy mark the month of my daughter's birthday , and i could surprize her at her party. Ever since my son passed away she has been so lonely.

I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!! 11DPO. No cm, no sore bb's, no bleeding or funny smells just a few waves of nausea today and two positive opks before I tested today.

Congrats, BBennett!! So happy for you!😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->