Anyone else ttc #4? Am I nuts?

Xpecta

Reaction score
Not only am I ttc #4, I'm seriously hoping and praying that it's #4 and #5. People always look at me with my 3 kids and think that I already have my hands full. But I just don't feel like my family is complete yet!

Nope, I'm in the exact same situation as u, and u commented on my post also :) I could have written your post myself. What cycle day are you on?

I'm trying for #4
thought I was done at 3 but recently had tubes reversed to try for #4

totally agree family just didn't feel complete.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one :) I mean, I knew I couldn't be, but still. Nice to talk to people about it. I had kids pretty young. I was 17 when I got pregnant and had him at 18. Also got married at 18. So basically, everyone else my age is just having their first. But also, after my last C section (I've had three) They said I probably shouldn't have any more children. My mom reminds me of that constantly, which is hard.

As for cycle day, I'm on day 23. However, I don't think I did the deed in time. I finally convinced my husband that it was time for another baby. He's been holding off for my health. But he's finally ready :)

Let me tell you ladies I UNDERSTAND! Me and hubby have three boys, and after my youngest hubby said no more no way, not ever, he has the snip, I knew it was a mistake, he'd had it done for 18 months when he changed his mind, we had it reversed privately, then we tried for a year and 8 months to get pregnant, the NHS told us that antibodies in his sperm meant he was highly likely infertile - we just got our bfp two weeks ago :)

I knew our family wasn't complete, follow your hearts and don't listen to what anyone else says as long as you can love and financially support your family yourselves then screw what they think xx

Wow!!! So exciting! Congratulations! That's so amazing. You must be so thrilled!

The other thing that gets to me is whenever I say I want twins, people usually respond with something like "No you don't." I'm pretty sure I know what I want...

Congrats elmo that's very exciting

Xpecta, any news? Have you tested yet? AF is gone now so it's time for me to get busy lol

I'm pregnant with #3 and we are planning 5. Lol

Oh good! I'm not the only one planning 5! How are you feeling with your third pregnancy?

Hi Belinda! I haven't tested yet. I don't feel a darn stinkin symptom, so I'm not even buying a test until I'm late. I'm due in two days, so we'll see. I'm not super regular though. I honestly think I missed it this month. So I'm hoping next month will be more lucky.

Also, my name is Krystal! :)

I really am so thrilled I wasn't sure it would ever happen I thought we had missed our chance and it was all our own fault because of the vasectomy!

Good luck all of you ladies hope to see you in first trimester soon! I'll keep checking back in to see how your getting on X

Oh good! I'm not the only one planning 5! How are you feeling with your third pregnancy?

Hi Belinda! I haven't tested yet. I don't feel a darn stinkin symptom, so I'm not even buying a test until I'm late. I'm due in two days, so we'll see. I'm not super regular though. I honestly think I missed it this month. So I'm hoping next month will be more lucky.

Also, my name is Krystal! :)

Im very lucky to have easy pregnancies and quick easy labours which might be why Im okay having lots of babies :)

I am not TTC #4, just #2 but I'm really excited for you! I don't feel like having more kids is something crazy. If it completes your family, that's what you need to do! Baby Dust To You!

I am not TTC #4, just #2 but I'm really excited for you! I don't feel like having more kids is something crazy. If it completes your family, that's what you need to do! Baby Dust To You!

Thank you so much for the support!

I'm out this month, and now I'm Co sideline whether or not I actually want to be pregnant right now....

Im trying my 4th but techincally 5th in the house my SS lives with us full time :thumbup:

How are you ladies doing with your trying?

Hey Krystal,

So sorry to hear u didn't get ur bfp. I was also almost ready to give it a rest, it was all becoming too stressful. We tried our darned hardest this month (so over bd'ing lol) so it's just a waiting game now. 6 days till expected AF, but really it's 4 coz I always spot 2 days before the full blown thing kicks in. I'll keep u updated.

Don't lose hope, maybe have a break, take some time for yourself, get pampered and refresh yourself. The stress of it all doesn't help. Let me know how your holding up. :hugs:

Well, it wasn't so much stress, it was more that I want to lose weight and also enjoy my summer. Not having to worry about being sick or too tired. However, we did try again this month. I'm getting some weird symptoms already even though it's pretty early. I'm only like 5dpo.

Just symptom spotting at this point. :wacko: :shrug:

However, my body is acting way different than usual around this time. I'm only 5dpo though, so I'm not going crazy yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->