Anyone else ttc #4? Am I nuts?

Just symptom spotting at this point. :wacko: :shrug:

However, my body is acting way different than usual around this time. I'm only 5dpo though, so I'm not going crazy yet.

Any sign is a good sign for us ttc'ers lol, even if we feel like hell.

As for me im 14dpo, I should already be spotting by now but nothing yet. I'm testing tomorrow if my ic arrive.

I've been feeling super nauseated the past 2 nights and tired, crampy and sore back. Those are all AF symptoms for me so it could go either way.

:wave:

#4 here too - my sproggits are 5 (just), 3 and 2 and we're too afraid to tell people in real life that we're trying :haha: I'm 15dpo and testing inconclusive, feeling pregnant but fearing a chemical because the faints aren't getting any stronger.

It's only month 1 though so I guess I don't mind.. just wish something would happen either way so I know I'm in or out and can stop obsessing. No AF and no definite bfp, I'm stuck in limboland!

We will be ttc no4 soon. Yep sometimes think I'm nuts, but I just love being a parent, so I'll go with being crazy :)

:wave:

#4 here too - my sproggits are 5 (just), 3 and 2 and we're too afraid to tell people in real life that we're trying :haha: I'm 15dpo and testing inconclusive, feeling pregnant but fearing a chemical because the faints aren't getting any stronger.

It's only month 1 though so I guess I don't mind.. just wish something would happen either way so I know I'm in or out and can stop obsessing. No AF and no definite bfp, I'm stuck in limboland!

The hardest part of ttc is the tww. I honestly have driven myself crazy these last 8 months. This month I vowed not to obsess over my symptoms or go poas crazy. I have managed to do so only because of these forums, talking to women going through the same thing really helps.

I also have not told anyone I'm ttc, even though everyone around me is begging me to have another one.

I sincerely hope we all get our bfp's and have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Plz keep me updated :)

We will be ttc no4 soon. Yep sometimes think I'm nuts, but I just love being a parent, so I'll go with being crazy :)

Lol I feel the same. It's very exciting, I wish u lots of luck and baby dust :thumbup:

:dust::dust:Hiya nope your not mad. Me and had hubby have recently decided to try for no4 it's scary but exciting mine are two girls 6 and 5 and my son is 4 today :) We haven't told anyone as everyone will have a opinion to why we shouldn't as I have had c sections.
I really need to get some ovulation the test as I just usually go on how my body feels lol. Good luck and lots of:dust:

I'm glad for all the new support! I'm not really telling anyone here right now. I've told a couple people, but I swear everyone can just sense it!! People keep asking me if I'm having more kids. Like seriously!? Can you smell it!? They've been asking me around ovulation time. Haha oh well.

I've been cramping a lot this whole week pretty much. It sucks!

I love being a mom too! I love love snuggling my babies!

I'm glad that I'm not the only one :) I mean, I knew I couldn't be, but still. Nice to talk to people about it. I had kids pretty young. I was 17 when I got pregnant and had him at 18. Also got married at 18. So basically, everyone else my age is just having their first. But also, after my last C section (I've had three) They said I probably shouldn't have any more children. My mom reminds me of that constantly, which is hard.

As for cycle day, I'm on day 23. However, I don't think I did the deed in time. I finally convinced my husband that it was time for another baby. He's been holding off for my health. But he's finally ready :)

Omg this is so like me I have had three c sections and have convinced hubby for no4 lol I got pregnant with my first at 19 and was heavily pregnant with second when I got married at 20 and then two years later our third and my mum really doesn't want me to have another because f my c sections aswell but I no she will be happy when baby is here But I am not telling anyone.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one :) I mean, I knew I couldn't be, but still. Nice to talk to people about it. I had kids pretty young. I was 17 when I got pregnant and had him at 18. Also got married at 18. So basically, everyone else my age is just having their first. But also, after my last C section (I've had three) They said I probably shouldn't have any more children. My mom reminds me of that constantly, which is hard.

As for cycle day, I'm on day 23. However, I don't think I did the deed in time. I finally convinced my husband that it was time for another baby. He's been holding off for my health. But he's finally ready :)

Omg this is so like me I have had three c sections and have convinced hubby for no4 lol I got pregnant with my first at 19 and was heavily pregnant with second when I got married at 20 and then two years later our third and my mum really doesn't want me to have another because f my c sections aswell but I no she will be happy when baby is here But I am not telling anyone.

Yep. That's pretty much exactly like me. I'm honestly scared to tell my parents if I end up getting pregnant. If I'm not pregnant this month, I'm sitting out ttc until fall time.

I got my BFP today ladies 16DPO and first test I took this cycle. I'm so truly happy and I hope it all goes well.

:happydance: Wow!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! That is So exciting!! I'm So happy for you!!!! :happydance:

As for me, cramps and headache still, but this morning out of no where I got so overcome with nausea that I got that weird saliva in my mouth and I almost ran to the bathroom. I didn't, and it faded, but it scared me! I also had a dream that I implantation bleeding. Weird.

:witch: got me, I'm out - pink spotting this afternoon turned into red. But tonight I will sleep after a bottle of wine, a sleeping pill and a decongestant to try and combat my man flu. So that's a consolation. :) and I ov'd when I thought I had, which is great to know! On to next month!

Dang. Although, having a drink sounds super nice right now!

Ugh!!! I'm so frustrated! AF is due tomorrow. Took a test today and it's negative. So irritating! :growlmad:

I've got three and I think we'll have another, maybe another after that. Who knows! We're obviously balmy.

I think it is a side effect from starting young too though.

Well I got my period. I'm feeling pretty relieved to be honest. After I dtd with my husband, I was thinking about how I didn't want to be pregnant during the summer. I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. So I'm looking forward to this! I'm holding off on ttc more until later!

congrats on your bfps! we have 5 children and I love it and wouldn't change it for the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->