Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

I've no cycle yet but been getting ewcm for a day or 2 now- do you think it's a good sign?

That's funny. Idk why "large" families are so bizarre to people these days. Used to be totally normal to have 5-6 kids.
I am definitely out this time, AF appeared this evening. I'm feeling really sad, I was positive this cycle would be it. It's kind of a blow to my faith a little. (I don't think I'd admit that anywhere else but here.)

Aww sorry the witch got you. Don't lose faith yet! xx

Question?? So I've been having ovulation type cramping for a few days now but no real EWCM, actually no real CM at all! I've always had a 28 day cycle (I am recently off the pill), and I should be O'ing in the next couple days. When does the good CM usually show up? I'm not using OPKs of temping/charting.

For me it usually picks up a day before and the day of is ridiculous. Lol. You should be able to see it, I usually have to wear a panty liner its that much. Everyone us different tho.

Yes i'm sure a few people will be like 3, omg! Of my closeish friends 1 is expecting her 3rd, all the others have 0,1 or 2. However I have always said i want a big family so they shouldn't be too surprised! :rofl:

sorry af came babiibilu, lots of luck for next cycle x

Mine ewcm varies this month had days of it, but usually day before and day of ov. :thumbup:

Why is it that when people ask me 'so you having any more?' And I'm like 'yea another one or 2 for sure' do they then look at me like I've just said I want to smear dog poo all over my face?
Is it so bizarre that I actually love the whole raising children thing? And want to do it again and again??

People are so weird dinosaur.

How is everyone doing? It's been quiet...

4dpo and I'm feeling the same way I did when I got my BFP with my youngest. Lots of symptoms. Trying not to get too excited, lol.

Good luck everyone! I've no idea so I just keep randomly peeing on a stick every month to see!
Not got high hopes as LO has only just started solids so won't be dropping any breastfeeds for a good 2-3 months yet! How's everyone else?

TTC bambino #4. I have 3 gorgeous girls from my previous marriage. My now bf of 2 years is an amazing stepdad and we are excited to be trying to expand our crazy big ol family!

we have been ttc for 4months now with no luck. Im 11dpo as of today and tested at 9, 10, and 11 dpo all BFNs stark white not even a hint of a line :( but i swear this is my month, my uterus feels full/heavy my bbs feel tender n heavy and i hv mild cramping. My after ovulation ewcm changed to clear watery around 10dpo so either AF is approaching or shes taking a break for 9mo hehe. Fx and baby dust to yall as well

Good luck babybagushki!
We are supposed to be ntnp, but how do you get the mindset right after ttc for as long as we have? I know in my head the next 7 days are my window.....so aggravating. I can't seem to just chill.

Goodluck babybagushski

Yes definitely hard when you know your body is fertile babilu, i would like to ntnp after no'3 but it would still be like ttc really..

Just coming into my fertile phase now,first flashing smiley face on clearblue this mornin,fingers crossed for baby number 6!!

Hi everyone!
I am currently TTC no 4. My eldest son is nearly 12 and I have a boy of 4 and a girl of 2 1/2. I have PCOS and for DS2 we used Clomid. We were NTNP for our daughter for 12 months so I know the road ahead may be a long one!
We have been trying for 3 months and I am currently on CD5... Well, I use the term loosely as I have no proper cycle. I am going to go to the GP for some bloods to determine whether I am ovulating at all.

Good luck to you all and FX'd for your BFPs real soon. Xx

Hi there, may I please join you? I have two children aged 5 and 4, but I have experienced 4 pregnancies in all (42 weeks, 25 weeks and 2x 38 weekers).

Up until very recently I thought that DH would never let us have a third child. We originally planned for 3, but he changed his mind and I was devastated. I have spent the last 3 years wishing and hoping for an oops (we used withdrawal) but to no avail. I had actually booked the appointment to have the coil fitted back in August, but the day before my appointment my Dad passed away and of course I forgot the appointment all together. Then I just didn't rebook. DH knew this.

I've just ovulated in the last day or two and DH has finished in me twice in that time (sorry for the TMI!) He knows what he's done (of course!) and has even mentioned that I could be pregnant. I have "reassured" that the chances are still slim - only 10% since i'm mid-30s I read somewhere - but I am still hopeful. He even said, "you don't ever need to worry that I wouldn't be happy for you to be pregnant."

So... I'm not saying that we will be officially TTC, probably not. Probably more like maybe, sometimes, depending on his mood, kinda NTNP. I'm just over the moon with even this and will take whatever I can get!!

Nice to "meet" you all anyway. I hope I can stick around. :)

:hi: sausages welome to the group ..I think you stand quite a good chance if you bd around ov' even being mid 30's. ( I am too) although you don't need to tell dh that! :winkwink:

Love the pic of your kiddies, what cuties x

:hi: sausages welome to the group ..I think you stand quite a good chance if you bd around ov' even being mid 30's. ( I am too) although you don't need to tell dh that! :winkwink:

Love the pic of your kiddies, what cuties x

Thanks for the welcome! :D

Oh, I need to go do some more reading on that now, although yes you're right, I think I might keep my findings to myself if it's more hopeful than 10%!! ;)

And thank you, we've had a hard day today with youngest especially but they are cute - it's a good bloody job some days, ay?! lol!

Hi Teeny and sausages! Good luck to both of you.

I am around CD15. Yesterday was my birthday, but no birthday action for me. DH has the sniffles so of course, he is dying. *rolling eyes* We've dtd twice, doubt anything will come of it. I'm still trying to get out of the ttc mindset and getting my hopes up. Even last night lecturing DH on what a crappy birthday it was in my head I was like "well, this isn't going to be my month either."

I hope the rest of you are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->