Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

Hi everyone! This is our 1st month ttc number 3, just had my implant taken out so hopefully my cycle will return to normal quite quickly and we won't be waiting too long! xxx

Welcome ladies! I have a feeling October is going to be a good month for this thread. :) I can't wait to see some + tests!
I'm currently CD3 and just had a pelvic ultrasound two days ago because I was having some pain on my left side. It turned out to be a pesky cyst and I'm hoping it doesn't mess with my ovulation this month! We shall see, I'm crossing my fingers it is disappearing not growing.

Ok I guess, pretty sure I'm out this cycle. AF is due in the next couple days and took a test this AM and was bfn. Think we are gonna ntnp...I can't deal with the hopes getting crushed from actually ttc anymore. The ladies who have been at it for years...hats off to you for not losing hope!

Hey ladies, I got my :bfp: today hoping to meet baby no'3 in June 2015 :)

Sorry for bfn babiblu, not out until af shows her face x

Awwww sorry to hear that :( It's definitely a trying and stressful process. I guess you can say I'm NTNP, no temping, charting, OPK's, etc. I hope you get your BFP soon! If you still have a few days until AF you might still get a BFP. Fingers crossed. xx

Congrats 30mummy! You are right about AF, but the only one who has told me that either, lol. I don't feel anything either way, so we'll see.

I was totally shocked, did not expect at all. Everyone was telling me to test just because you never know and they were right!
TTC is definitely a rollercoaster, me and dh as i got tests out of box were making a plan for next month even, i wanted to do without opk's and he was saying just one more month of doing them and then we'll just go without!

Hi All, please can I join this thread?

Me & my DH have 2 daughters together & I have inherited his 2 gorgeous girlies from his previous marriage (who don't live with us) so that makes 4, and are NTNP another (final) little bubba. I'm keeping in my mind it's just 3 officially for me as 5 makes us seem crazy!!!

Look forward to some positives this month! Good luck to you all x

Congrats 30mummy!! Roll on more bfps for us all here!!

I've got a bit of a spare tyre going on and I've got this theory that there's not much point in trying to lose it then get pg again! So my hope is to get no 3 out then work on my bod!
I've no cycles yet though so I'm not hoping for much this year anyway :-(

Me & my DH have 2 daughters together & I have inherited his 2 gorgeous girlies from his previous marriage (who don't live with us) so that makes 4, and are NTNP another (final) little bubba. I'm keeping in my mind it's just 3 officially for me as 5 makes us seem crazy!!!

How old are your girls? I've got 2 too- it's great isn't it? Are yours close? My second is just a baby but I can already see how they are interacting with one another, I love it!
I'd like a wee boy though just to mix things up!

How old are your girls? I've got 2 too- it's great isn't it? Are yours close? My second is just a baby but I can already see how they are interacting with one another, I love it!

Hi dinosaur2010 my eldest is 5 and youngest is 3 on Thursday! There's 2 and a half years between them and they generally get on great-I do love girls but we would love a boy too-more for my husband I think!! Another girl would be a lot easier though 😉

Good luck for a boy! Are you currently trying?

Congrats 30mummy!! Roll on more bfps for us all here!!

I've got a bit of a spare tyre going on and I've got this theory that there's not much point in trying to lose it then get pg again! So my hope is to get no 3 out then work on my bod!
I've no cycles yet though so I'm not hoping for much this year anyway :-(

Lol I'm totally in the same mind frame right now! I lost a bunch of weight after I had my youngest, but I've put some back on. I'm not even going to worry about it. I'll just work my butt off after #3. Although I would like to gain the minimal during pregnancy.

Sorry to hear that babiiblu. TTC can definitely become mundane and stressful. I hope you get a NTNP BFP soon!
Congrats 30mummy!
Welcome Carlsburg :)

I'm taking advantage of still waiting for my cycle to come back by trying to lose some weight, and I have a lot (!!!) to lose. I'd like to try avoid some of the complications I ended up with last pregnancy.

Hi dinosaur2010 my eldest is 5 and youngest is 3 on Thursday! There's 2 and a half years between them and they generally get on great-I do love girls but we would love a boy too-more for my husband I think!! Another girl would be a lot easier though 😉

Good luck for a boy! Are you currently trying?

We are not preventing but with a baby that doesn't all asleep till 10pm and a 2 year old there ain't much trying going on right now either!! Lol
If it happens it happens is our attitude just now !

Af is still waiting to appear officially. I've had a little smudge of brown yesterday and today. Both Friday and Saturday I had some only when I used the bathroom. If she doesn't show by tomorrow I will buy another test when I take my youngest to her ballet/tap class.
dinosaur, I am almost 35 (in two weeks). My kiddos are 8, 5, and 2 (3 in Dec). :)
Hello carlsberg! Welcome.

Yeah, I got anxious and my youngest keeps asking if there is a baby in my belly. Another bfn tonight. I don't even have anything when I go to the bathroom now. I wonder if these $1 tests are not adequate this time. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

I'm pretty broody right now. We are having a bit of a challenge through the night as our 2 year old has a terrible rash on her legs that wakes her up as it's so itchy! I take her in my bed and her crying wakes baby up and it's a good hour till they are both settled! Then I think baby is teething as she's pretty unsettled through the night too- but instead of putting me off a third- I think to myself- why not just get this baby/toddler stage done and dusted! It's a challenge at times!

I feel surprisingly calm about having 3 lo's i think more calm than i found out i was pregnant with no'2.
We told my mil today, and she was happy although i think she definitely thinks we should be done after 3! (she only had 1) however we said we would still have more. She then said to me what about if no'3 is a girl, i said it wouldn't matter would still want a 4th or even 5th..her face!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->