Anyone else TTC large(ish) family?

Hope I can join in here too. I'm TTC #10, although only three of them have been keepers so far.

I have two girls, 16 and 13, and a LittleMan of 2. I'd really like a last little one for him to grow up with, else he'll feel like an only child.

Best of luck to all of us -- we know we can do it at least!!

Hope I can join in here too. I'm TTC #10, although only three of them have been keepers so far.

I have two girls, 16 and 13, and a LittleMan of 2. I'd really like a last little one for him to grow up with, else he'll feel like an only child.

Welcome! i'm also NTNEP a higher number than I got to keep - #5 - I got two keepers. :)

Thanks, sausages, it really makes us appreciate the ones we get to keep.

Really hope that this is our month.

Hello and welcome, I see a couple of new faces!
I'm am roughly 7/8dpo....trying not to dwell or symptom spot, but really hoping we get lucky thus go round!

Goodluck babiiblu, and welcome navy mrs, no'7 how exciting! how old are your other children?

Hello and welcome, I see a couple of new faces!
I'm am roughly 7/8dpo....trying not to dwell or symptom spot, but really hoping we get lucky thus go round!

I'm 6dpo :) fingers crossed for us!

Would you guys mind taking a look at my thread on the pregnancy tests board? I tested tonight and I think i can see pink! I'm not certain though... I tweaked my photos and added about 50 photos. Help?! Please be honest though, i really don't mind. I'd rather know. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-frenzy-9dpo-tests-page-4-eyes-needed.html

Would you guys mind taking a look at my thread on the pregnancy tests board? I tested tonight and I think i can see pink! I'm not certain though... I tweaked my photos and added about 50 photos. Help?! Please be honest though, i really don't mind. I'd rather know. :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-frenzy-9dpo-tests-page-4-eyes-needed.html

I see lines hun, i didnt need the tweeks! Xx

I see lines hun, i didnt need the tweeks! Xx

Thank you so much for lending me your eyes!! :)

Welcome Evasmom, Mrsnavy and VivoViritas! Come get comfy; I hope we can all get to know each other as we wait for our next little miracles!

Sorry to hear about your losses. This will be my 7th pregnancy if all goes well and I get pregnant. I have three beautiful children but I will always have a special place in my heart for my losses.

What's the word sausages? I'm on my phone so I can't see squat lol. Fx for you!

I tested again this morning but DH is here so I couldn't wait the full ten minutes for it to develop!! I snapped a photo after about three minutes... Idk I don't think I can see anything. :(

So, I woke up this morning with loads of CM. Comparable to clear snot...I don't usually get sore bbs so can't really use that as an indicator. In fact I never have any symptoms as all, but I always have loads of CM during pregnancy. Thinks its too early to test? I don't have cheapies and I don't want to waste!

BFN on clearblue digital. Its still too early. AF is due around next Tuesday, so I'm going to hold off on the second one until then.

Ack sausages :-( hope something shows up tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"