Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Ahhhhh Sarah those doggies are sooooo cute! I really want a pug! We're getting one with OHs bonus next yr! Wish it was as easy to 'get' a baby lol!! Would you ladies come and do my house work plllleeeeeaaaasssseeee? I hate it lol

We had sooo too but thankfully it didn't settle!

Ahhhhh Sarah those doggies are sooooo cute! I really want a pug! We're getting one with OHs bonus next yr! Wish it was as easy to 'get' a baby lol!! Would you ladies come and do my house work plllleeeeeaaaasssseeee? I hate it lol

I'll do your housework. I love cleaning :haha:

I want a Cockapoo!!

:flower:
little pugs were my second choice, but mother said NO lol she's a vet hahahaha :haha: thats the only time i listen to her:haha:,
yeah i'll do your housework hun :happydance:
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

I sure can and omg I want one!!!!! Sooooo cute

not fair really is it, bloody dog can have babies :growlmad: but were strugglin :haha:, oh well, we'll keep going innit chic xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I know what's that all about... They do it once and bam there pregnant

i know, this wasn't supposed to happen!!!! she's had 3 litters already, oh they're lhasa apsos :winkwink: he's had the chop now lol, i'll put a pic of mum and dad on :haha: know how to do it now:haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

not fair really is it, bloody dog can have babies :growlmad: but were strugglin :haha:, oh well, we'll keep going innit chic xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

i know, this wasn't supposed to happen!!!! she's had 3 litters already, oh they're lhasa apsos :winkwink: he's had the chop now lol, i'll put a pic of mum and dad on :haha: know how to do it now:haha::haha::haha:

:haha: go you :happydance: are they non moulting??

:haha: go you :happydance: are they non moulting??

yeah chic no malting tf xxxxxx:hugs:
heres mum maisy (white one) and dad gizmo :haha:

Just gorgeous. I want to get a non malting dog so that breed is one to bare in mind although jay would prefer a bigger dog. Not sure if there is any non malting big dogs. Not keen on poodles lol

Just gorgeous. I want to get a non malting dog so that breed is one to bare in mind although jay would prefer a bigger dog. Not sure if there is any non malting big dogs. Not keen on poodles lol

errr bigger dogs that dont malt? mmmm weimerarmer :thumbup: gorgeous :winkwink:labs are ok too, lhasa aint handbag dogs, they well nice natured :thumbup: and loyal :happydance: love em :happydance:

errr bigger dogs that dont malt? mmmm weimerarmer :thumbup: gorgeous :winkwink:labs are ok too, lhasa aint handbag dogs, they well nice natured :thumbup: and loyal :happydance: love em :happydance:

Just Google weimaraner puppies. Soooooooo cute. I want a puppy/ dog. Just a non moulting one :haha:

Just Google weimaraner puppies. Soooooooo cute. I want a puppy/ dog. Just a non moulting one :haha:

yeah weimerarmers are gorge :thumbup: show him these:
3 boys
2 girls
xxxxxxx

Jay said he likes the middle boy because it looks like a little bear :haha:

Aww he's cute. Hope he's gone to a lovely home!!

I'm getting broody for a puppy :haha:

cd9..... still high :( me thinks its gonna be an expensive month!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

What the ...... CD 8 HIGH for me
Wasnt expecting it to be high yet :haha:

Oh well i had better get to it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back