Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Aww ive missed you to Sarah :hugs:
You need to get your butt online during the evenings if you can as I work during the day :(.

My cycle was 30 days this time round usually 28. Womans bodies are crazy!!

Might have something to do with the new vitamins you are taking, I guess time will tell. Let me know when you get your peak. I get to test tomorrow :happydance:

I so hope this month is my month and yours!!

:flower:
yeay my little cup cakes onnnnn, :thumbup::thumbup: hey mine was 30 last time, tell ya, me and you are twins :haha: i will laugh my bloody head off if yours go to high tomoz, :haha: you got cheap opks? i;ve worked out about cd11? what do you think my lil partner in crime? :happydance:
xxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance:
Hello Stranger feels like forever since we have had a chat!!

No I just have my 'trusty' CBFM :haha:

Haha I will let you know what it says! Will test about 6:30 then post on here before I go to work.

Before when I used clearblue digital tests I got smileys around day 16 so we will see what happens with this lovely monitor lol

Tbh I just want it to work and read my peak this time :haha:

I still havent sorted my gym membership out Im pants!

What have you been up to lovely?

:happydance:
Hello Stranger feels like forever since we have had a chat!!

No I just have my 'trusty' CBFM :haha:

Haha I will let you know what it says! Will test about 6:30 then post on here before I go to work.

Before when I used clearblue digital tests I got smileys around day 16 so we will see what happens with this lovely monitor lol

Tbh I just want it to work and read my peak this time :haha:

I still havent sorted my gym membership out Im pants!

What have you been up to lovely?

:flower:
yeah, i want it to work tooooooo:thumbup: whaen i used smiley face it was cd11, but i'm weird :haha::haha: what time do you start work my sweet? lets hope it aint doing the whole get to know you thing again :growlmad: my house is like a bloody gym, got a cross trainer and an ab roller WHICH I AM NOT ALLOWED ON :growlmad: cos i loose to much weight :growlmad: so its andys gym ha,
today i did my first module, i'm home studying, i'm doing a psychoparmacology course. its 11 modules, but i hope i have to do it again cos i based the answers on my own personal opinions and experience, so i dont know if its right... i never follow the rules on anythin lol, i want to be a drug and alcohol keyworker:thumbup:
ahhhhh missed you chicken xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh wow that sounds amazing!
I start at 7:45 tomorrow so will leave my house at 7:15am
I wish I could lose weight that easily Im the opposite only have to look at a chocolate bar and I gain a pound :haha:
Going to look round a gym tomorrow though :happydance:
Well I guess CD11 is your time I guess thats why you have your high already. I hope my monitor gets to know me and fast I cant deal with just highs all month again :haha:

Oh wow that sounds amazing!
I start at 7:45 tomorrow so will leave my house at 7:15am
I wish I could lose weight that easily Im the opposite only have to look at a chocolate bar and I gain a pound :haha:
Going to look round a gym tomorrow though :happydance:
Well I guess CD11 is your time I guess thats why you have your high already. I hope my monitor gets to know me and fast I cant deal with just highs all month again :haha:

:haha::haha:god you start early :growlmad: i dont go on it to loose weight, i wanna start horse riding again and just get some muscles :haha::haha: i'll look like pop eye:haha::haha:but andy wont let me till i start behaving and eating properly and get off these drinks:growlmad: i dunno why its gone high straight away, i'll be shouting at him when he gets home.....:winkwink: he knows the score, the monitor is GOD and i need him home, not tired, so he's dead :haha::haha: i told him i was on high this am, but he phoned earlier and said he wont be home till late tonight huh :growlmad: then he'll moan i'm tired, then i'll have to be forced to go into a mood :haha::haha:
no we cant be dealing with highs again, we're gonna peak together :thumbup::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im a bit mean to Jay (DH) I use and abuse him up until a few days after peak (if I get one :haha: or till about CD20) then im 'tired' every night :haha:

Jays not home till late this evening either and I have lots of work to be doing but I just CBA! So instead im on here talking to you :happydance:

You need to get to it if you think your get your peak at CD11 that will come round super quick... then your have the dreaded TWW :\

Im a bit mean to Jay (DH) I use and abuse him up until a few days after peak (if I get one :haha: or till about CD20) then im 'tired' every night :haha:

Jays not home till late this evening either and I have lots of work to be doing but I just CBA! So instead im on here talking to you :happydance:

You need to get to it if you think your get your peak at CD11 that will come round super quick... then your have the dreaded TWW :\

:haha::haha::haha:i'm the same with andy, he feels abused :haha: but you have to dtd to have a :baby: if i'm forced to go into a mood :haha::haha: then i will :haha::haha:
yeah i've got no brain power, oh ordered a book today off amazon wtf.....:haha: you may aswell not friggin breathe :haha: honestly its so fkin laughable, i'll post it you , i'm out tomoz but i'll have a read of the important suff then send it to you :haha::haha: xxxxx thought i was :wacko:.....
xxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha::haha:i'm the same with andy, he feels abused :haha: but you have to dtd to have a :baby: if i'm forced to go into a mood :haha::haha: then i will :haha::haha:
yeah i've got no brain power, oh ordered a book today off amazon wtf.....:haha: you may aswell not friggin breathe :haha: honestly its so fkin laughable, i'll post it you , i'm out tomoz but i'll have a read of the important suff then send it to you :haha::haha: xxxxx thought i was :wacko:.....
xxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: Sounds interesting!!
Im watching Hollyoaks are you into it?

xxxxxxxxxxx

:haha::haha:interesting, you'll :cry: with laughter :haha: inbox me your addy over the weekend and i'll post it you xx
no, just listening to katy perry lol :happydance:
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

:haha::haha:interesting, you'll :cry: with laughter :haha: inbox me your addy over the weekend and i'll post it you xx
xxxxxxxx

I bought an E-book once and it said not to eat PEAS :haha:
Ok will do :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

I bought an E-book once and it said not to eat PEAS :haha:
Ok will do :)

:haha::haha:oh this one says dont breathe basically :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxx
i'll speak tomoz hun xxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning :wave:

Just a quickie before I head off to work :(

CD6 tested and low

Talk later :hugs: