Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

What the ...... CD 8 HIGH for me
Wasnt expecting it to be high yet :haha:

Oh well i had better get to it ;)

:flower:
yeah we're high, get to the bedroom and dtd :haha: its gonna be expensive chicaroo :growlmad:
xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The deed has been done :blush: :haha:

Erghhhh yep defo going to be expensive :(

:haha::haha:good girl:haha::haha:, i've used 3 already :growlmad: i hope its not highs all the way through :nope: i'm watching some on ebay, but there still jumping up in price at the last min :growlmad: so, it looks like it will have to be that site where i got them for 20.99 free postage :thumbup: i'll keep lookin on ebay tho :thumbup:
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

Yeah £20.99 seems to be the best price ive seen them.
Im going to look on ebay too.
Probably end up having a bidding war against eachother :haha:

Yeah £20.99 seems to be the best price ive seen them.
Im going to look on ebay too.
Probably end up having a bidding war against eachother :haha:

:haha::haha:oh how funny:haha::haha: my ebay name is sarahkaterawlins1979 :haha::haha: whats yours? :haha::haha:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ive just realised i havent received the pregnancy tests that were meant to come with my conceive plus. ive messaged them but they dont have great feedback. grrr :haha:

Ive just realised i havent received the pregnancy tests that were meant to come with my conceive plus. ive messaged them but they dont have great feedback. grrr :haha:

:growlmad: what were they hun? cb? or just cheap ones? i'm just on ebay now, the cheap ones are quids for 10/20, i bought some, oh and 2 cb and 1 cb plus conception xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:growlmad: what were they hun? cb? or just cheap ones? i'm just on ebay now, the cheap ones are quids for 10/20, i bought some, oh and 2 cb and 1 cb plus conception xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha:just been on ebay, and i sold my cbok last month to a rachael1604,:haha::haha: thought that was you for a sec :haha::haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha::haha:just been on ebay, and i sold my cbok last month to a rachael1604,:haha::haha: thought that was you for a sec :haha::haha::haha:

:haha: almost!!

It was cheap ones but still ive paid for them :haha: Cheeky little wotsits!

:haha: almost!!

It was cheap ones but still ive paid for them :haha: Cheeky little wotsits!

:flower:
yes quite :haha: get on the blower to em :growlmad:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Just got a reply from them

Dear rpullen1601,

Hi,

I am very sorry there must of been a mistake when packing your order I will send the missing pregnancy tests tomorrow.

kind regards

- fertilityplan

:happydance:

Just got a reply from them

Dear rpullen1601,

Hi,

I am very sorry there must of been a mistake when packing your order I will send the missing pregnancy tests tomorrow.

kind regards

- fertilityplan

:happydance:

:happydance:nice 1 girl, got someone commin to look at the pups ttys xxxx:hugs::hugs:

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:Another friend has just put their scan picture up on facebook :growlmad:

Just had a surprise visit from the inlaws hence the slow reply. Erghh

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:Another friend has just put their scan picture up on facebook :growlmad:

:growlmad: errrrr how annoying!!!!! sold a lil girl, 3 to go, :( :happydance: get my house back then :haha: no stepping over pups :happydance: oh, the inlaws, my mum n dad are a pain in the arse for just commin round :growlmad: aint told them i'm trying for a baby :haha: mum will just moan:haha: ahh you on fb? request me, sarah rawlins i live in bangkock for some reason :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nanna Saran love that u 'live' in Bangkok!! Only you hehehe :)

How are you lovely ladies? I'm sur ei got my sticks for £20, only pound cheaper but as they say every little helps!!! Home health website I think

Well AF got me today booooooooo!! I got a new iPhone today so will download this app when I get the micro sim through.... Can hopefully keep up a bit more then lol

Congrats on getting them to send the missing items

:growlmad: errrrr how annoying!!!!! sold a lil girl, 3 to go, :( :happydance: get my house back then :haha: no stepping over pups :happydance: oh, the inlaws, my mum n dad are a pain in the arse for just commin round :growlmad: aint told them i'm trying for a baby :haha: mum will just moan:haha: ahh you on fb? request me, sarah rawlins i live in bangkock for some reason :haha::haha:

Sarah Rawlins from bangkock i cant find you. Whats your profile picture?
Oh if we do become friends via fb we are not to talk about TTC. Nobody knows except me and Jay :haha:

Sorry for late reply been at the ice hockey :)

Nanna Saran love that u 'live' in Bangkok!! Only you hehehe :)

How are you lovely ladies? I'm sur ei got my sticks for £20, only pound cheaper but as they say every little helps!!! Home health website I think

Well AF got me today booooooooo!! I got a new iPhone today so will download this app when I get the micro sim through.... Can hopefully keep up a bit more then lol

Congrats on getting them to send the missing items

Yayyy for the iphone but boo for AF :(. Hope your feeling okay (as can be)

Will have to look on that website :thumbup:

Sarah Rawlins from bangkock i cant find you. Whats your profile picture?
Oh if we do become friends via fb we are not to talk about TTC. Nobody knows except me and Jay :haha:

Sorry for late reply been at the ice hockey :)

:winkwink:yeah i was gonna say that to you, nobody knows about me either, :haha: mum will only moan blah blah xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->