Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Bitch fight with other half...... Bring it on....... Cant get pregnant on my own now can i, told him i was gonna buy an insemination kit.....ooohhhhh went to work in a big mood !!!!! Bring it on........ Xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls. Its today at 2.20. I have hardly slept. The poor dog could not understand why we went for such a long walk today!!! Will let you know how it goes. Its so hard when we have not told any one we are ttc! Its so nice being able to come on here and talk to you guys. Thank you.

Thanks girls. Its today at 2.20. I have hardly slept. The poor dog could not understand why we went for such a long walk today!!! Will let you know how it goes. Its so hard when we have not told any one we are ttc! Its so nice being able to come on here and talk to you guys. Thank you.

:flower:
you're welcome, hun, always here for ya :thumbup: just keep positive, and your chin up :winkwink:. i think a few of us aint told no one that we are ttc, so know where you're commin from hun. let us know how you got on :hugs::hugs:xxxxx:hugs:

Ive been thinking about you today. Hope your ok.

No one knows me and DH are TTC so I dont have anyone to talk to about it other than you crazy lot :haha:

Haha yes im the Rachel with (Emerson) I got your request and about to accept now. (I always come on here before facebook hehe)

Awww your miss the pups when they have gone.

oooh god sent requests to a couple, they hah cats lol xxxx:haha::haha:
just 2 to go now :happydance: yeah i'll miss em :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

They're selling fast. You must be making some good money. Think I need to get into this puppy breeding business :haha:

:haha: laughing about you adding aload of Rachel's :haha:

:haha::haha:i'm dreading logging onto fb, but i've got loads of messages :haha::haha:
do i know you?:haha::haha: no i was looking for a fellow crazy rachel pullen :haha::haha: why didnt you say (emerson) :haha: :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
just checked, few.... only you accepted, hehe ahhh your such a little cute thing aren't you :hugs: ahhh, bless :hugs:
xxxxxxxx

:haha: That made me laugh "your such a little cute thing arent you"
Ill have to have a nosey on your FB now

Bitch fight with other half...... Bring it on....... Cant get pregnant on my own now can i, told him i was gonna buy an insemination kit.....ooohhhhh went to work in a big mood !!!!! Bring it on........ Xxxxxxxxxxx

:haha:

The making up part will be fun ;)

Im CD 10 and still HIGH. your get your peak soon :happydance:

:haha:

The making up part will be fun ;)

Im CD 10 and still HIGH. your get your peak soon :happydance:

:haha::haha:its us, bet we get no peak, i've done an ovulation calculator on google, from my last cycle it says 27th, 28th, 29th ,ov 30th, 31st :shrug:
i take that as i must have sex then?????
xxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Haha yes im the Rachel with (Emerson) I got your request and about to accept now. (I always come on here before facebook hehe)

Awww your miss the pups when they have gone.

oooh god sent requests to a couple, they hah cats lol xxxx:haha::haha:
just 2 to go now :happydance: yeah i'll miss em :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

They're selling fast. You must be making some good money. Think I need to get into this puppy breeding business :haha:

:haha: laughing about you adding aload of Rachel's :haha:

:haha::haha:i'm dreading logging onto fb, but i've got loads of messages :haha::haha:
do i know you?:haha::haha: no i was looking for a fellow crazy rachel pullen :haha::haha: why didnt you say (emerson) :haha: :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxx
just checked, few.... only you accepted, hehe ahhh your such a little cute thing aren't you :hugs: ahhh, bless :hugs:
xxxxxxxx

:haha: That made me laugh "your such a little cute thing arent you"
Ill have to have a nosey on your FB now

you are, your like a little doll :haha: all sweet and innocent ahhhhh.......
i think you'll find i'm quite the opposite :haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Ive been thinking about you today. Hope your ok.

No one knows me and DH are TTC so I dont have anyone to talk to about it other than you crazy lot :haha:

yeah were all in the same boat, but were all hear, wonder how she got on??? :shrug:
xxxxxx

I bet we wont get a bloody peak. Arghhh
Since ive been taking this pregnacare shizzle Ive been feeling sick every evening :(
It had BETTER do the job :haha:

:haha: Your funny!!

You will peak ladies :) get them opks going too :)

Hope disco angel is ok :(

Have you made up with OH yet Sarah?

We haven't told anyone but all we seem to get from everyone is... Shouldn't you be trying for a second by now! Booooo we are! Just not telling u all dufus lol!

Have you all had good days?

Apparently more snow for Easter :(

Ok so i AM OVULATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:Why would she not say that on the phone to me last week? She could not understand was i was so stressed when i got called into her office. She has just found that i am not rubella immune. So may have to stop ttc for a while while i get immunized. She will let me know next week.
I feel so ill this afternoon, i think from the stress of worrying. Thank you girls for being here.:hugs: I feel like at least i now have a shot. So will have to keep going with the fertility monitor and paying for the sticks! I also went out as needed a new pack of the pregnacare conception vits. But this time bought the his and hers.:haha: OH cant say no to them after seeing me so stressed.

I have everything crossed for you all this month.

Ok so i AM OVULATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:Why would she not say that on the phone to me last week? She could not understand was i was so stressed when i got called into her office. She has just found that i am not rubella immune. So may have to stop ttc for a while while i get immunized. She will let me know next week.
I feel so ill this afternoon, i think from the stress of worrying. Thank you girls for being here.:hugs: I feel like at least i now have a shot. So will have to keep going with the fertility monitor and paying for the sticks! I also went out as needed a new pack of the pregnacare conception vits. But this time bought the his and hers.:haha: OH cant say no to them after seeing me so stressed.

:happydance: so pleased for you!!!! :happydance:

Ohh why do they check to see if your immune to rubella or not??

We haven't told anyone but all we seem to get from everyone is... Shouldn't you be trying for a second by now! Booooo we are! Just not telling u all dufus lol!

Sarah has been quiet so im guessing she has been making up with Andy :haha:

I seriously hate snow. Its crazy this time last year we were having a mini heatwave!!

Everyone asks me when we are going to have one fake smiling and saying not yet is getting harder :(

Sarah has been quiet so im guessing she has been making up with Andy :haha:

I seriously hate snow. Its crazy this time last year we were having a mini heatwave!!

Everyone asks me when we are going to have one fake smiling and saying not yet is getting harder :(

hehe yeah just set him straight on a few important facts :growlmad: i'm the one taking the supplements, i'm pot peeing some days twice :growlmad: using cheap opks :winkwink: soo, i dont like his I'M TOO TIRED ATTITUDE so i told him to go listen to katy perry hot n cold :haha::haha: thats him!!!!
yeah so we dtd xxxxxxxx
oh noone asks me, they think i'm too wild and would just say a baby for you would be bad!!! ERRRRRRR :growlmad:hellloooo josh?????:growlmad:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance: so pleased for you!!!! :happydance:

Ohh why do they check to see if your immune to rubella or not??

:happydance::happydance::happydance:yeah told ya, drs do that to you. i took my mum and dad when they did that to me once, on the way there i told mum i wanted sinead o'connor at my funeral, dressed in black, thought i was a gooner, turned out to be good news NOT BAD:growlmad:
so pleased for ya hun, we were all thinkin about ya xxxxxxxxx:happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: bloody doctors :growlmad: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Why you angry Sarah??

it was plonk face innit chicaroo, it feels like i'm doin all the work, well spat my dummy with him :haha::haha::haha::haha: but were ok now :happydance: still high hun? cd12 high for me :( i'm doubtful on the peak.... got cheap opks goin to.....:haha: welcome to my lab........:haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I bet we wont get a bloody peak. Arghhh
Since ive been taking this pregnacare shizzle Ive been feeling sick every evening :(
It had BETTER do the job :haha:

:haha: Your funny!!

hay since i've been on the concoction, i've been seein stars :shrug: sure i'm od'ing on vits:haha::haha:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->