Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Yep been downing the epo. I'm sliding all over the place!!! Ha ha Eewwww.

That epo is good stuff so glad you told me about it:) x

:haha::haha::haha:deffo does its job lmfao, remember to stop taking it once you've ov'd hun, as that too causes contractions :thumbup: xxxxxx:hugs:

:haha: Lazydaisys leaving snail trails :haha:

SARAHHHHHHH I dont want to know my CD!! :haha: :dohh:

No idea when AF is due :happydance:

:haha: Lazydaisys leaving snail trails :haha:

SARAHHHHHHH I dont want to know my CD!! :haha: :dohh:

No idea when AF is due :happydance:

:haha::haha:well i thought i'd just tell you what cycle day you were on lol, i could tell you again if you want :haha:
:happydance: one more day for me YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ahh, gonna miss you girlies, mmm wonder if they have internet in the hotel :haha: or do you think andy will go mad? :haha::blush:
oh, went for my progesterone bloods monday, phoned yesterday to get the results, she said dr knobhead needs to phone me :shrug: when i have my 4 month liver function ones, they usually say, sarah there fine!!! :shrug: i'm scared, do you think something is wrong? i'm booked in to see him the monday i get back... if they were fine, there would be a comment on the screen :shrug: :cry: xxxxxxx:hugs:

Sarah maybe they need repeating or he wants to do another test ?

Galaxy I've tried not knowing what cd I'm on and get driven crazy ! I don't know how you do it !!!

Af normally arrives in the afternoon/evening so will see what happens

Sarah maybe they need repeating or he wants to do another test ?

Galaxy I've tried not knowing what cd I'm on and get driven crazy ! I don't know how you do it !!!

Af normally arrives in the afternoon/evening so will see what happens

:shrug:i dont know hun,, christ they took enough blood :wacko:
you still on knicker watch hun? :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Maybe he just wants to discuss the results with you as if said over the phone it may not make sense or he wants to discuss the next steps

Yes still on knicker watch - no cramps yet

Maybe he just wants to discuss the results with you as if said over the phone it may not make sense or he wants to discuss the next steps

Yes still on knicker watch - no cramps yet

:hugs:maybe....
have you not tested hun? xxxxx:hugs:

Nope not testing early this month - I don't want to spoil my birthday !

Sarah -my doctor rang when my tests went missing and also when they wanted to redo them. Try not to worry, she would have got hold of you if she was desperate. Hope you have an amazing hol and enjoy yourself! :)

I'm day 11 my monitor says high, but clear blue digital ( the low, high, peak smileys) says low.

Glad you are enjoying your new approach -not knowing your cycle day galaxy( apart from when Sarah tells you hee hee) will you go back to the monitor?

Didn't chart or monitor or anything for my first year of ttc as I naively just thought it would happen. This is why I'm reluctant to let go of my monitor as I tried the non monitoring way and it didn't work. I will use my monitor until I get my bfp. I'm attached to it now! Sometimes I even take it to work with me when it's processing with the stick still in as its a pain if you are in a rush. (Ooooh get me all positive about my bfp!)

Happy belated birthday to mrs doddy. Hope you get the amazing news we all want. X

Thanks lazy x

Well no af or warnings of yet - boobs are killing me

morning girlies,
thanks lazy hun, i'll see when i get back!

well just a quickie to say goodbye :( i'll try and log on next week if i can ;)

wanna see those BFP's...... gonna miss you girls :(
over and out... speak to you soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

No not yet hon , a bit achey but think it will be today if it comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79