Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Sarah just been looking at your chart again. Do you stop bding after ov or just stop charting? Sorry to be nosey just wondering if was part of a theory? X

:haha:ok this is my mad theory, sex and orgasms can cause contractions, now dont quote me on it, but in the tww i refuse to have sex :haha: until i know implantation is over, if you look today, my temp has come right down, it usually takes 4 days.... now its either stabilizing or, as we speak, i'm cramping it out :shrug: if it goes into the 6's, back to ov temp... no baby :cry: so for some reason, my body just doesn't like being pregnant??? but if it goes up tomoz, or stays in the 7's, i think i could be ok :shrug: but realistically i'm looking for the 8's :thumbup: see, if i tested now, it would be neg OR slight pos, but it takes a further 3 days for hcg, whilst in this time, i could have already contracted it out, so this is what i'm aiming to show dr knobhead :thumbup: xxxxxx:hugs::hugs::wacko:

Good, hope you are ok galaxy? Sarah thanks for the bding advice I will try that this month:) x

Opps didnt mean to double post. Bloody Ipad :haha:

:hugs::happydance:she's back!!! yipee...... how you doing sweety? god i feel like screaming at someone! i'm just in a bad mood!!! who can i blame today mmmm who can i ring up and shout at?? :haha: cant fuckin sleep, woke up freezing cold :wacko:
sorry didn't get back to you last night hun, put a film on, then i bloody fell asleep :growlmad: hence the shit nights sleep :growlmad:
sooooo..... why you feeling crappy hun???? :shrug:
lazy hun, don't quote me on that :haha: its just my crazy theory :haha: no i tell you where i got it from, it was reading the process of ivf, and for like the days of implantation, your supposed to lie in bed for 4 days, then the rest of the cycle, no orgasms, but i class sex as orgasms :haha: but thats where i got it from, and were not having ivf lmfao :haha: so as you were hun :haha:
mmmm really wanna shout at someone....... better get my thinking cap on :growlmad: :haha:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay... i ordered smileys off ebay about a week and a half ago... STILL not posted, my mum and dad are here friday onwards..... shit! yay, i'm gonna go open a dispute on her for item not received.... it might come today, but no email to say its been posted, YAY take my mood out on her!!! i'm opening the dispute.... make me feel better :lol: xxxxx

10dpo here all the normal af signs sore boobs spot on my nose, moody - getting nervous now

Glad you are letting it all out Sarah. I would be pissed if my smileys were late. I've ordered santogen his and hers off amazon they were only 3 pound. I've been paying nearly 15 or something silly in boots. Waiting for those as dh runs out soon.

I will try the bd ban after ovulation. It's worth a shot and good to have a rest ha ha.

A productive day for me. After a week and half of trying I've manage to change my hospital appointment to 20 th of August from sept 3rd. Worth pushing it forward as heard there is a long waiting list for iui so might as well get on the list sooner.

Also booked my blood test for thyroid function recheck on Friday. Most happy I can get a lie in on a Friday and will be late for work! Ha ha xx

Perhaps thats were im going wrong, I have sex up until AF shows her face. Not sure I could go without it :shrug: :haha:

But desperate times desperate measures!! Ill put it to DH next month see what he says :haha:

I have no idea what CD/DPO I am and its such a good feeling not thinking about it.
What will be will be :shrug:

Perhaps thats were im going wrong, I have sex up until AF shows her face. Not sure I could go without it :shrug: :haha:

But desperate times desperate measures!! Ill put it to DH next month see what he says :haha:

I have no idea what CD/DPO I am and its such a good feeling not thinking about it.
What will be will be :shrug:

:haha::haha::haha:NO NO, don't quote me on that! :haha: its just what they do in an ivf clinic :haha: we aint having ivf girls lmao :haha: so as you were soldiers!!! :haha: christ i was having sex with josh AND out clubbing, drinking excessive amounts of vodka... he was fine!! he didn't fall out lol :haha:
your cd24, :haha: and yes what will be, will be... getting a bit worried now, my temps have gone up, but no mad cramps, :wacko: actually, no symptoms to report apart from sore boobies, and naggy :growlmad: hey i opened a dispute on that girl on ebay... gutted, looks like i'll get a refund :growlmad: god.... i hate it when that happens, when you really want something!!! :growlmad: its ok tho, i have 10 left, i was just stocking up :haha:
how are we all girlies????
christ your fellas are gonna hate me :haha: sarah said..... NO SEX lmao, just carry on as you were ladies lol xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

On knicker watch now- don't get much notice these days so each hour that passes without af is good !

My tablets for him turned up from amazon so impressed. 2.99 instead of 15.00 in boots!

Ha ha Sarah ill tell dh Sarah said..... Only kidding I think he would welcome the break.

I'm day 10 first high on the monitor. I also using up my complex clear blue digitalis that also do low, high peak and of course smiley Susan's around ovulation. All bases are covered this month. It's a full scale operation!!!
When are you texting expecting AF Sarah and galaxy? X

My tablets for him turned up from amazon so impressed. 2.99 instead of 15.00 in boots!

Ha ha Sarah ill tell dh Sarah said..... Only kidding I think he would welcome the break.

I'm day 10 first high on the monitor. I also using up my complex clear blue digitalis that also do low, high peak and of course smiley Susan's around ovulation. All bases are covered this month. It's a full scale operation!!!
When are you texting expecting AF Sarah and galaxy? X

:haha::haha:noooooo, its just what was done in an ivf clinic, the reason i dont have sex, is because its on demand for 6 days!! then by the tww, i just cant be arsed :haha: although andy came home with the horn bug... :nope: :haha::haha:
yep, everythings at the ready hun, been taking your epo? get you nice and wet :haha:
af is due for me on tuesday :growlmad: was supposed to be a sat cycle :growlmad: but been thrown into the week days now with silly m/c :growlmad: xxxxx:hugs:

Yep been downing the epo. I'm sliding all over the place!!! Ha ha Eewwww.

That epo is good stuff so glad you told me about it:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->