Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Is the pregnancy hormone the same one that the cbfm checks for- I just did a stick as it was my last one to see what happened and 2 strong lines came up ?

Two strong lines sounds positive. Heard of people getting strong ovulation lines on tests when pregnant. X

Hi Ladies,

I'm really hoping that someone can give me some insight. I'm almost 31 and we have been trying for just over a year (started in April 2012). I've always had very 'normal' cycles of 27-29 days. I was on the Depo shot when I was 16-19, then no birth control from ages 20-28. Then on the pill for a year. Went off the pill in January 2012.
I started using my CBFM at the end of Dec 2012, secondhand (did the hard reset twice to be sure it was cleared). The first 3 cycles it was highs starting on CD6, peak on CD12. No results. Missed a cycle of testing and decided to do a hard reset again thinking maybe I didn't clear the previous owners info off it, then the next cycle was high on CD6, peak on CD11, no results. On my last cycle I started taking Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen in honey, got the usual highs starting on CD6, and no peak... Had high readings all the way to CD25. Very weird but thought I just missed it somehow. This cycle I'm still taking the RJ/BP honey (heaping tsp once a day) and my monitor said low on CD6&7, Highs started CD9, now on CD12 and still high. No Peak AGAIN!!!!!

I'm wondering if my CBFM is messed up and I should be hard resetting it again or if the Royal Jelly is now making me not ovulate?!

So confused, any insight would be helpful.

Thanks Ladies!

Huh hum:bfp: on a frer evening wee - very strong line :happydance: will test again in the morning but it looks like we did it !!!!

Welcome catmeaw1 x I'm not sure the answer to your question but maybe stop the royal Jelly for a few cycles and see what happens x once you do the hard reset that should be enough

Huh hum:bfp: on a frer evening wee - very strong line :happydance: will test again in the morning but it looks like we did

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: congratulations mrs doddy! Great news! :hugs:

Now remind me of the bding pattern so I can recreate your success please! :hugs:

I didn't take epo this month, bd 1 day before ov and day of ov that was it !!!

Def line again this morning ! Def bpf

Thank you for the info. My bding every other day went wrong yesterday as we missed a day. I won't worry as much now as still on high today and not got egg.

Wow finally some success on this thread! Hope it's the start of good things for me, galaxy and Sarah also so we can all see you on the other boards:) x

One day missed isn't the end of the world - don't forget the sperm can live up to 5 days

I feel a bit bad ! I joined last and queue jumped you all - oops

Don't worry it doesn't matter when you joined us, we all want the same outcome. You have been very supportive and helpful on this thread. Its good to hear a bfp finally! Great weather for your birthday weekend, I'm loving it already. Just going to sunbathe in my garden:) x

We have been in the garden and the park - lo wanted to come home for lunch then nap I hope ! I might do the same on the sofa !

OMG :happydance: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS MRS DODDY!!!!

FINALLY ONE US :dance:

If you cant tell I am super excited for you!!!! :hugs:

��Thanks x I'm not sure it's really sunk in yet !

Did you have any signs other than no AF? Implantation bleed or anything?

I think AF is approaching for me I have 2 spots one eitherside of chin underneath :haha: :cry:

No spot on my nose ! Sore boobs more than normal (that was my sign last time too) but really felt like af was coming in the morning then it tailed off

I don't normally get implantation bleeding

Oh wow.

I think I am just trying to stay hopeful when I know the witch is going to get me

Oh well :shrug:

Going to get back on the monitor this time :haha: :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

I'm really hoping that someone can give me some insight. I'm almost 31 and we have been trying for just over a year (started in April 2012). I've always had very 'normal' cycles of 27-29 days. I was on the Depo shot when I was 16-19, then no birth control from ages 20-28. Then on the pill for a year. Went off the pill in January 2012.
I started using my CBFM at the end of Dec 2012, secondhand (did the hard reset twice to be sure it was cleared). The first 3 cycles it was highs starting on CD6, peak on CD12. No results. Missed a cycle of testing and decided to do a hard reset again thinking maybe I didn't clear the previous owners info off it, then the next cycle was high on CD6, peak on CD11, no results. On my last cycle I started taking Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen in honey, got the usual highs starting on CD6, and no peak... Had high readings all the way to CD25. Very weird but thought I just missed it somehow. This cycle I'm still taking the RJ/BP honey (heaping tsp once a day) and my monitor said low on CD6&7, Highs started CD9, now on CD12 and still high. No Peak AGAIN!!!!!

I'm wondering if my CBFM is messed up and I should be hard resetting it again or if the Royal Jelly is now making me not ovulate?!

So confused, any insight would be helpful.

Thanks Ladies![/QUOT

I wish I could help you but not sure why you haven't had your peak. Maybe sarah could help, but shes on holiday at the moment.

When Sarah was having issues with hers she rang the clear blue helpline. I read on a different post that clear blue could tell what had been going on with the monitor by looking at a part on the monitor x

Galaxy I hope your af stays away and this month is lucky for us all.
Did you see highs, lows and peaks on your monitor. What did you do with your monitor when you didn't use it? Will you have to reset it?

Thank you :hugs:

I only used the monitor twice! First time I reached my Peak on CD 15.
Second time didnt get a peak so gave up using it!! :dohh:

Not sure If I will have to reset it .. I will read my booklet.
Will be a massive pain if I do have to as I dont have any sticks and would have to buy some asap to be able to reset it :growlmad:

I gave in and checked to see when AF is due :haha:

TMI but me and DH DTD this morning - Its been a few days as its just been far to hot to even think about it :haha: :blush: Anyway afterwards when cleaning up we noticed some brown blood. VERY small amount.

Guess its down to AF being on her way. Shes due on tuesday?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"