Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

:wave:

My AF is defo messed up something is obviously not right :cry:

So she appeared on friday and was her normal horrible flow.

Then yesterday didnt even fill one tampon (sorry TMI) so today I just put a liner on and while I was at the farm I could feel it EWWWW. And its heavy again!?! (again sorry TMI)
Also had period pains again today :dohh:

Roll on blood tests I say!

:wave:

My AF is defo messed up something is obviously not right :cry:

So she appeared on friday and was her normal horrible flow.

Then yesterday didnt even fill one tampon (sorry TMI) so today I just put a liner on and while I was at the farm I could feel it EWWWW. And its heavy again!?! (again sorry TMI)
Also had period pains again today :dohh:

Roll on blood tests I say!

:wacko:mmmmmm have you tested chiccy??? :wacko:
yours sound as messed up as mine :growlmad: at least you dont spot black shit each month :cry: and pass a sack :cry:

:shrug:any chance you could have an infection hun??? :shrug: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Oi I text you woman!! :yellowcard:

I wouldnt of thought so I think I would know that before??

My cycles are messed up!!

Have been a bit funny for a while but been naughty and ignored it :dohh:

Apparently Im not a very nice person and have been given a point .. I have 2 left :growlmad:

Yeah. From that post I said about?

Sarah has been banned until 15th August :growlmad:

Omg!!! I didn't think you said anything bad. Sarah maybe? (sorry Sarah:) Gutted for you both. Going to miss Sarah will have to fb her. I just reread what you said and I thought it was ok.
I've heard of somebody else getting in trouble. X

I think Its a tough one when your desperate for a baby and then you come across a post like that.

I thought I chose my words wisely but never mind :shrug:

Back on the monitor this cycle.... wish me luck :haha:

Ive restarted it too. Eeeeek.

How are you?

Yes it did seem very strange.

I'm ok, think I'm 5dpo. My monitor asked me to test from day 10 to day 18 then stopped asking me to test after ovulation. I'm cramping tonight. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign.

I wasn't allowed to ttc last month but strangly had loads of symptoms. I couldn't possibly be preggo and I there I was have strange preggo feelings. Now I don't know what to think.

My doc rang today today to speak to me and left a message on my answer phone. I will have to ring them tomorrow. When I had my first bloods done in jan they said my thyroid levels were low, then I had them checked again and the were low and they checked again- so guessing they are dodgy still. Always had a feeling my hormones weren't right as I've always had spotty skin, tired, mood swings. It's not good for ttc or pregnancy so need to get it sorted.

I love my monitor, who knows if it really works but saves Dtd every day! And gives me a weird peace of mind. Once I get the egg I don't really look at it again.

Im being tested for thyroid etc too.

If its thyroid is that just meds?

Sounds like a good sign to me! Hope you get your BFP :hugs:

The monitor makes me mad ... If I dont see an egg!! :haha:
Hopefully it will behave!!

Mine didnt show me an egg when I missed tests the month before. I didn't like monitor that month!!

The thyroid can be regulated with medication, it's just the faffing about as you have to having blood tested to get the right medication to get it to normal. Nothing to worry about but needs sorting as it can put a stain on your body if you don't. Not sure what the are going to say. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Think I had cramping this time last month. Feels like you are waiting for exams results each month to see if you've passed or failed x

Im going to google thyroid as I think it could possibly be what I have. It can be either under or over active cant it?

Can it stop you from conceiving?

I cant wait for my blood tests I just want answers now lol

Hope your appointment went well :hugs:

Yeah most people that have thyroid issues seem to have the overactive one. My results came back borderline underactive, been told to have bloods done again in 3 months. I'm going to see a different doctor on Friday as I've had that test three times now and not prepared to wait another three months for it to be the same. On the Internet it says that it's not good to be underactive whilst pregnant. Need some answers. Underactive can affect fertility and mess your cycle up. It can put an overall all strain on your body, make you tired, feel cold, caus weight gain, depression, and absent minded.
I hope yours is fine, hopefully you will get your answers soon. When do you get your results? X

Oh really. Wow I can relate to ALOT of the symptoms!!

Havent had bloods yet getting those done on 2nd August as I will be on day 21 of my cycle.

Yeah I would defo see another DR that is just crazy making you wait another 3 months!!
Why would it suddenly get better?!

I realy dont understand Drs logic sometimes!

Today I have been really busy. I called in at my mums after work and we were suppose to be going out for tea and she had changed her mind and just wanted to stay in and have a sandwich. I burst in the tears!!! What a weirdo!!! It took me about two hours to calm down.My lovely mum was like, we can go for tea if you really want. I wasn't even hungry. I have a scary feeling that was horrible pmt. I have bad skin and a bad moodmand felt really low. i feel ok now, and obviously my mum is really worried about me even though im fine.How embarrassing crying over a sandwich. Ttc is definitly getting to me!!! X

Ohhh BIG hugs :hugs: :hugs:

Ive been feeling really emotional recently and about silly things too!! Its crazy.
Im blaming the weather and my stupid hormones.

What CD or DPO are you?

I'm on day 25. 9 dpo. Feel like AF is coming. I'm getting seriously annoyed about ttc. It's gone way past fun now!! What month did that pychic lady say you would get pregnant? She told me August and although I know it's not sensible I'm pinning all my hopes on it.

Usually when I'm due AF you are due ovulation. Are you ovulating in about five days? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->