Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

Delightful!!

I had to be scanned after my MC to check everything had come out and I had to sit and wait amongst all the lovely pregnant woman!!
Was horrible!!

My Dr is doing the blood tests and scanning on me before DH.
So If bloods and scan comes back 'normal' DH will then have a blood test and SA
If that comes back 'normal' further tests will be done one me. What ever they may be ......

Delightful!!

I had to be scanned after my MC to check everything had come out and I had to sit and wait amongst all the lovely pregnant woman!!
Was horrible!!

My Dr is doing the blood tests and scanning on me before DH.
So If bloods and scan comes back 'normal' DH will then have a blood test and SA
If that comes back 'normal' further tests will be done one me. What ever they may be ......

:happydance:i'm back :happydance:
congrats mrs d :thumbup:

:winkwink:don't worry hun, things will be done, and get sorted. we're all here to pull eachother through! :thumbup: YOUR SO NOT ALONE :hugs: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

What the ......

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1924687-please-help-period-dates.html

What the ......

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1924687-please-help-period-dates.html

:haha::haha: OMG where the fuck did you find that???? are some people for real :wacko:
:hugs:yeah i am glad to be back, i missed you lot tooooo much :cry: but i'm back now :happydance: and peeling like a mofo :haha::haha: 38 degrees every day :growlmad: toooooooooo hhhhhhooooottttttttttttttt !!!!!!:haha::haha: xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

I just went to have a nosey through the TTC thread and that one was on the top so clicked it and that is what I read ....

Your reply made me laugh!!! :haha:

You just say it how it is :haha:

I missed you too lovely :hugs:

I just went to have a nosey through the TTC thread and that one was on the top so clicked it and that is what I read ....

Your reply made me laugh!!! :haha:

You just say it how it is :haha:

I missed you too lovely :hugs:

:haha::haha:oh you know me by now chiccy, i dont really care what i say.... what a fuckin weirdo!!! :wacko: hey, would be funny if she was pregnant :haha: i'd piss myself :rofl::rofl:
:hugs: ahh well i'm back now, so no more stressing :hugs: i'm here to moan to, and make you laugh :haha: still gonna lie on the exam bed NAKED in the docs on monday, i've had a whole week of plotting :haha::haha::haha: xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

:haha:

I hope you have some good tan lines to show him :wink:

My neighbour who im really friendly with announced they were pregnant while you were away. I actually cried haha. 21 and already having there second child :growlmad:

Jealousy is a bitch :haha:

I hope you have some good tan lines to show him :wink:

My neighbour who im really friendly with announced they were pregnant while you were away. I actually cried haha. 21 and already having there second child :growlmad:

Jealousy is a bitch :haha:

:rofl:oh yeah, DAMN..... he'll think i've got white underwear on :rofl: won't be the same affect if he doesn't think i'm naked :haha::haha: was actually thinking of dropping my pic on a dongle, and going to asda and having it printed and blown up to A4 size lmfao :haha: do you think that would have an effect on him???? :wacko:

:hugs:ahhhh, you'll be pregnant soon chiccy, i told ya, i'll buy us a ready formed baby off ebay, then we'll just get them to put it into our wombs :haha:

yeah, jealousy is a bitch, and its worse if you know the person... it was like me and my shit head brothers kid, i'm sooooo not even holding it :growlmad: thats well nasty, but if I DONT WANT TO, THEN I'M NOT GOING TO!!! :growlmad:

:thumbup:we will get there in the end chiccy xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

The people in Asda will have a bit of a shock!!

Ohhh I hope we get our BFPs soon.

Im not sure I can see light at the end of this long tunnel yet :cry:

The people in Asda will have a bit of a shock!!

Ohhh I hope we get our BFPs soon.

Im not sure I can see light at the end of this long tunnel yet :cry:

:haha:oh yes its deffo minging!!! its on my thumb, andy took the pic begrudgingly LMFAO.... he said i dont wanna see... booo hoooo, tough titty, take the fuckin picture, and as he's actually never seen what i pass, i thought that it would be a nice treat for him :haha::haha:

:hugs:there is light at the end of the tunnel, it just might take a few tests to get to see it hun :thumbup: but we're strong girlies, and we will get eachother through this, i promise :hugs: NOTHING is impossible hun :thumbup:

:haha::haha:your lil mate just replied, what a dipshit LMFAO :haha: xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Poor Andy!!!

She is NOT my friend :haha:

I just replied to her post!!

I cant wait to have these tests done and get the results my mind is working overtime atm.

Off to see a dance show this evening :happydance:

OMG SARAH!!! IM PMSL AT YOUR LATEST POST ON THAT THREAD!!!!

Behave your get yourself kicked off :haha:

Poor Andy!!!

She is NOT my friend :haha:

I just replied to her post!!

I cant wait to have these tests done and get the results my mind is working overtime atm.

Off to see a dance show this evening :happydance:

:haha::haha::haha:i just read what you put lmao :haha: oh no andy's seen it, i meant dr knobhead has never seen it, remember the first time, he passed us over to another dr and said "if he's up to it" :haha: and i was gonna tip it on his desk :haha: so dr knobhead missed both, so i wanted him to see it :rofl:

:haha::haha:SHE IS SOOOOOO YOUR BFF :haha::haha:

:hugs:i know how you feel hun, monday is gonna be a right blag for us too :cry: BUT if we want answers, we must have these tests done, and we've got eachother :hugs: my mind was going all evil all week, then i thought, fuck it, he said 1 more cycle, then i will get some answers.... so good or bad, the answers will be given :hugs: but remember chiccy, THERE are options, so just keep that in your head :thumbup::hugs:

ooohhhh where you going??? nightclub???? xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Hey Sarah I see you are back and causing trouble! Ha ha just been reading that crazy post that galaxy found. I looked at her other posts and shed asked the same question on a different thread in May!

Hope you had a good holiday x

Hey Sarah I see you are back and causing trouble! Ha ha just been reading that crazy post that galaxy found. I looked at her other posts and shed asked the same question on a different thread in May!

Hope you had a good holiday x

:haha::haha:hehehe oh yes i'm back and causing trouble lmao :haha: i think the boss lady just told me not to be nasty???? seriously???? is that girl for real :wacko:
:thumbup:yeah hun, had a great time, glad it happened in the first couple of days rather than the week as planned :thumbup: i could go and act like a kid once i knew it was out :happydance: i was water fighting :happydance: OH I SOOOOO NEED TO GROW UP!!!!!:haha::haha:

hows you hun? where you at? xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Glad you had a good time. I'm always having acting like a kid also. Might as well have fun! X

What's happening tomorrow? Docs appointment? Make the most of today!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->