Anyone else using a clearblue fertility monitor?

I'm on day26 now and light spotting!!!think I'm out again. Cramping, spots and really bad temper. Hope you are doing ok. Galaxy I will private message you my Facebook info if you want it or can see me on Sarah's Facebook. I've been chattin with her on there. Hope you are ok? X

Hi Lazy.

Im on CD9 and usually OV around CD15 so yeah its around then.

Hope the witch doesnt get you hun!! The spotting could be a good sign remember.

Sadly I pinned my hopes on what the physic said and it didnt come true :(. She said I would get my BFP in July!!

:hugs:

Oh no I pinned my hopes on that bloody physic for August, she better deliver the goods! X

Hey just keeping the thread alive.

I've decided I wouldn't recommend the monitor, it's expensive and can sometimes fail to see egg days and can stress you out if you get 15 high days.

It's better if you follow it's directions perfectly but hard to keep up with long term and expensive as the box of test are costly.

Mines been working and showing egg days 12-13. 14-15 17-18.

Still not pregnant and probably would bding around that time anyway. If anybody fancies trying it, give it a go. The monitor cannot get you pregnant. Maybe my hopes were way to high for my little machine! Xx

I agree. Im not using the monitor this cycle Im going to do what Sarah suggested :shrug:

Oh god help us :haha:

Yayyyyy my Sarah is back :hugs: :hugs:

:gun::wohoo::wohoo::trouble::grr::drunk::friends::headspin::happydance:
thats right.... i'm back chiccy's.... well whats happened to our lil thread? no ones been on? hey, tried to change my profile pic.. lmfao.... i dont have enough security tokens :haha: omfg its a profile picture!!! not a comment, so i contacted wobbles... no reply as yet!
how are my girlies? i think i'm gonna ov early grrrrrrr PAIN, PAIN, PAIN.... it aint right all this pain... surely, i know some girls suffer, but even non trying people would be like wtf.... and they'd be off to the docs :growlmad: WHATS WRONG WITH ME??? :cry:
anyways... wheres the opk's gettin sent? here? xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ha ha you look like you are in pain in your pic! Sorry you are in pain, it should be so bad. Xx

Meant to say shouldn't be! Not should. Good pic though, you look funny.x

I just pressed my expensive day counting devise(stupid monitor.) day 24. Didn't test today after yesterday's disappointment. Tired, moody, spotty AF symptoms. Not had any AF pains which is unusual - but that will probably come in full force. I reckon I'm due on Wednesday now. X

:wave:

THIS is why our Fb chat is so quiet then lol

I dont use this as much as fb as Its a pain to use on my phone!!!

Ill send pics via Fb as its much easier - Just look at them when you can :hugs:

Loving the pic Sarah :haha:

:wave:

THIS is why our Fb chat is so quiet then lol

I dont use this as much as fb as Its a pain to use on my phone!!!

Ill send pics via Fb as its much easier - Just look at them when you can :hugs:

Loving the pic Sarah :haha:

:haha::haha:no, i'm going back on facebook, fuck this bnb :haha: no, just keep the thread open, so keep posting, i'll flip computers now and have a look hun :hugs:
pam aren't you testing hun??? xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->