anyone else using the cbfm for the first time??

hi there, anything can happen,dont be so down on yourself, when's af due? if dont mind me asking xx

Aw Katy, thanks! I'm on day 21 - this is my 1st regular cycle since MMC so thinking she'll get me about 12th Jan. I'll try to remain positive! I was IVF for unexplained infertility and I'm ancient too, so it's hard!!

Whiteorchid - sounds like you've got all bases covered!

BabyQ - good tip for Amazon, I've only got a few sticks.

Hi girls,

Just wanted to add my thoughts on CBFM - its brilliant!!!:happydance: Have been using it since early last year, had great success if not great luck. First BFP on 2nd cycle in May, miscarried at 9w, next BFP on first cycle (two months after loss) miscarried at 5 and half weeks in September, then straight back in the saddle and had next BFP in October. :happydance: 12 week scan next Thursday so got my fingers crossed but I can honestly say wouldnt be without the CBFM, worth its weight in gold :thumbup: Good luck to everyone.

Reb S , dont be silly your not accient, it dosent matter what age you are when you become a mummy it's the kind of person the mummy is that count's, and im sure you will be fantastic! good luck this month xxxxx

Hi girls,

Just wanted to add my thoughts on CBFM - its brilliant!!!:happydance: Have been using it since early last year, had great success if not great luck. First BFP on 2nd cycle in May, miscarried at 9w, next BFP on first cycle (two months after loss) miscarried at 5 and half weeks in September, then straight back in the saddle and had next BFP in October. :happydance: 12 week scan next Thursday so got my fingers crossed but I can honestly say wouldnt be without the CBFM, worth its weight in gold :thumbup: Good luck to everyone.

thank you so much for your story,im so sorry about your losses, your a very strong person by the sounds of it and i wish you all the luck for this pregnancy.let us know how the scan goes xxxx

well ladies got my first high yesterday mornin :) i know ill prob have alot more until i ovulate but atleast its picked up something, roll on the peak!!!! xxxx

That's good news katy! I only had one high before my peak days!

Hi girls,

thank you so much for your story,im so sorry about your losses, your a very strong person by the sounds of it and i wish you all the luck for this pregnancy.let us know how the scan goes xxxx

Thanks katy, will do, only a few more days to go and Ive got everything crossed! Good luck to you too xx

Hi Katy, thanks for your message! I'd give anything to be ANY kind of mummy! - temps dropped this morning so I think the dreaded AF is on her way very early. Anyone know anything about luteal phase defect?? As to your High - great news - start having fun! and good luck.

Rosie- Bear I'm so sorry you've had such bad luck and here's lots of hopes that this month'll be a sticky one xx

PS - sorry to be about me, but temps up again today!!! x

Hi everyone, this'll be my 3rd cycle of using the CBFM but fell pregnant within 3 cycles of using it with 3 of my previous pregnancys. Just a tip for you all the monitor is programmed to automatically give you a second peak and a high after your first peak so as soon as you get your first peak stop feeding it new sticks. I always use an old stick, this means that I can manage 3 cycles out of one box saving ££££££

Hi everyone, this'll be my 3rd cycle of using the CBFM but fell pregnant within 3 cycles of using it with 3 of my previous pregnancys. Just a tip for you all the monitor is programmed to automatically give you a second peak and a high after your first peak so as soon as you get your first peak stop feeding it new sticks. I always use an old stick, this means that I can manage 3 cycles out of one box saving ££££££

hiya, ive heard that before,think thats what ill do as my clyce varies from 34 to 36 days and i was told if you have a long cycle it asks you to use all your sticks, best of look, 3rd time lucky :) x

well i'm on cd14 now and got my 4th high,hopefully wont be long before i get my peak, just a quick question we BD'd on the 5th,7th and 9th and i intend to do it every other day until peak, wen i get my peak how many times should i BD,ive heard you should BD on the high before your peak, then on your peak and then BD for 3 days after x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->