anyone else waiting for AF to come?

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
is there anyone else waiting for AF b4 they can start the next cycle to ttc...

when AF finally comes i would really like a cycle buddy :blush: :flower:

hopefully when AF comes and i start the next cycle it wont take long b4 we get our BFP and :baby: :D

Hi Babyhopes10. I'm waiting for AF patiently - due 2 days ago. I'm waiting for my first round of IUI to begin. Are you IUI or IVF.

Hi Ladies,

I'm also waiting for AF to come - due this weekend!

We've been ttc #1 for 2 years now, not had any treatments as yet but at thsi stage willing to try anything!!

hiya ladies, im waiting for AF to show :( its depressing and frustrating, when u dont want her she shows, when u want her she doesnt show.. :dohh:

i havent seen AF since june.. and cant TTC till she gets here :cry:
have either of u got AF yet??

Me too. I'm due any day now and really hoping she stays away. Can we not just ban her from this thread.

Waiting since June, Babyhopes - that sucks. I s'pose you have tested?

yeah i tested loads of times... i stopped testing like a month ago lol.. all neg :(

i just want AF to come so i can start TTC lol

Hi,

I couldn't resist testing si I did yesterday but it was a BFN, will do again on Tuesday if AF hasn't come by then!

Babyhopes, have you spoken to anyone bout this?

Good luck everyone xx

i went to a herbalist she thought that i was low on progesterone after my miscarriage.. but i dont understand cuz i had a normal period in may and june .. :shrug: so im on vitex angus castus right now.. 3 times a day.. so hopefully it will kick AF into gear :happydance: then we can start to TTC

awwwww tass im sorry about ur bfn :hugs: maybe next month.. we will all get our bfp :happydance: and have lovely junebug babies

Everything x'd for you babyhopes, it'll come soon & you're right hopefully we'll all have June delights!!

Dust to you all x

thanks hun :hugs: i have a few cramps today :happydance: so hopefully thats my body kicking AF into gear but there really sore cramps.. im too sore to even BD :blush: i just hope she hurrys up lol.

how r u??

babyhopes, the witch isn't with you yet coz she's staying with me at the mo. Arrived this morning. So back to CD1.

Good luck to the rest of you. Hope you get your good news. I'll be popping in to check on you.

babyhopes, the witch isn't with you yet coz she's staying with me at the mo. Arrived this morning. So back to CD1.

Good luck to the rest of you. Hope you get your good news. I'll be popping in to check on you.

im sorry the witch has to show :growlmad:

hopefully her stay one by long cuz its her last visit for 9 months nise :flower: cuz next cycle is for us ladies :happydance: we are gonna get our october BFP and have lovely junebug babies summer babies :happydance: and best of all xmas bumps hehe :happydance: baby dust ladies we can do this :hugs:

Thats a good sign, you'll be back to normal before you know it!!

I'm OK, AF still hasn't come yet but not feeling too hopeful with a BFN on Friday. I'll give it a few more days then if nothing will test again,

Happy days x

Nise, sorry AF has come, she has no thought for anyone!!

Well, new month & another chance, FXD for you....BFP's all round soon xx

Yay for Junebug babies. And as for the Xmas bumps, well that sorts out any fancy dress Christmas parties. (my friends can never just have a normal party) We can just stick a sprig of holly in our belly buttons and go as Christmas puds :happydance:

Tass, sorry you got a bfn. How many dpo are you?

haha i love the Xmas pudding idea thats so cute lol!! well no AF today.. yet *sigh* :(

Sounds like a good plan!!

I'm 15 DPO, cycle 25 days average -she hasn't come yet & don't think she will today,we'll see what tomorrow brings!!

Stay positive babyhopes, tomorrow's another day xx

im going away till tuesday.. if know the witch right she will visit when i have to so something!! lol i go back to college on the 16th... i really hope af comes soon and i get my BFP some time around then... it will be such a cheering up surprise :happydance: god i can dream cant i lmao!!

Tass, that's good isn't it? I will do my best to keep the witch busy here and I'll be checking in to see how your doing. I'm a short cyclist too :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->