anyone else waiting for AF to come?

Hi guys,

hope you dont mind joining you but i have been waiting for my AF since June and nothing yet. i have also been on agnus castus for a month.

im hoping my af turns up soon so that we can start trying properly.

melx

hiya ladies, im waiting for AF to show :( its depressing and frustrating, when u dont want her she shows, when u want her she doesnt show.. :dohh:

i havent seen AF since june.. and cant TTC till she gets here :cry:
have either of u got AF yet??

Hiya I haven't had AF since june either. Im on cd88 and im so cranky right now. I've had AF cramps since the begining of August but im still waiting :(.

Its so annoying that others have had 3 AF's to my 1 lol. Hope you get yours soon xx

hiya ladies, im waiting for AF to show :( its depressing and frustrating, when u dont want her she shows, when u want her she doesnt show.. :dohh:

Hiya I haven't had AF since june either. Im on cd88 and im so cranky right now. I've had AF cramps since the begining of August but im still waiting :(.

Its so annoying that others have had 3 AF's to my 1 lol. Hope you get yours soon xx

omg its cd 88 for me too... how weird is that :wacko: i feel like AF will never come im takin vitex for it

Hi Ladies,

FXD for you that AF will come soon, they normally do when we least expect it!!

Thanks Nise but she got passed you & got to me late last night so I'm CD1 today. Trying to keep my PMA but struggling a bit today with it....really hoping this is our month!!

Dust to you all xx

Hi guys,

hope you dont mind joining you but i have been waiting for my AF since June and nothing yet. i have also been on agnus castus for a month.

im hoping my af turns up soon so that we can start trying properly.

melx

i havent had AF since june either :( but i got fx for us all she will come soon

omg its cd 88 for me too... how weird is that :wacko: i feel like AF will never come im takin vitex for it

Wow i hope ours come and bloody soon.

I felt really crampy this morning but yet again a big fat nothing!! oh well im sure mother nature kows wot she's doing lol.

Fx'd for u xx

i hope so.. im sick of waiting :( i got cramps all day and so sore.. i tested just incase and a big negative :(:(:(:(

Hi ladies still nothing for me how about you's??? xx

no af yet :( i wish the witch wud show up already :(

Hi guys,
sorry a bit late in replying.
still no af for me:nope:
i had a hormone test last week and everything was normal:happydance:
so i think it may be stress of wanting a a/f or BFP hopefully it will be here soon.

How is everyone else doing?
its nice knowing that there are others in the same situation.

melx

well.. still no Af for me.. :( me and Df have being bd just incase.. and hoping it will hurry up AF... any luck ladies??

Hi guys,
sorry a bit late in replying.
still no af for me:nope:
i had a hormone test last week and everything was normal:happydance:
so i think it may be stress of wanting a a/f or BFP hopefully it will be here soon.

How is everyone else doing?
its nice knowing that there are others in the same situation.

melx

Still waiting hun.
Im at the hosp nxt week so hopefull they can help.
I've been ill wiv cramps and sciatica for the past few days but still nothing.
xxx

i think ive got a temp right now :( and i feel terrible yuck!! so sick

Im really getting sick of waiting. DragonMummy suggested a trip to holland and barrett to get sum evening primrose oil, b6 and sum agnus castus. Mayb worth a try. xx

im taking angus castus right now.. and al its doing it making me have more cm... (sorry for tmi) .. i might start takin a higher amount.. and start evening primrose i guess it cant hurt

Any news girls??

Im still waiting :(.

I've got a really bad back atm but still don't feel like af is coming.

xx

im still waitin toooo :( but im gettin so many pregger symptomes :shock: so i dunno but i tested two weeks ago and got neg.. :( just want her to show

:test: again. My family r trying to get me to test again but i think im gonna wait till i c the consultant nxt week.
xx

lol i told my friend how i was feelin and she said thats how she was just after implantation.. cud ur body skip a cycle without gettin AF? and then ovulate... im confused

The last time i was ttc there was some months i didn't ov and they put me on clomid. Once i started taking that my periods were so much more regular so im hoping thats what they do nxt week. I have neva been this late b4 but my last cycle was 63 days. Is this your longest cycle? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->